Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #16
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

not that im an expert....but we have lots of passion parties in texas. and the chicks that normally host them....have vehicle stickers and placards for advertising. I am not so sure that you will be arrested because you have 10 dildos or a box of condoms.

no different from me riding around with 10 shotguns in my backseat. as stated in prior statements, you do have the right to refuse a car search. they do these at random check points especially when traveling to catch traffickers.... Can we say probable cause? Sex toys is definitely not what they are looking for. best case is your going to raise an eyebrow about why you carry so many.... and your excuse should be ....i host passion parties.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #17
Guest101210
Account Disabled

User ID: 34397

Great Ideas WS!!!
Passion Parties thats my story and I am sticking to it!!!
window stickers??

i am going to place my dildo with the suction on bottom and put it on my dash board lol.
Just Kidding
Guest101210 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #18
Guest112615
Account Disabled

User ID: 7663
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking I have always been very honest & outspoken!

I am in the adult entertainment industry & have more toys than Fst. I have been pulled over, searched, smiles, giggles & ?s. then in the airport TSA they always double check & wave around my dildo's I don't care. I am bi-sexual, confident & always honest. I love to party & play the last time I checked that is NOT illegal. My GF's & I love to get wild!
Guest112615 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:24 AM   #19
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

While in the car, just keep things out of "plain view". Now I wonder where the butt plug can be kept out of "plain view"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Thanks for the article, Cloe, but I disagree with a little bit of the content. First, I never check my baggage so I always have to either go through a little search or sometimes, everything is fine. I did like the packing tips, though.

They don't care about dildos and toys when you're on an airplane. They really don't. When I carry a lot of condoms and they've checked the bag, there have been a few funny comments but honestly, that's all.

Although I'm surprised a few attorneys haven't chimed in, I'm specifically speaking of the laws in Texas that can be quite Draconian with regard to driving with toys in the vehicle.

I can look up the actual law that was rescinded a few years back but I don't have the time to this morning. But there was a lot of talk about it years ago. Literally, a few big hat church ladies were getting arrested after having dildos found in the back of their vehicles because they hosted bachelorette parties and these were items ordered.

It's a silly rule but then, this is Texas.

Thanks for siting the article, though. I've had a few friends that have checked luggage that had toys and the such and had a few things stolen from the luggage when they picked it up.

Yours,
Elisabeth
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:40 AM   #20
Guest101210
Account Disabled

Default thanks hubby...

I was wondering where I left that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post
While in the car, just keep things out of "plain view". Now I wonder where the butt plug can be kept out of "plain view"?
Old 09-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #21
Silvermane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25467

I've heard of sex toy laws but never really looked into them. What I was told by a sex toy rep (from the Adult Megaplex) that some cities had their own ordinances so she couldn't legally carry or sell certain things in Houston but didn't have a problem in Austin. Of course there are companies with reps that drive to peoples homes with big storage buckets of different kind of toys like the Passion Parties and Pure Romance companies. It may be a good idea to talk to one of their seasoned reps about legalities or problems traveling to clients homes with a large amount of sex toys, lotions, potions & books. Like prior posts brought up, maybe it would be easiest to just get a Passion Party sticker or whatever for your car. Whatever works.
Silvermane is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #22
sexxienadia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 44168
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg that is too funny!!! You will definitely ease through traffic with no problem if your dildo is on your windshield! If they ask tell them you like to pass time during traffic. Hehehe
sexxienadia is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #23
Guest101210
Account Disabled

nadia

when someone in traffic "throws me the finger".... I respond back at them in the "HAND JOB" motion.
Works everytime, they stay verrrrryyyyyy farrrr away from me.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #24
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAnAustin View Post
when someone in traffic "throws me the finger".... I respond back at them in the "HAND JOB" motion.
Works everytime, they stay verrrrryyyyyy farrrr away from me.
Really?? At that point, I'd write my number down, huge and legibly on a sheet of cardboard/paper, and motion you to call me while displaying the number.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #25
Guest101210
Account Disabled

I thought that was you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Really?? At that point, I'd write my number down, huge and legibly on a sheet of cardboard/paper, and motion you to call me while displaying the number.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women