Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47678
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2010, 06:25 AM   #1
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is there a Doctor in the house?

I think I'm relapsing, and I SO cannot afford good medical care right now. I can feel my cough getting deeper and signs of URI coming back. I have been taking great care of myself. I promise. I think either antibiotics weren't strong enough, or I had too many fits where I could not keep anything down for the antibiotics to be effective. I'm feeling better for the moment, but I can feel it coming back....I think I need more medicine before I guess bad again. A shot in the ass of some strong antibiotics would be welcome.

Any MD's out there with a heart of gold?
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:36 AM   #2
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Honey to Honey

Honey D,
Call your doctor and tell the phone nurse the situation. I had a sinus infecton once and when it wasn't being cleared up with the antibiotics, my doctor called in a different antibiotic.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Honey I don't have medical insurance either and I don't want to burn up my tiny little nest egg on medical care.

If I get seriously ill I'm carrying my sick ass over to John Peter Smith in Fort Worth.

I suggest you get over to Parkland ER, if you're too weak to get there on your own go in an ambulance or call a friend.

Pneumonia is not to be fucked with!!! It kills. I had it last winter and it took two Z-packs and a whole sack of Mucinex to get my lungs cleared out. Even after that I was weak and could barely make it thru a day of work, fortunately I don't do manual labor.

Please get this shit taken care of...don't assume it is some seasonal virus that will work its way out in a week or two. If you feel any congestion in your lungs when you try to take a deep breath assume the worst that it is pneumonia and can be fatal!!!
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
mayday
Valued Poster

relapses are the worse and are totally exhausting leaving you in a weaken state unable to fight it off. You have to go to the hospital ASAP
mayday is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #5
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Agreed, call the doctor, get a different antibiotic. Take the antibiotic now while you're able to keep it down, rather than getting too sick to keep it down again.

If the cost of the meds is a concern, tell the doctor and see if there's some cheaper antibiotic he can prescribe. The damn doctors have been brainwashed to prescribe the higher priced newer antibiotics. If you don't have an antibiotic resistant strain of whatever, the newer more expensive antibiotics are probably unnecessary.

Mention the nausea. He might be able to give you something for that, or perhaps advice, or maybe a smaller dose you take more than once a day. Maybe a liquid antibiotic you could take in small sips several times a day, or something you could dissolve and drink slowly.

Maybe you can take the antibiotic with the right kind of food or drink. Some chicken soup, gatorade, etc.?

Be SURE to take all the antibiotics for the full time period.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

I forgot to mention Honey that when one of my boys was small he got real sick and I waited too long to take him in. By the time I got him to the doctor he was in such bad shape that they had to put him in the hospital for 3 days and hook him up to an IV drip loaded with antibiotics.

If you can't keep the medicine down you might have to go that route.
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote