Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Juarez - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2021, 06:50 AM   #1
thelongtallcoolone
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Avoid the Fiesta Inn!!!!!

I checked in for a (3) day stay and it began to get weird the first night. The front desk calls and says there is a girl here to meet and could I come down. They told me I had to pay a US10 "Girl Fee"..Uhh OK, so I gave them the $10, no worries. I had a second girl and a third comes in later in the night and nothing. Then second night a girl (#2 from the night before for a second visit) arrives and she calls me down and says they won't let her come up. I think OK I need to go down and give them the "Girl Fee" again. Nope, I go down and they tell me she can not come up and I need to get out of the Hotel, they then kill my card key access and refuse to let me go up and get my stuff. So, after a few minutes of back and forth, they agree to let me go up and get my stuff. This where it started to get really strange..I call the ISTAY next store, they have a room available and I tell them I will be over in a minute. So, I come down with my bags (the girl is still waiting for me LOL), and as we are walking towards the front doors and the doorman (in his late 60') and the receptionist start to berate us. The doorman goes all racist (I am White) on me and gets in my face and the receptionist tells him to throw me out! As I walk past him the old guy shoves me in the back (he is like 5'7" and 140 pounds, I'm like 6'3" & 230)I spin around and explain to him how lucky he is that I did not react and walk out the door. He follows us out and down the street yelling racist insults and me and screaming she is a Whore, we ignore him. He follows us INTO the ISTAY and keeps yelling and tells the front desk to not let us check in because I am a scumbag and she is a prostitute...They threw him out and we checked in and went about our business. Crazy! and no misunderstanding on my part as I speak Spanish fluently!
thelongtallcoolone is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 06:37 PM   #2
Techdev69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Good Lord!!! Is this something new or what? I moved to Texas last year, I'm in the south plains area. I used to be close to TJ and stayed at "high-end" hotels like Grand Hotel and Azteca and they NEVER did this. Not once was I ever bothered by them.

I was thinking about planning a weekend trip to Juarez seeing they get a lot of Venezolanas and Colombianas, but now I'm not sure. Any list of hotels down there you'd recommend? Also any clubs similar to Tijuana's Hong Kong or Adelitas? Thanks and awesome reports my man! Hope this doesn't happen again.
Techdev69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 08:50 AM   #3
thelongtallcoolone
Gaining Momentum

I would stay at the Hotel Lucerna, it across the street from the Fiesta Inn and looks pretty good and there are lots of restaurants (Try Los Arcos) and Stores around. I have not gone looking for any clubs like HK in Juarez. I like to stick close to the Hotel, as parts of it can be fairly dicey.

There is also the Mariscal, which is like the red light district or the Zona de Tolerancia.

The Mariscal starts at the foot of the Paso del Norte bridge, a block west of Avenida Juarez, and runs up to Diesyseis. Santos Degollado runs parallel, a block west of Calle Mariscal. I wandered around here the other week, but not much was going on.

There also lots of MP around and there a couple close to the Lucerna. I had no problems (9othe than the deal with the Fiesta LOL) dealing with Mileeroticos, SKokka, ETC.
Old 05-03-2021, 01:32 PM   #4
Hairytwatlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

This is good info. But is the Lucerna girl friendly?
Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 09:02 AM   #5
thelongtallcoolone
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover View Post
This is good info. But is the Lucerna girl friendly?
Yes, as long as you register for two people.
Old 05-19-2021, 02:01 PM   #6
panicircus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Doesn't sound like a Fiesta at all. I find it amusing that they were being racist. Latin America was settled by very white Europeans from Spain, France, Portugal and Italy. The Germans influenced alot of their music and beer lol.
panicircus is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 02:14 PM   #7
thelongtallcoolone
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicircus View Post
Doesn't sound like a Fiesta at all. I find it amusing that they were being racist. Latin America was settled by very white Europeans from Spain, France, Portugal and Italy. The Germans influenced alot of their music and beer lol.
All very true! It was a very weird situation because it all erupted on the last night...they were a little squirrelly beforehand, but it was like someone flipped a switch all of a sudden.Grupo Posadas SAB de CV or Posadas is a hospitality company based in Mexico City.

And it was flat our racism, which is as you said odd...especially as we were all speaking Spanish, thought that would have bought me some Credit, but gues not.

I actually filed a complaint with Grupo Posadas SAB de CV the parent company in Mexico City.
Old 05-22-2021, 02:53 PM   #8
Garrion_Plateado
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

That's too bad. I never had a problem with the Fiesta Inn. One girl even stopped at the front desk to have them call me to allow her up to the room. One time, at the smoking area out front, the bellman hung out with me and let me know that he could get me anything I want, anything (with a wink). I was good. Then two hours later I was heading out when the elevator door opens and he pops out with two girls and they all ran to the last room at the end of the hall. That's what I call service. Another thing I like about the place is the "back door": the stairway at the center of the underground parking lot goes to a hallway that comes out by the business center across from the elevators. You don't even see the front desk!
Garrion_Plateado is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 07:36 AM   #9
thelongtallcoolone
Gaining Momentum

Yeah, never had a problem before either...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women