Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Another Low in Campaign Coverage

Are you kidding me? Clinton got a pass on MUCH worse, and they want to lynch Cain for talking dirty? I am not a Cain supporter, but come on, treat the guy fairly. The media/government complex really is scared of him.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...10-30-20-54-16

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
budman33
Valued Poster

The news is the news. It's quite common for comapnies to pay out victims of sexual harassment suits rather than garner all the bad press. I had to report my manager once for harassing my employee and tehy quietly took care of it, but with rapid haste.

Sexual Harrassment is a far cry from talking dirty or getting a blowjob from someone interested in giving you one. Let it come out. It came out against Clinton didn't it?

IMO he's still as unelectable as he was before even if this was true. I don't see why anyone would be "scared" other than fox news telling everyone dems are scared to deflect from the horrible republican debates.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're right, he is unelectable, but still, at least play fair. I know, that will never happen. Just to be "fair" I will also be on the lookout for spurious charges against President Obama. One of these days we might have an election based on merit, rather than rumor.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:11 PM   #4
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guess that's the new voice lol, Everyone has a little dirt at some point otherwise no one could run for office
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Are you kidding me? Clinton got a pass on MUCH worse, and they want to lynch Cain for talking dirty?
Seriously? You think the media gave Clinton a pass? Really?

The interesting dynamic here is that while the country forgave Clinton for his "sins", the Republicans didn't. And Cain needs to get through the Republicans before he can get to the country. Which is why the issue deserves to be raised.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

If it didn't happen, there is no issue. And the media gave Clinton a pass, remember all the talk about trailer trash, etc? They smeared the women involved, not the President. "It's only sex." Really" Raping Kathleen Willey? This does not come close to that. Did you demand an investigation of Andrew Weiner? The media did their best to try to not hurt him, it was only when Andrew Breitbart threatened to out the pictures that they finally gave in.

These are 13 year old allegations. Tell me this isn't a smear campaign.

And I'm not supporting Cain, I just think he is being treated very poorly.

I have, and will continue to support Gary Johnson.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
If it didn't happen, there is no issue. And the media gave Clinton a pass, remember all the talk about trailer trash, etc? They smeared the women involved, not the President.
"The media" did no such thing, but regardless....

Quote:
Did you demand an investigation of Andrew Weiner? The media did their best to try to not hurt him, it was only when Andrew Breitbart threatened to out the pictures that they finally gave in.
And we have another one. Blame everything on the media.

You are entertaining, i'll give ya that.

Quote:
These are 13 year old allegations. Tell me this isn't a smear campaign.
Back to my point. Forget the media, I want to hear you make the case that Republicans gave Clinton a pass.

This oughta be good.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:38 PM   #8
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
If it didn't happen, there is no issue.
And 2 more words for ya. Vince Foster.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:49 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm glad you're entertained. What other reason to be here?

It's not the Democrats ganging up on Cain, it's the media. No, the Republicans did not give Clinton a pass, well, except Lindsey Graham, John McCain, and the Senate, but for the most part, Republicans got all over Clinton.

So far, the Dems haven't jumped on Cain, but they have the media to do it for them.

I'm not going to defend either political party, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the media.

What does Vince Foster have to do with this? Foster was silenced by someone, not sure who.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:43 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The rest of the story.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...led-sex-charge

Old 10-31-2011, 05:03 PM   #11
MrGiz
BANNED

Ya'll are sum silly MF'rs !!

I suppose the diversion is good for somebody.... isn't it?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:11 PM   #12
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
It's not the Democrats ganging up on Cain, it's the media.

So far, the Dems haven't jumped on Cain, but they have the media to do it for them.

I'm not going to defend either political party, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the media.
Dude, wake up and smell the coffee. This is the Republican primary - the election isn't until next year. Don't you know that almost every campaign has a "research" department whose charter is to find the dirt on the opponents and strategically leak it to the media? This has nothing to do with the Democrats and very little to do with the media. Rather, it has everything to do with Republicans playing hard ball among themselves. And it is nothing new.

Remember the 2000 campaign when the Karl Rove led Bush campaign went after McCain, running push polls in South Carolina that intimated that McCain's adopted Bangladeshi daughter was black and that McCain was unstable because of the torture he underwent as a POW? How's that for taking a positive and making it a negative? Par for the course for that master back stabber, Karl Rove. Do you blame the media for reporting that despicable conduct or is that somehow sacrosanct?

The Democrats don't give two hoots about Cain; in fact they are probably rooting for him to keep ripping up the front runners. It's the Republicans who find him a distraction who gets valuable media attention and campaign dollars. Rick Perry in particular would benefit from Cain's embarrassment.

And please tell us how the media should handle the "news" that Cain was accused of sexual harassment and money was paid? Maybe they should ignore it like it never happened? Also, since politicians slavishly play to the press to get coverage, why are guys like you so anti-media. Hell, if the media wasn't around we would know nothing about the candidates. Ya gotta take the sweet with the sour.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:03 PM   #13
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
And if this is all that there is, he should have no problem releasing the women from the agreement that they signed when they received a financial settlement that forces them not to talk about the incidents, don't you agree? That is the best way to find out what the contemporaneous records say about what the allegations were.

And while we're at it, let's have the candidate sign a statement urging the National Restaurant Association to release the results of their internal investigation, including their lawyers' interview notes. Let's get everybody's version of the facts out, right?

Want to take odds on that happening?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:20 PM   #14
Doove
Valued Poster

Let me clue ya in on something COG. The media was all over Clinton. Period.

When the other side is the target, you don't feel or notice a thing. When your side is the target, it always feels like a total injustice.

Just ask Captainmidnight.

And the media pisses off liberals just as much as they piss off conservatives. But with the exception of FAUX News, Liberals just don't whine about it like Conservatives do.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Clinton "Pass"

The American Electorate are the ones who gave President Clinton a pass.

In the end, tha's the one that counts.
Jackie S is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women