Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452887
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47459
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #31
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Different for the ladies though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Not always the case though I've met ladies who's wits catch my attention.
Not many of these ladies have displayed their "wits" on their avatar though. For them, the looks bring you in, the "wits" keep you coming back!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:24 PM   #32
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Looker....bad lovers can learn and get better....if you're ugly, there's not much you can do to change that unfortunately...That came across a bit harsh....sorry.
A great lover actually there is plastic surgery and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Honestly ya'll how many unattractive have you seen walkin side by side with a spouse? Ive seen plenty. I've tried to teach an ex how to be a better fuck,and im pretty damn good. He still couldn't do it worth a damn. People are actually more accepting of altering their physical flaws. How do tell someone you are an awful lay,here watch this,lol
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:35 PM   #33
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Not many of these ladies have displayed their "wits" on their avatar though. For them, the looks bring you in, the "wits" keep you coming back!!
Agreed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
A great lover actually there is plastic surgery and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Honestly ya'll how many unattractive have you seen walkin side by side with a spouse? Ive seen plenty. I've tried to teach an ex how to be a better fuck,and im pretty damn good. He still couldn't do it worth a damn. People are actually more accepting of altering their physical flaws. How do tell someone you are an awful lay,here watch this,lol
Damn what a dilemma!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #34
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
For them, the looks bring you in, the "wits" keep you coming back!!
It's sorry but true.

If only more men could look deeper they might find some real gem's they had been missing because they base choices first on looks.

Some of the "not so attractive" people in this world have made some of the best lovers. Why? They don't judge others as harshly to begin with. They have more to offer and tend to try harder. I have found that true even in the hobby.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #35
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

It's a damn good thing I'm a great lover, cause I look like week old crap, LOL
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #36
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

My answere to the Nicole Blackman cite:

I wanna tell you a story
Every man oughta know
If you want a little lovin
You gotta start real slow
She's gonna love you tonight now
If you just treat her right now

Squeeze her real gentle
Gotta make her feel good
Tell her that you love her
Like you know you should
So if you don't treat her right
She won't love you tonight

If you practice my method
Just as hard as you can
You're gonna get a reputation
As a lovin man
And you'll be glad every night
That you treated her right

"Treat her Right" by Roy Head (from San Marcos, Texas) 1964
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #37
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

looks are deceptive. like being a ugly person personality wise....that spoils the apple. therefore you are ugly on the outside too. once you get pass the looks, you begin to see the person from the inside out vs the way we are programmed to think. i have been with a few ladies whom some say was not my best choice but because i knew them personally, became beautiful ladies to me.

so to be bad in bed,,,that is training, taught, fixable....and Tequila always makes for a good instructor.

i guess it depends on your personality. if your not confident in yourself, then you will need the person with the looks. otherwise....get the great lover and learn to love the person vs the look.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #38
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

and when in doubt....turn the lights out....we are all the same in the dark.

SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #39
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowshopper View Post
looks are deceptive. like being a ugly person personality wise....that spoils the apple. therefore you are ugly on the outside too. once you get pass the looks, you begin to see the person from the inside out vs the way we are programmed to think. i have been with a few ladies whom some say was not my best choice but because i knew them personally, became beautiful ladies to me.

so to be bad in bed,,,that is training, taught, fixable....and Tequila always makes for a good instructor.

i guess it depends on your personality. if your not confident in yourself, then you will need the person with the looks. otherwise....get the great lover and learn to love the person vs the look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowshopper View Post
and when in doubt....turn the lights out....we are all the same in the dark.

Very interesting POV, and I agree with what you are saying in terms of a long term relationship. However, the hobby is not a long term relationship. For the most part, the hobby is a very short term relationship with little time to get to know if the provider is a good lover or not. By the time one finds out, the date is over. Therefore, given the short time span of an hour or 2 hour "date", looks take a higher priority. Now of course, we all want a gal who is a 10 in looks and a 10 in bed
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:09 AM   #40
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Very interesting POV, and I agree with what you are saying in terms of a long term relationship. Had I not been forced to know him, I would have never found out how attractive he could be. However, the hobby is not a long term relationship, and you don't have the amount of time.

For the most part, the hobby is a very short term relationship with little time to get to know if the provider is a good lover or not. By the time one finds out, the date is over. Therefore, given the short time span of an hour or 2 hour "date", looks take a higher priority. Now of course, we all want a gal who is a 10 in looks and a 10 in bed
Yes thank you! I have had relationships where I wondered how the hell I could find that guy attractive, but the more I knew him the hotter he became. That is in the civie world though. I doubt a guy is going to claim that here unless he has ALREADY spent a significant amount of time with a provider...so much so that she had the chance to "become" more attractive.

We did a poll and looks were by far the first thing guys noticed before rates. That's not to say one guy's 2 can't be another's 10, but there has to be some attraction that makes them want to see a person. Be it only a nice butt, boobs, or hair color, guys have to have some physical stimulation to even be able to perform so I don't buy the lover part.

You can't just put a bag over the girl's head lmao. Right!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:41 PM   #41
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
A great lover actually there is plastic surgery
Yes there is always plastic surgery, but that is quite expensive and still may not make one attractive, at least learning to become a good lover is free..
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #42
lovinfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This has become quite interesting....however, you have to choose one or the other....you don't get to say...."i want someone beautiful and i'll make them a great lover.

I find the funnest part of all the conversation is every poster implies to be great lovers!

If beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...isn't "great lovers" in the eyes as well???
lovinfun is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:05 PM   #43
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Some seem to wanna break it up into catagories like hobby verus reality. In the hobby it really has been a case by case thing. I've had some lookers be terrible, and some non lookers be great. In the hobby because we P4P we tend to be a lot more critical. The hobby kinda throws things out of wack.

In a relationship I would choose a great lover. However I don't think this is a realistc question. How many have sat down after spending a short amount of time with one from both catagories and asked themselves which they would want. Kind of a shallow choice I think. It takes time to make a long term choice and the relationships that I have seen stand the test of time, are the ones where both partners overlook each other's shortcomings whether it be in the bedroom or outside of it. Looks are not everything and neither is sex. Its takes balance and a lot of work.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #44
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Yes there is always plastic surgery, but that is quite expensive and still may not make one attractive, at least learning to become a good lover is free..
That is not necessarily true
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #45
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
That is not necessarily true
OK...outside of hookerworld!! LOL
Valerie is offline   Quote