Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2021, 03:09 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykarma View Post
Reviews show a pattern of personal behavior but if the price isn’t listed then how much can be held against the author? As I understand streetwalking stings the customer has to agree on a sexual act and price for the arrest to be initiated and be valid.
Virtually nothing we write can be usable in Court.

You can't pick and choose what to believe. If you extract one of my reviews, you must tell the Court I live in Fucknuckle, West Virginia. and you must explain why I saw a Whore in Dallas, Texas.. Look at my last, oh, 20 spa reviews.. Dallas, PA, Dallas, GA.. No Dallas, TX. Explain to the Court why Texas has jurisdiction.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 03:37 PM   #17
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

You can't pick and choose what to believe. If you extract one of my reviews, you must tell the Court I live in Fucknuckle, West Virginia. and you must explain why I saw a Whore in Dallas, Texas.. Look at my last, oh, 20 spa reviews.. Dallas, PA, Dallas, GA.. No Dallas, TX. Explain to the Court why Texas has jurisdiction.
Fucknuckle???? How far is that from Cowlick or Fartknocker?

I should move to Fucknuckle, I’d probably get more poontang. Lol!
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 06:33 PM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Fucknuckle???? How far is that from Cowlick or Fartknocker?
Fucknuckle is 69 miles (go figure) from Fartknocker, and 27 Nautical Miles from Cowlick.

''Nautical Miles, you ask''?

Yeah, I thought that odd, too. But it's West Virginia, so don't overthink it.
Old 09-01-2021, 07:01 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, in reading these last few posts......if posted reviews can be held against the author in a possible trial......how much of a factor is it when the “price” for those sexual acts is not listed??
One should revisit the question in the OP. It's rather simple.

Quote:
Can Reviews and remarks on ECCIE be used as Evidence?
The answer is ... "Yes!"

Will Eccie Reviews (or any others) be the ONLY EVIDENCE? .... Of course not.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 08:54 PM   #20
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Despite a wrong answer given by a disbarred attorney a long time, I will concur with those that say, "Yes". Exactly how and when that evidence can be used is a matter for a judge to decide. Thee are a lot of situations in which anything you say or your mere presence as a member here or evidence that you even read the site can be used to pant a picture for a jury, judge, etc. In a grand jury indictment, you don't get to testify or been be represented. A DA paints a picture of you and makes charges and asks a panel of normal citizens whether they think you should be indicted for possibly committing a criminal act.

A well known saying is that a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich if he has the will to do so. Now that the law in Texas has changed, I wold think a Texan or a visitor to Texas has a lot more to lose if he decided to engage in an act involving prostitution.

Time and money come into play and it would have to be worth the judicial branch's time and effort to prosecute someone. If he or she really wanted a prsecution and wanted to devote the resources to it, anything you type here or simply having a membership here could be used to paint you in a bad light. Of course, om a civil matter, it comes down to a preponderance of the evidence and not proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Informaton here and believably connected to you would be very handy in a bitter divorce settlement or business dispute.

That all being said, I wouldn't worry too much about it if you take precautions and properly weigh the odds that the time, energy, and cost put into a case involving you or your actions unless you would make a nice trophy for a zealous prosecutor or civil attorney whose client can afford such an investigation.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:37 PM   #21
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm not on here to "impress" anyone.
That's easily the biggest lie since tRump last opened his piehole.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 04:51 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
That's easily the biggest lie since tRump last opened his piehole.
It's apparent you aren't either ... here to impress anyone.

Have you ever had an attorney on the other side of a case you were about to try tell you .... "You have a great case!"....?

I think I know the answer.

And that's why there is more than one lawyer in town.

Did you actually vote for Bitten/Kumola? Not much more needs to be said about assessing your opinions. Have you been celebrating your brilliance the past week or so? He's killing a lot of people.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:54 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
Despite a wrong answer given by a disbarred attorney a long time, I will concur with those that say, "Yes".
Is there a "disbarred attorney" posting in here?

(That is a "yes" or "no" question requiring nothing more. I suppose an "I don't know" would be responsive as well.)

If there is, giving out personal information with respect to people's profession and/or status in that profession violates the forum rules. And based on your response that kind of information can be used by law enforcement and prosecutors to further identify someone ... if the labeling is accurate.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:40 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

For those posting on here who don't believe what they post can be introduced into evidence, but who should know the accurate facts in order to adequately advise clients ..... and those potential clients whose "attorney" has advised him they are safe from their postings ....

.... a brief search of the internet is informative ..

https://nysba.org/NYSBA/Coursebooks/...nOnTheMove.pdf

... additionally prospective clients should be aware that CLE (Continuing Legal Education) courses are available online even to educate attorneys on the topic. CLE is mandatory for Texas attorneys annually.

So there is no point in asking on an "anonymous" website for advice from a person purporting to be a lawyer who gives legal advice under a false name.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:41 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is CT a lawyer? That's a rhetorical question.

In the Political Forum he concluded that a female who was arrested was driving while intoxicated by looking at her picture or video.

Even though the medical tests said otherwise. Go figure.
Old 09-02-2021, 09:15 AM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is CT a lawyer? That's a rhetorical question.

In the Political Forum he concluded that a female who was arrested was driving while intoxicated by looking at her picture or video.

Even though the medical tests said otherwise. Go figure.
I did not.. Fucking Liar.

I agreed, based on video evidence, that the arresting Officer was justified in reasonably believing the woman was intoxicated.

So fuck you and your conclusions.
Old 09-02-2021, 11:35 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did not.. Fucking Liar.

I agreed, based on video evidence, that the arresting Officer was justified in reasonably believing the woman was intoxicated.

So fuck you and your conclusions.
So you don't fuck?

Quote:
"I agreed, based on video evidence, that the arresting Officer was justified in reasonably believing the woman was intoxicated."

There was no "video evidence"! But you lied about the content of the video .... first by omission and secondly by mischaracterization. You lost the discussion in one place and then you high-tail to another place and start your childish name-calling.

Quote:

She looked guilty to me, .....The video still says ''guilty''.
Who's the "liar"?

Grow up!
Old 09-02-2021, 12:34 PM   #28
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

This forum, and many others, would be better served if LexusLover just dried up and blew away.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 06:26 PM   #29
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Members are encouraged to return to the original topic of this thread
Quote:
Can Reviews and remarks on ECCIE be used as Evidence?
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 07:00 PM   #30
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Lexus and Glenn are correct.

If the Government wants to come after you, they will. Tge question is how much time and money are they willing to spend? The new law has not been tested yet, but the way its written is not favorable to us hobbyists.

Your reviews, membership here, the hours you spend here, the dates you logged on, any reviews under your handle from other sites, and any other potential hobby activity would be dragged in front you (or jury if you went to trial).
Fizley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women