Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2016, 09:33 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
.....Taker Cancer treatment for instance,......but treatment that is affective as well.

Jim
That's why I always recommend M.D. Anderson....especially for those who live within driving distance ... and anyone else ... unless they opt for John Hopkins. The "Cancer Center" (see advertised on TV) has some effective treatments. All three engage in experimental programs utilizing leading-edge technology and knowledge with a decent survival rate.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:10 PM   #32
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1 .. .the lady (R.M.) didn't say a thing about "Expanded Medicaid"!

#2 ... Your own post proves you don't know the difference between the two, because you don't even know who "medicaid" covers .... (Are you a Texas resident?)

You actually cited the "LatinTimes" as your legal source?

"Medicaid provides health coverage to millions of Americans, including eligible low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults and people with disabilities."

https://www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/

https://hhs.texas.gov/services/healt...n-managed-care

And BTW: Texas had such coverage BEFORE OBAMACARELESS was inacted. In addition Texas had a website operated by the Texas Insurance Commission where a person COULD SHOP for health insurance coverage BEFORE OBAMACARELESS!!!!
This is from the eligible tab from your own link you FUCKING IDIOT. What I wrote was accurate. Medicaid was signed into law by LBJ. Each state has their own little rules. Basically, to qualify for "Original Medicaid" You must be a family of 4 and income less than $16,000. If you are a single mother with a kid the max you can earn is little higher. You have to be really poor even in TEXAS to be eligible for " Original Medicaid". Fact Jack!

The state of Texas DID NOT EXPAND Medicaid. If it did, then a family of 4 that makes less than $24,000 would qualify. From your Medicaid link , IDIOT!

Medicaid is a joint federal and state program that, together with the Children’s Health Insurance Program, provides health coverage to over 72.5 million Americans, including children, pregnant women, parents, seniors and individuals with disabilities. Medicaid is the single largest source of health coverage in the United States.
In order to participate in Medicaid, federal law requires states to cover certain groups of individuals. Low income families, qualified pregnant women and children, and individuals receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) are examples of mandatory eligibility groups. States have additional options for coverage and may choose to cover other groups, such as individuals receiving home and community based services and children in foster care who are not otherwise eligible.
The Affordable Care Act of 2010 created the opportunity for states to expand Medicaid to cover nearly all low-income Americans under age 65. Eligibility for children was extended to at least 133 percent of the federal poverty level (FPL) in every state (most states cover children to higher income levels) and states were given the option to extend eligibility to adults with income at or below 133 percent of the FPL. The majority of states have chosen to expand coverage to adults, and those that have not yet expanded may choose to do so at any time. Click here to see if your state has expanded Medicaid coverage to low-income adults.

Texas is one of the states that did not Expand. Is that clear now?

BTW: Trump and the republicans are not doing anything with Original Medicaid that was signed into law by LBJ. The ACA expanded Medicaid, which means at a high level you do not have to be living in poverty to qualify for it. The state of Texas did not take the expansion. They are one of the 19 states that rejected it. Last point you fucking idiot. If R.M.'s girl friend lives in Texas and received Medicaid from the state of Texas, then she doesn't have to worry about what Trump and the republicans do with the ACA. Texas did not expand Medicaid and anything done with the ACA law will not affect Texas state Medicaid.

I think this should clear things up even for your Fucking Dumb Ass.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:49 PM   #33
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
So I was chatting with one of girlfriends and the subject of medicaid and Trump wanting to depose of it came up. Would anyone here know what the replacement will be? Thanks.
The state of Texas did not expand Medicaid. Any changes that are made to the ACA law by Congress and Trump will not affect Medicaid eligibility rules in the state of Texas or any other state that did NOT Expand Medicaid. There are 31 states that expanded Medicaid and 19 that did not.

http://data.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...=ThinkProgress
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:06 PM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
He is stupid. I'm asking what the replacement will be and he is having a cow next door. Bet that would be a ass ripper
Not for the Sissy Chap(ed ass) ! He's had so many fudge packing sessions as a proud , rainbow fag flag waiving Austin reach-around crew member, that bridge builders are investigating how something so BIG can be so mobile and still take the equivalent of FOUR tractor trailers AT ONE TIME !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:09 PM   #35
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Translation is, you're a stupid bevel headed Sap Sucker. A fraud. A troll. An imbecile. Go back to your mamas basement.
So he be one of dem Dindu Nuffins ? 'spectin da gubmint ta pay his bills ?
Old 12-08-2016, 09:17 PM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ yawn. again you don't have a fucking clue so just say it and be done with it geez
But, but, but flghtr65 be one o'yo lib'ral " homies " , defendin odummer, odummercare an all dat " Ferguson-style urban renewal, sayin dat #blackLIESmatter, and Trump be a racisssss ! Jus AXE him anythin you wanna " no " 'bout YO healthcare plan, BROTHA !
Old 12-08-2016, 09:38 PM   #37
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
that means nothing to me coming from you guys but what I want to focus on is how sad I am for y'all. Most of us including the intelligentsia of this country knew before hand the people who would suffer the most and be the most disillusioned at Trump were his boots on the ground rabid followers. You guys will pay the price the most when nothing he promised comes to fruition. If they ever do find the smarts to repeal Obamacare and privatize social security I'm gonna feel sorry for people like you. Messing with Obamacare will be the beginning of the end for America especially since healthcare was the biggest driver of our debt.... You guys don't get it and you never have. You remind me of all the pie in the sky Bernie Sanders dreamers and its sad to me not funny at all.
Gonna be lotsa tears from you POS's when the new SCOTUS picks start interpreting the LAW based on the Constitution and NOT thinking that that piece of paper was written by a bunch of old guys that didn't know what they were doing, so Judges can now MAKE law as THEY see fit as YOUR POS liberals have done ! Now go grab yer balnkey and crawl off to your " safe zone " !!
Old 12-08-2016, 10:03 PM   #38
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
that means nothing to me coming from you guys but what I want to focus on is how sad I am for y'all. Most of us including the intelligentsia of this country knew before hand the people who would suffer the most and be the most disillusioned at Trump were his boots on the ground rabid followers. You guys will pay the price the most when nothing he promised comes to fruition. If they ever do find the smarts to repeal Obamacare and privatize social security I'm gonna feel sorry for people like you. Messing with Obamacare will be the beginning of the end for America especially since healthcare was the biggest driver of our debt.... You guys don't get it and you never have. You remind me of all the pie in the sky Bernie Sanders dreamers and its sad to me not funny at all.
What's so sad is that you are so angry. You proved that in the gay thread you wrote in Houston sand box.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:31 AM   #39
preggolover89
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
1. Original Medicaid signed into law by LBJ won't be replaced. However, you have to be really poor to qualify for "Original Medicaid". To qualify you would have be a family of 4 and make less than $16,000. This is considered the poverty level.

2. To qualify for Expanded Medicaid you would have be a family of 4 and make less than $24,000. Not all states took the Expanded Medicaid money from the Fed. The state of Texas does not have Expanded Medicaid. There are only two states in the south that took it (Arkansas and Kentucky) What state does your girlfriend live in? Only 31 out of the 50 states took the ACA "Expanded Medicaid"

3. Expanded Medicaid which is a part of the ACA bill signed into law by Obama, could be replaced once the repeal is completed. The republicans like Mitch McConnell and others are saying the full replacement could take 3 years. The republicans will have to discuss in committee what the replacement bill will look like.

4. Trump did make that statement that is in post #2. The only two things that Trump has said in public about the ACA that he wants to keep is "Children can stay on their parents insurance plan until age 26 and people with pre-existing conditions can't be denied coverage.

5. I would agree with Bino that your friend will probably be okay. However, there isn't any "Expanded Medicaid" in the state of Texas. If your friend is getting help from the state of Texas it is something other than "Expanded Medicaid".

http://www.latimes.com/business/hilt...205-story.html
This is the most (only?) informative post in this entire thread.

Trump won't touch Medicaid or Medicare, both are overwhelming used by old people who vote a lot.

Before you start calling me an idiot since Medicaid was designed for pregnant women and children, go look up who pays for long term care of the elderly (hint: it's not medicare). Something like 50% of the medicaid budget is elderly long term care.

Sources:
http://www.thescanfoundation.org/sit...an_2013_fs.pdf

http://kff.org/medicaid/report/medic...orts-a-primer/

http://kff.org/medicare/medicaid-and-the-elderly/
preggolover89 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:52 AM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Fluffy, what gives you the right to demand that the government take my money under threat of force to pay for someone else's healthcare? I know that sounds harsh, but it's my money. I earned it. Why can't I say where it should go? Sorry, dude, but forcing someone to hand over cash under the threat of violence is theft, except when government does it. But in all honesty, the income tax is out and out theft.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 03:58 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
What I wrote was accurate.
No it wasn't. Like you and a lot of other pussies on here ... once you get caught in your bullshit you start rewriting shit you originally posted and then start your "lecture" mode as though you think you can "inform" me about the topic.

I'll repeat: Again, you are FULL OF SHIT.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:01 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by preggolover89 View Post
This is the most (only?) informative post in this entire thread.
An attempt to rewrite the bullshit he originally posted, which wasn't even worthy of using for ass-wipe material if on paper.

He actually wants to tell me about "Texas law" and Texas healthcare programs! Then lecture me about them!!!! Now you do also?
Old 12-09-2016, 04:03 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by preggolover89 View Post
Before you start calling me an idiot since Medicaid was designed for pregnant women and children,
I don't need to call you an idiot. The original purpose of Medicaid has nothing to do with the discussion that was initiated by (according to you) this most informative person on here.

Go back and look at what he said about Texas. Since you appear to be from Texas. Apparently unlike many States, Texas has had a strong health insurance program through the State government PRIOR TO THE "ACA" not only by providing consumer resources to find AFFORDABLE health care coverage on the Texas Insurance Commission website, but also for children ... and for adults and children in clinics around the State in the major metro areas.

I'll repeat what I've said before. The "ACA" was the dream of Pelosi to bailout the Californians from their bankrupt retirement insurance program for the state employees (similar to their government employee "retirement plans/bonuses" that hit the news not long before Obaminable started mouthing off about requiring everyone to be insured whether they wanted to or not.) California needed an alternative to fall back on to provide coverage the State could no longer afford.

An example (since you are from Texas) of a California bailout was the rate increase requested by Reliant Energy with the Texas Utility Commission that included THE LOSSES FROM THE UNPAID UTILITY BILLS FROM CALIFORNIA when business/people fled the state years ago from the collapse of their WELFARE STATE. So if you pay utilities ... you are also paying their UNPAID BILLS .... right along with their health insurance shortfall.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:20 AM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.. an initial inquiry is appropriate ...

.. just to make sure the topic is .... "oranges and oranges"

People on and off this board get "medicAID" confused with "mediCARE" although both have a common denominator of requiring Congressional "approval" of any modification or elimination since both are creatures of Congress.

As a general proposition it seems that Trump knows the difference between those programs that REQUIRE Congressional approvals and those specifically within the province of the executive branch, which was something Obaminable still hasn't learned even after eight years in the executive not to mention having been a "LAW PROFESSOR"!
"Senior Lecturer"
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:26 AM   #45
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
What is funny to me is that you really believe you are one of intelligentsia!!
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women