Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tallahassee > Coed Discussions - Tallahassee
Coed Discussions - Tallahassee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2016, 02:41 PM   #16
tintuf
Gaining Momentum

Well said playking!
tintuf is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:31 PM   #17
Masky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I'm not looking for a g/f. Just looking for those extra perks that providers have provided to others but not me. Looking to get more mileage so to speak.
I get that it's a "business relationship" but still I have seen clients write about how they have spent at least twice amount of time with the provider than what they paid for meanwhile I get not one second over an hour. So I'm just looking to get in on that action.

By the way, what is SB and BCD?
Masky is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 06:18 PM   #18
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Damn Everyone has been really giving some Good advise and I really agree with everything Beetle said
Wow you Did Write a lot lol But it was all good stuff
I know with me I really don't going into looking for Extra's I really just want to have a good time . I know I really like to talk at 1st when I meet them for the 1st time or just to get up to speed on what's going on with them you know I really don't meet many stranger so I really just talk to them like I have known them forever. Most the girls really seem to enjoy that and to when they are talking I listen it not just all about me and that the way I go into seeing them.
Hell I most of the time don't even worry about the time I am with them. I am not watching the clock and most of them don't ether I really like to get to know them because it make me more comfortable too
I have always heard with a woman the more comfortable they are the better time they have and I am like that also the more we just git chat about just things not per say about the Hobby are about sex the more comfortable I get with them and the more they are with me.
Now don't get me wrong I always walk in comfortable and confident because hell we both know why I am there we don't have to talk about it .And also I am a go with the flow kinda guy so I never really ask about anything

I like for it just to happen lol

All I know is Most all the provider are very comfortable with me and we have a great time together and really that what I am looking for no matter if the visit last for 1 hr and I am gone or if it run's some over That's why I see the girls not so much that I am wanting something extra .
another thing I do is that I will most of the time when I text I am on the way I will ask if they need anything and tell them I can stop by the store some time they will ask for something to drink or something but some time they say just get here.
I know I felt really bad one time I saw Lil Vanessa at lunch time( I have known Vanessa for a long time ) and after the visit I left and she text me a few min later and asked if I was still around and I told her I wasn't far did I forget something lol she asked if I would mind running by and getting her something to eat .this was when she wasn't driving. I told her no not at all so I got her something and ran it by
now if I see her around lunch I will text her I am on my way and what would you like for lunch lol now we eat lunch before the visit if I see her at lunch time
I know I do little thing just to let some of the girls know that I am not just coming by for a nut.

now I do have a friend relationship with a few of the girls but like I told you , you have to becareful with that because some will turn on you I had one I thought I was real good friends with turn on me big time this week and it really hurt my feelin but I just moved on and told myself I would not never see her again and really that's all you can do if you try to work your self back in it never works and it make you look weak and they will just run over you so It's better just to move on.
So in a way if you can't handle that without it messin your head up it's better not to be friends because bottom line most the girls look at you as a paycheck and that is all
there is a few that's better then that but most just want you for a paycheck like most the guys are just looking for the trim from them and that's all so be careful.

a lot of this you will learn the longer you are in the Hobby

Just have fun that's what this is about not so much being friends the more you want to be there friend or looking for Extras the more they will pick up on it and you wont get it so just go into your appointment just wanting to have fun and not looking for anything other if it happen great but if it don't your not disappointed you still had a great time
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 06:26 PM   #19
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Damn Now I wrote a lot Lmao
Old 06-02-2016, 12:59 AM   #20
Beetle19
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Good shit man
Beetle19 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:20 PM   #21
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Thank's Beetle
I just know I always seem to get more when I not looking for it. That goes for when you are looking for a reg GF when your not looking they come out of the wood work lol

But I have had some of the Extra's a few time but I really like to have fun and the time's I have had a longer visit we both was really enjoying each other's company . But like I said I really don't look to get anything Extra I just want to have fun for as long as I am there

Now there is 2 girls I am real good friends with but still I don't look for Extra's just because we are friends and I don't just call them all the time and try to make it anything other than what it is. I know they both have a life's other then the Hobby I guess what I am saying I don't belive in taken advange of a friendship.
But Masky I think you may just be trying to hard just relax and let what happens ,Happen and just go in there comfortable and confident and just be yourself .Like I told you your a great guy.I know I have been in this Hobby for years and it took me a while before I learned the ends and out .

Hell I am still learning . Hell I know last year when Sasha did what she did to me it mess with my head for a while . That why I said some time some of this girls are not ment to be friends you really have to be careful . I know I talk to her mouth's ago on PM and was nice to her and she was nice to me and I was able to let it go.

I guess I am trying to say just enjoy the time you have .Instead of worrying about the time you don't have you will be a lot happier
Old 06-03-2016, 05:23 PM   #22
Beetle19
Gaining Momentum

Yeah Jjsunday thats why i put dont ask them to just hang out they have to work just like everyone else so do a date and take them to dinner if they choose to hang out with you more great but dont be a burden on them and the dinner will get you used to talking with women in general it took me years to get comfortable talking to women and i got a late start at 21 so just give it time masky .if i get a chance this weekend i will try and give you some tips on how to do stuff and some videos you can search for
Old 06-04-2016, 10:53 AM   #23
Masky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Thanks Beetle, I'd very much appreciate that.

To be honest, it would be turn on to know that they actually enjoy themselves too. That I'm doing something right.
Masky is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:30 AM   #24
Beetle19
Gaining Momentum

What you just said there is a step in the right direction buddy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women