Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounters - Strip Club - New Orleans
Encounters - Strip Club - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-25-2019, 12:03 PM   #1
Raoul Duke
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Encounter: Visions - better but not quite back

Date: 11/23/2019
Name: Lyllith
Phone: (504) 240-0069
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: 4000 Downman Rd, New Orleans, LA 70126
Activities: VIP Dances
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall and slender thin with average sized B cups.
Recommendation: No
Old 11-25-2019, 02:23 PM   #2
bluebiker
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

It will never be back. Weekdays during the day was the best. Open menu depending on what you wanted you knew what girl to go to. Before that the Candy Club was really out the box. Who remembers the private parties you had to be invited to? Once they locked the door you weren't getting out till it was over. Those were the days my friend. Lmao
Old 12-14-2019, 10:54 PM   #3
Nerdyman
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Remembering the candy club

That was a cool club it had only one vip room and was very crowded all the time. The private parties were a blast. The doors were locked and the girls danced nude.
Old 12-14-2019, 10:59 PM   #4
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

They danced nude there on occasion even without the private parties. That place was the shit. Unfortunately, dead and buried, and not to return.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:41 AM   #5
whodat123
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

#metoo frumpy dumpy white liberal women trying their best to put hot strippers out of business.... it really burns their progressive crotch to see ex highschool cheerleaders make 10x more for shaking their asses than they do with all their PHD's in women's studies and sociology degrees.... Sad but True.
Old 12-15-2019, 12:45 PM   #6
cableguy12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Visions

I remember when it was Candy Club. It was the best place to go hands down. Always had a great time. Awesome ladies working there. It started in a little strip mall on Chef around the corner from the current location.
Old 12-15-2019, 08:15 PM   #7
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodat123 View Post
#metoo frumpy dumpy white liberal women trying their best to put hot strippers out of business.... it really burns their progressive crotch to see ex highschool cheerleaders make 10x more for shaking their asses than they do with all their PHD's in women's studies and sociology degrees.... Sad but True.
Liberals? Progressives? True?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my research indicates the eight authors of this bill were all Republicans. There were six co-authors, three of which were Democrats. So of the 14 authors and coauthors, 11 were Republicans.

And is it any wonder? Which party is far more likely to legislate morality on others, all the while banging the underage daughters of their undocumented housekeepers. Fucking hypocrites.
Old 12-15-2019, 08:43 PM   #8
TrueBaloo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog115 View Post
Liberals? Progressives? True?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my research indicates the eight authors of this bill were all Republicans. There were six co-authors, three of which were Democrats. So of the 14 authors and coauthors, 11 were Republicans.

And is it any wonder? Which party is far more likely to legislate morality on others, all the while banging the underage daughters of their undocumented housekeepers. Fucking hypocrites.
+1
I agree with your entire statement, I wanted to add my two cents worth but you hit the nail on the head 😂
Old 12-16-2019, 01:07 PM   #9
cableguy12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Liberals and Progressives are all fucked in the head. Most of them do way worse than whats happening on these sites....
Old 12-17-2019, 10:17 AM   #10
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I was there Sunday and it was dead only 3 or 4 girls working that was during the day around 1:30 pm ... I haven’t been in awhile and must say not like it use to be
Old 12-17-2019, 10:34 PM   #11
whodat123
Premium Access

conservatives only pass sex laws to grandstand on religious grounds and it corners other conservatives to vote in favor of more sex laws otherwise lose their bible banger voter base... if you look deeper.... it's super liberal places like Seattle that first came out with stupid strip club laws like must stand 4' away from strippers and not make any body contact... not even a hand tipping $1... you have to toss the tip like a spit ball... Ditto for Nashville TN.... conservatives turned a blind eye to 100's of massage parlors and all nude strip clubs until all the California and New York liberals invaded.... and sure enough... shut down all the massage parlors in Nashville overnight and passed 4' strip club rules. It's these ugly femma nazis who don't believe women should sell their bodies to rich white men... who are the main sex customers in America.... it burns their crotch that rich white men pass up these ultra woke liberal white women and dump $1,000's on a barbie doll with fake boobs who dropped out of high school. Women's power over men is sex... and Liberal white women don't like that exchange... they want to be valued for their brains not their boobs... so when men give up on them and just go to the massage parlor for sex... Liberal white women have nothing left other than to #metoo sex out of white men's lives all together. Liberal white women are some truly evil bichez.
Old 12-21-2019, 08:10 AM   #12
bluebiker
Premium Access

Wow, I was thinking about a girl squatting on a long neck beer bottle at one of the private parties and then it turned into a political discussion. I am into politics as much or probably more than the next guy, but I thought this was one of the few places I could still come to get away from it. Merry Christmas everybody !!!
Old 12-21-2019, 02:03 PM   #13
whodat123
Premium Access

ummm Bluebiker.... politics is the exact reason why there are no more girls squatting on beer bottles for your entertainment enjoyment.... politicians raided all the strip clubs, visions included and ruined the strip club scene just like that.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:15 PM   #14
bluebiker
Premium Access

Sad thing is, if they were politicians from Orleans parish, they were democrats. I don't think a Republican has held an office in Orleans since I was a teenager and I am pushing 60.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:38 AM   #15
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Well a made a trip down there Monday around 4:30 PM and walked in non of the girls I use to know was there about five or six guys at bar and a couple of girls not much to right home about one girl caught my eye a bright skin yellow bone think here stage name was Jade I got a dance in VIP room but it was average I sat at bar drinking a few more crown on the rocks and left
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women