Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2017, 03:38 PM   #16
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

figging first will help get the person in the correct frame of mind for the BIG STING.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:24 PM   #17
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I see someone occasionally who is a semi-professional spankee (she attends spanking conventions where she is the recipient for spanking demonstrations). So I asked her this question and she confirmed baby oil/lotion/whatever she (and her friends) use between demonstrations definitely makes the next spanking more "stingy".

But she also said it depends on what the spankee responds to most. For her, she said she prefers the thud (her words) of a strap or belt more than the sting of a whip/cane, although she does like both. (Damn, I need to see her again, now.)

Hope this helps to confirm what you and Kiley said.

GAMMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Not sure how to ask this question. So please just try to follow me, if possible.

I need to make one "spank" REALLY count. I mean, whoop!!!

Just one.

I'd read, somewhere, that rubbing lotion on the bare buttocks, before spanking, will cause more "ouch."

This is what I need advice on.

How can I make that one spank, with a wooden paddle, really sting (other than giving it a real whollop)?

This question is very specific, I know. It's for a specific situation that I'm researching.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:19 AM   #18
Roger Mexico
Registered Member

If only one swat can be delivered, the best procedure, after selecting the correct paddle and posture (bent over grabbing ankles), is to get "in the groove," best done by paddling a prior victim. Even my high school principal did not do his best work on the first swing. And the hardest swats I ever received from women - shout out to Shanna, Nova, Amber and Texas, all retired - were invariably the last one of the session (their choice). So there's much to be said for a warm-up, yours not his.

For the recipient, know that very little gets the juices flowing like listening through a closed door to a prior getting "it." A volunteer to go first should not be difficult to find. Call him a fluffer.

Best of luck with your event, and any beauties in Austin who paddle like the aforementioned ladies, or better yet my principal, or believe they could match my ATF's accuracy and severity with a cane, please message me.
Roger Mexico is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #19
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

There's several things that can help make that one stroke count. Like others have said, putting a lotion or oil on can help. Also, rubbing ice and then pouring rubbing alcohol just prior can help. You can also use an irritant such as figging, icy hot, or for the truly brave you can try Finalgon. It's like icy hot x1000, but be very careful as the "sting" lasts 3-4 hours instead of the normal 20-30 minutes of other irritants. For more check out This thread on fetlife.

As for the actual stroke, find out if the bottom prefers something more stingy or thuddy, and use the opposite. If marks are acceptable, I'd recommend The Howler - from personal experience it is very intimidating.

The other option is to hit a very, shall we say, sensitive spot?

Get a misery stick, and use it on the underside of the shaft, just beneath the head where the largest concentration of nerves are. Combined with icy hot (or for the truly sadistic the Finalgon) I guarantee you a truly memorable shot.

For even more intense fun, take a q-tip, put some of the irritant on it, and slide it just inside the tip of the urethra.

When using irritants, I'd recommend waiting 5-8 minutes between application and the stroke.

Good luck!
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:51 PM   #20
MasterAlan1958
Valued Poster

Default spanking

*Jay Wiseman's SM 101.
*"SCREW THE ROSES, SEND ME THE THORNS" BY Miller & dEVON:MYSTIC ROSE Press.
* Differernt Loving By Gloria Brahm

From my experience I would say something thin yet strong and flexible with many holes drilled in to it so that increased speed/force can be attained. If you wish to focus the the pain to a much smaller area, use a small fishing pole blank made of fiberglass or take a look around at Tractor supply and or Atwoods or any feed/seed that sells cattle/equine(horse) equipment. (wink) Of course depending on the speed you use and the implement selected there may be skin breakage/blood and/or bruising, and this of course needs to be discussed and agreed upon by all involved ....SSC!
MasterAlan1958 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:08 AM   #21
Shadesofplay
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

Based on your post, I am assuming this is one swat with a wooden paddle. Holes or not-thats up to you.

Buy some glycerin at your local drugstore or big box store. Mix 50/50 with water. Apply to bottom-recommend spreading, so the spankee will not know where you plan to aim. It should be a smooth, thin layer, not droplets on the skin.

Warm up with paddle first, taking time to ensure your wrist "flicks" right as the paddle is about to impact.

I'm glad I am not the one that's earned your hardest swat... But looking forward to visiting you soon!
Shadesofplay is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 09:45 AM   #22
Samraggan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I mean if you need to practice and get some feed back on various styles. I could volunteer
Samraggan is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:13 AM   #23
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are so many great suggestions posted here! Some that even I will be trying out in the future. BDSM and FETISHES are my absolute specialty in this biz, even took some serious training in Britain for a few years. It is a passion and obsession of mine.

Love doing spankings! I have some ping pong paddles which I had altered with tiny holes drilled into and bound with leather. I use a spray bottle with warm water or cold...depending on mood or I'll use a non scented massage oil.

Lightly spray the buttocks and give "it" a good whack! Oh, the beautiful sound it makes! I'm referring to the spank but the "its" also let out a nice umph as well. Music to My ears. LOL.

I've tried a few things, by request, like butter, mayo, specific oils or lotions, and of course all sorts of whips, belts, paddles, canes, rods, and even a chain a few times. Again all by request. LOL Bubbles...or dish soap laden water in a spray bottle also seems to be a favorite for a good one time sturdy whack.

Good Luck and have fun experimenting! That's the best part about FETISHES. Happy Spanking!!!

KKA

PS: Oh, and a great and effective way to keep from bruising or marking is to alternate with gentle and aggressive massage of the area. Get the blood flowing and stimulated in the immediate area and in the surrounding parts just outside that area. The blood circulation is important and keeps the clots that form bruises and marks from happening. Other techniques like having them sit on a heating pad for a bit while you do "other things" BEFORE the spanking is fun as well.
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women