Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2016, 08:00 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

You've exposed yourself as a complete idiot. Just fucking disappear. Nobody remotely takes you seriously. It's actually getting tiresome insulting you.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:01 PM   #17
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You've exposed yourself as a complete idiot. Just fucking disappear. Nobody remotely takes you seriously. It's actually getting tiresome insulting you.

^ is that what you've been doing? insulting me? holeeee shit
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:07 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ is that what you've been doing? insulting me? holeeee shit
You might finally be right. Calling you a cocksucker is probably a compliment for you.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:17 PM   #19
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
^ yawn. again you don't have a
I know the difference between Medicaid and "Expanded Medicaid". It's quite clear that you don't. Like I stated if you're in the state of Texas your not getting "Expanded Medicaid" because they didn't take it.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:11 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
holeeee shit

This sounds like something "Shit Eater" would say... WTF GMT!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 11:15 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Fisting Chaps, take a seat. There. Now focus on your breathing. There, that's it. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Good. Empty your mind. (That's the easy part for you) Now just do that for three to five minutes. Then warm yourself a cup of Ovaltine, and lay down. You'll feel better. Trust me on this. It's an excellent treatment for butt hurt, snowflake whining. Consider it your personal "safe space". You lost. But now you're becoming a loser.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 04:15 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
.... the subject of medicaid and Trump wanting to depose of it came up.
.. an initial inquiry is appropriate ...

.. just to make sure the topic is .... "oranges and oranges"

People on and off this board get "medicAID" confused with "mediCARE" although both have a common denominator of requiring Congressional "approval" of any modification or elimination since both are creatures of Congress.

As a general proposition it seems that Trump knows the difference between those programs that REQUIRE Congressional approvals and those specifically within the province of the executive branch, which was something Obaminable still hasn't learned even after eight years in the executive not to mention having been a "LAW PROFESSOR"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 04:19 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You voted for him and didn't have a clue what he was gonna do.
And you voted against him and ....

.. "didn't have a clue what he was gonna do"!!!!

So, ma'am, what's your point (beside the one on your head)?
Old 12-08-2016, 04:26 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
1. Original Medicaid signed into law by LBJ won't be replaced. However, you have to be really poor to qualify for "Original Medicaid". To qualify you would have be a family of 4 and make less than $16,000. This is considered the poverty level.

2. To qualify for Expanded Medicaid you would have be a family of 4 and make less than $24,000. Not all states took the Expanded Medicaid money from the Fed. The state of Texas does not have Expanded Medicaid. There are only two states in the south that took it (Arkansas and Kentucky) What state does your girlfriend live in? Only 31 out of the 50 states took the ACA "Expanded Medicaid"

3. Expanded Medicaid which is a part of the ACA bill signed into law by Obama, could be replaced once the repeal is completed. The republicans like Mitch McConnell and others are saying the full replacement could take 3 years. The republicans will have to discuss in committee what the replacement bill will look like.

4. Trump did make that statement that is in post #2. The only two things that Trump has said in public about the ACA that he wants to keep is "Children can stay on their parents insurance plan until age 26 and people with pre-existing conditions can't be denied coverage.

5. I would agree with Bino that your friend will probably be okay. However, there isn't any "Expanded Medicaid" in the state of Texas. If your friend is getting help from the state of Texas it is something other than "Expanded Medicaid".

http://www.latimes.com/business/hilt...205-story.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
I know the difference between Medicaid and "Expanded Medicaid". It's quite clear that you don't. Like I stated if you're in the state of Texas your not getting "Expanded Medicaid" because they didn't take it. (Dumbass, immature cartoons removed)
#1 .. .the lady (R.M.) didn't say a thing about "Expanded Medicaid"!

#2 ... Your own post proves you don't know the difference between the two, because you don't even know who "medicaid" covers .... (Are you a Texas resident?)

You actually cited the "LatinTimes" as your legal source?

"Medicaid provides health coverage to millions of Americans, including eligible low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults and people with disabilities."

https://www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/

Proving once again .... you are an ignorant, loud mouth!

Welcome to Texas:

https://hhs.texas.gov/services/health/medicaid-and-chip

I have had conversations with many single parents (or soon to be single parents) with children, who can no longer afford the health insurance offered by their employers because of the horrendous increase in premiums CAUSED BY OBAMACARELESS and they have obtained health care coverage for their children, which is required by the Texas Family Code if they cannot afford "private" health care for their children and/or the parent obligated to support the children and provide health care coverage is not doing so or can't because it is cost prohibitive.

NONE OF THEM have every complained to me they were unable to obtain health care for their children ... meaning they were denied care the children needed ... whether it be emergency room or otherwise.

I realize this quote is not from some propaganda rag you rely upon for your internet blog bullshit ... and is actually from the Texas Medicaid website stating THE FACTS ... but it further demonstrates just how full of shit you are ...

"Expansion of Medicaid Managed Care

Quote:
Most people in Texas who have Medicaid get their services through managed care. In this system the member picks a health plan and gets Medicaid services through that health plan's network of providers. Most health plans offer Medicaid members extra services not available through traditional Medicaid.

Right now, there are three Medicaid managed care programs in Texas: STAR, STAR+PLUS, and STAR Health. The 2013 Texas Legislature approved several expansions of Medicaid managed care and directed HHSC to develop a performance-based payment system that rewards outcomes and enhances efficiencies. Managed care expansion plans include:
https://hhs.texas.gov/services/healt...n-managed-care

And BTW: Texas had such coverage BEFORE OBAMACARELESS was inacted. In addition Texas had a website operated by the Texas Insurance Commission where a person COULD SHOP for health insurance coverage BEFORE OBAMACARELESS!!!!
Old 12-08-2016, 05:13 AM   #25
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

^ lol like I said all you welfare queens voting for Trump is priceless.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:44 AM   #26
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are dumb as a post.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:44 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump won, correct?

You keep picking losers. Go figure.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:49 AM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are dumb as a post.
that means nothing to me coming from you guys but what I want to focus on is how sad I am for y'all. Most of us including the intelligentsia of this country knew before hand the people who would suffer the most and be the most disillusioned at Trump were his boots on the ground rabid followers. You guys will pay the price the most when nothing he promised comes to fruition. If they ever do find the smarts to repeal Obamacare and privatize social security I'm gonna feel sorry for people like you. Messing with Obamacare will be the beginning of the end for America especially since healthcare was the biggest driver of our debt.... You guys don't get it and you never have. You remind me of all the pie in the sky Bernie Sanders dreamers and its sad to me not funny at all.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:02 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
that means nothing to me ....
... means nothing to rock moss, also, for the same reason.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:25 AM   #30
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So I was chatting with one of girlfriends and the subject of medicaid and Trump wanting to depose of it came up. Would anyone here know what the replacement will be? Thanks.
I know this is a little off the actual topic, but I thought I might put this out. Although Health Insurance is a great concern for most Americans especially since the dawn of Obamacare. I don't think Medicare is under any threat, but unfortunately your Health is. The healing profession is a multi billion dollar industry. Treatments only approved by the FDA are administered by Doctors whether they are affective or not. Taker Cancer treatment for instance, doctors make lots and lots of money treating cancer patients. The FDA has approved three forms of treatment for cancer of all types. Radiation, Chemo and surgery. Two of these treatments have a 97% fail rate and are even known to cause cancer. To take this even further if a doctor knows of treatment that would cure your cancer he can't recommend it nor can he use it because it would be against the FDA approval and the law. In America 500,000 people will die a year of Cancer of all types and leave huge medical bills behind for their surviving families to mitigate. Not only is it important to initiate sound Healthcare but treatment that is affective as well.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women