Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47458
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

Default Get him to the Greek!

I have not had a provider that does greek as of yet but am interested in trying it out.

Gals, if greek is on the menu, is it usually considered an upgrade? Do you come to the party already prepped or would we have to take 10-15 minutes out of the hour to get things loosened up?

Guys that have experienced this. Is it really any better than vaginal or is it purely a mental thing while wearing cover?

I had anal twice with my ex (without cover) and it was phenomenal. Just not sure if its worth the hassle in the hobby?
Biggayal is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
Guest061211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 34845
My ECCIE Reviews

are u really gay?
Guest061211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

LoL... No I am not a big guy, not gay and my name is not Al... But I do find the character hillarious. :-)

Flamers are so entertaining!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #4
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I think it's better. It's tighter for one thing. But as with most things with some providers it was better than with others. I'm not sure it's worth paying extra for. I also find most young providers won't do it while older ones are about 50/50. And spending time there loosening up is fun to me anyway.
gulflover is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:33 AM   #5
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers should never 'charge' for such of a thing...it's not legal. You should only pay for our time, and for the ladies that do charge for sexual favors, I would stay away from! Don't expose yourself to paying for 'extras', 'upsells' or 'upgrades'.
Either a lady enjoys greek, or she doesn't. Me, I enjoy it....and I offer it...but not many men take advantage of it. Actually, it has become a rare request. I use to be 'ready to go' with greek at anytime, but now that is not something I do as often, I do keep some toys on hand to help get it prepped. If a gentleman gives me a heads up that it might be on his agenda, I can make sure it is clean and prepped before our date. But, as everyone knows, you can't always tell what you will be in the mood for until it hits you!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:15 AM   #6
big boi terry
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Providers should never 'charge' for such of a thing...it's not legal. You should only pay for our time, and for the ladies that do charge for sexual favors, I would stay away from! Don't expose yourself to paying for 'extras', 'upsells' or 'upgrades'.
Either a lady enjoys greek, or she doesn't. Me, I enjoy it....and I offer it...but not many men take advantage of it. Actually, it has become a rare request. I use to be 'ready to go' with greek at anytime, but now that is not something I do as often, I do keep some toys on hand to help get it prepped. If a gentleman gives me a heads up that it might be on his agenda, I can make sure it is clean and prepped before our date. But, as everyone knows, you can't always tell what you will be in the mood for until it hits you!
Well, if you were in Memphis, I guarantee you, it would be on the menu lol!
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:18 AM   #7
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

Thank you all for your comments.

Tiff, I may have to make a trip to your neck of the woods in the near future!
Old 01-21-2011, 05:14 AM   #8
1Jannessa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51846
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Tiffany completely. I personaly enjoy & offer but never as an upgrade, upsell, or upcharge! Also a little "heads up" (if possible) DOES DEFINITELY come in handy to allow the lady to prep herself
1Jannessa is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:44 AM   #9
joejouons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

If the lady likes it and offers it is great! Just visited Brittney Smiles in Charlotte, NC. She loves greek and suggests it - She really enjoys it. One of the best dates of my experience
joejouons is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women