Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #31
MrGiz
BANNED

You RACIST PIG !!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #32
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

The thousand cuts continue. Now it is being reported that rather than "a few months" pay, one of the women received a year's pay.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/02/us...-pay.html?_r=1

Also, one of the women's attorneys is saying that by virtue of Cain speaking of specifics, his client is no longer bound by the confidentiality clause.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_16...cusers-lawyer/

And the not ready for prime time answers continue:

Asked during an interview on the Fox News Channel on Tuesday night whether he would ask the association to comply with Mr. Bennett’s request, Mr. Cain said, “I can’t give you a definitive answer on that until we consult with our attorneys.”

He added that there could be “legal implications” if the women were released from confidentiality agreements, though he did not say what those implications might be.

Is nobody prepping this poor man when he goes out the door every morning??!! Surely they have anticipated these questions. Hell, we've thought of them here on this hooker board. "Let me ask my lawyer," is a piss poor excuse of an answer to any fucking question when 1) you're running for President and 2) you've been on notice that these allegations have been coming for 10 days (much less the question of "Will you let the alleged victim give her version of the story?"!!!). Just not ready for prime time.

To the extent that haven't already figured it out, this is going to give mainstream establishment Republicans serious, serious heartburn with Cain standing where he is in the polls right now. And if he doesn't start falling quickly, the leadership of the party will have to start doing something because they see their chance to knock off Obama going down the tubes. And when the start attacking Cain, all the TeaNut rank and file, who have been mislead and think that "their" movement isn't astroturf, etc., will have a shit fit. Very interesting quandry for the party leadership. How to usher Cain out the door without seeming to be doing what they are doing.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #33
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Another Herman Cain gaffe:

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/20...ty.php?ref=fpb

Cain says that he's concerned about China from a military standpoint. (Makes sense, so far.) Why?

"So yes they’re a military threat. They’ve indicated that they’re trying to develop nuclear capability. . . ."

Well, actually Herman, they've had nuclear capability since 1964.

TPM, very charitably, offers him a partial out by noting that he may have misused the term "nuclear capability" and was really talking about their seeking nuclear powered aircraft carriers. That's not likely given the use of the phrase "nuclear capability". Likewise, there is very little firm indication of how far along China is on building it's own carriers, as opposed to retrofitting purchased used carriers, much less it's own naval nuclear power plant.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #34
MrGiz
BANNED

Your trifling revelry is shining quite brightly!

Ole Herman has really made your day, eh?

Can anyone imagine any of us running for high public office these days?

I haven't been able to watch any news in much depth, over the last few days... but I wouldn't be very shocked to discover that his lack of "polish" in handling these issues is more simply a matter of political inexperience... than something deeper, darker, and more sinister!

Regardless.... the whole affair tells me more about the sources behind the release of the story, than it does about an executive that may have been "money-pinched" for vulgar language in front of the wrong scum sucking, bottom feeders!

If he winds up getting caught for burying the bone, or receiving blowjobs from underlings.... well, maybe he's more Presidential than we thought!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmmm . . . This will be fun to watch. I had no intention of voting for Cain if he got the nomination anyway, I'm interested to find out if they determine who leaked the information, and why. Why would someone who actually had a proven case of sexual harassment run for President? He ought to know that it would get out. In fact, he should have exposed this himself before someone had the chance to leak it. I still think Cain may have leaked it himself, the next most likely is Santorum, because he is a scumbag.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:40 AM   #36
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why would someone who actually had a proven case of sexual harassment run for President? He ought to know that it would get out.
To sell books!! And promote his radio show! Or get a Fox News contract!

Look at the cash the dim-witted Sarah Palin banked as a result of a disastrous run for Federal office. Herman can run circles around her. Mike Huckabee is making a very good living for the first time in his life because he ran for President and had a mini-boomlette after Iowa.

I still think Perry or some establishment Republican leaked it. I'm not sure Santorum is smart enough to have done it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women