Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2016, 12:05 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

BaraCIA and the uni-party love some distractions, Sissy Cucker is a big fan gurl of this...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 02:30 PM   #17
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Typical brain damaged libtard so closed minded and biased with an extreme failure to understand that wanting to follow the Constitution is not extreme or radical.

I will have to admit that for the last 8 years I have been extremely embarrassed because of our government.
Here we are, a nation that people will risk everything to get into this country just for the opportunity to achieve the American dream of freedom, liberty, and prosperity. It seems that it is only the libtards that want to change that and openly state they are willing to leave and give it all up if they do not get their way.
I say good riddance and do not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. If you want to live in a shit hole nation, there are plenty out there but you probably could not get in to stay due to the way they enforce their own immigration laws. I suggest Somalia. They would probably love you there for leaving America.
there is no such thing as the American dream and there never has been. It's all a hoax..they throw a bone at people like you and they know you'lll chomp it up. If there is an American dream it's all a bout hurting other people to get where you want to be...that's the real fucking American dream and it's been proven throughout history.

I think all of you Trump supporters need to go back to Europe or wherever your ancestors are from. This is not your country and never was you invaded this land killed, raped, tortured, and murder. That's the fucking real American Dream....
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:45 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
there is no such thing as the American dream and there never has been. It's all a hoax..they throw a bone at people like you and they know you'lll chomp it up. If there is an American dream it's all a bout hurting other people to get where you want to be...that's the real fucking American dream and it's been proven throughout history.

I think all of you Trump supporters need to go back to Europe or wherever your ancestors are from. This is not your country and never was you invaded this land killed, raped, tortured, and murder. That's the fucking real American Dream....
That's pretty much a recapitulation of what Native Americans were doing to each other before the Europeans got here, Sissy Chap.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:30 PM   #19
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Hey Sissy Chump do you think there will ever be another black President
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 12:39 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
There's not a dime a difference between those folks and the rabid ass Trump supporters. Yall come across just as bat shit crazy as those folks. There's a reason the Taliban is so close to Tea-liban
Well, we have a new winner for the lowest class, most distorted, beyond stupid comment to ever appear in this forum. Fisting Chaps, somewhere in the Northwest, there is a tree that daily puts out oxygen for you to breathe. You owe it an apology.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 01:08 AM   #21
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Well then, let me AXE you, Sissy Chap, if all of the " Trump supporters go back to Europe " or wherever your from " , does that mean that YOU obamites and supporters of all of the Dindu Nuffin racebaiters like Louis Farrakhan ,Jesse Jackson , Al Sharptongue and " Reverend " Wright will go back to Africa ? Or do you all intend to stay here and run America as well as you all have run every other major city -Washington D.C. , Detroit - that YOU Dindu Nuffins have had Mayors bankrupt and ruin ? Who will you all tax for your social welfare give-aways if " whitey " isn't there to leech from ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women