Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2024, 02:26 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default False Claims Of “Insurrection,” Minutes After January 6 Capitol Riot, Suggest Disinformation Plot

Democrat journalist and author Michael Hellenberger:

I am sorry I did not speak up earlier against the January 6 propaganda. I thought the claims that it was a coup attempt were too ridiculous to be believed.

I was wrong. Three years of relentless disinformation from state-controlled media convinced half the country that it was something it wasn't.

Here's a thorough debunking of the nonsense by Zaid Jilani &
Alex Gutentag that I wish I had published years earlier. Please share it with brainwashed friends and family and attempt to de-program them before they abolish our democracy.

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 04:59 PM   #2
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Hi Berry. Instead of making multiple threads to basically discuss the antithesis of what has been posted, could you answer the questions I politely asked you in the other thread?
I do feel kind of bad asking the same questions, on the same subject in another thread, but I understand that you might want to have your own because the argument in the other thread went opposite of how you would had hoped.

Anyway, back on topic. Regarding the video of the insurrection, which in this thread you are claiming is a disinformation plan by the democrats, specifically the one where a protestor or bystander was shot dead,
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/capito...eo-99180613572
- If it was a peaceful protest, why are they trying to break through a barricaded door?
- How did the windows get smashed?
- Why were they smashing the windows in the video?
- If it was a peaceful protest, why didn't the 'protesters' not stand down when asked?
- If you were in the officer's position (being behind a barricaded door, defending lawmakers from an unruly mob) and felt your life was in danger (the officer did), and you had a gun, would you not shoot? Remember, all other options have been exhausted. The mob will not, and is not listening to your lawful order to stop
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 05:27 PM   #3
Chase7
Valued Poster

It was a liberal setup same as the two proven phony impeachments.

- Pelosi was in charge of security, not Trump
- Trump offered National Guard assistance, Pelosi refused
- The FBI was involved
- Check out other videos of security taking down barricades
- Police in the building actually opening doors for protesters to walk through and standing by watching them
- One person was murdered by police. A women was shot by a police officer in the face for doing nothing

For some reason you avoid these facts.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 05:33 PM   #4
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Hi Berry. Instead of making multiple threads to basically discuss the antithesis of what has been posted, could you answer the questions I politely asked you in the other thread?
I do feel kind of bad asking the same questions, on the same subject in another thread, but I understand that you might want to have your own because the argument in the other thread went opposite of how you would had hoped.

Anyway, back on topic. Regarding the video of the insurrection, which in this thread you are claiming is a disinformation plan by the democrats, specifically the one where a protestor or bystander was shot dead,
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/capito...eo-99180613572
- If it was a peaceful protest, why are they trying to break through a barricaded door?
- How did the windows get smashed?
- Why were they smashing the windows in the video?
- If it was a peaceful protest, why didn't the 'protesters' not stand down when asked?
- If you were in the officer's position (being behind a barricaded door, defending lawmakers from an unruly mob) and felt your life was in danger (the officer did), and you had a gun, would you not shoot? Remember, all other options have been exhausted. The mob will not, and is not listening to your lawful order to stop
ill answer for him as i did in the other thread but I guess its hard for you to comprehend.

1. noone i know of ever said the entire thing was a peaceful protest. those that entered the building and smashed windows and such should and did get charged. note that noone was charged with an insurrection because it wasnt.

2. felt his life was in danger??? did you notice in the video three or 4 officers standing right with the protesters at the doors? Did they look frightened? lol not at all

3. at no time in the video did anyone shout stand down to the protesters... thats a lie you guys are all trying to say and as i said in the other thread, if you guys could actually understand "stand down", that is not what is said to civilians, thats an order to police or military to police or military to disengage, to ease tensions , to not engage civilians

that cop DID NOT warn anyone. he hid in the corner and drew his gun and shot her. not only did he kill her, the dumbass could have easily missed and shot his fellow officers who were right behind her
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 06:27 PM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Kinda hard to argue the FACTS that Chase7 and Chizzy point out.

Just sayin'

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 07:02 PM   #6
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It's amazing how insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump and his ill-informed maga followers will twist facts and parrot radical right-wing extremist bullshit keep trying to minimize January 6th saying it wasn't an insurrection because nobody has been charged with it.

Many oath keepers and proud boys were convicted of seditious conspiracy which can be given 20 years if convicted. They just as easily been charges with an insurrection with can get you up to 10 years.

"What is seditious conspiracy?

It is a federal crime found in Section 2384 of Title 18 of the United States code. That law makes it a crime for two or more people to actively plot to overthrow by force the federal government, to levy war against it, to unlawfully seize federal property or “by force to prevent, hinder or delay the execution of any law of the United States.” A conviction carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison.

Is sedition the same thing as insurrection?

While they clearly overlap, “sedition” centers more on plotting and incitement, whereas “insurrection” is generally understood to mean the actual violent acts of an uprising aimed at overthrowing the government.

That said, the federal law against insurrection, Section 2383, slightly blurs that line. It says that “whoever incites, sets on foot, assists or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto” is guilty of that offense. Its penalty is up to 10 years in prison and disqualification from holding federal office."

The insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump called for a stop the Steal rally, worked the morons in the crowd into a frenzy. Spewed his lies, "we won the election by a landslide". "We will stop the steal". "We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen". "If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore".

Trump’s dereliction of duty during the 187 minutes he refused to ask his supporters to end their violent occupation of the Capitol, his failure to mobilize federal forces to secure the building, and his active encouragement of the rioters by tweeting that “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done”.

So the ill-informed magas can keep trying to parrot far-right conspiracy theory extremist news sources and vomiting up that January 6th wasn't an insurrection. The facts show it was definitely an insurrection and election denying tRump, the maga morons in congress and the far-right radical conspiracy theories extremist lying ass news media were the cause of the insurrection.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 07:03 PM   #7
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Kinda hard to argue the FACTS that Chase7 and Chizzy point out.

Just sayin'

#### Salty
Not at all, not at all, but keep trying
Old 01-12-2024, 08:34 PM   #8
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
It's amazing how insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump and his ill-informed maga followers will twist facts and parrot radical right-wing extremist bullshit keep trying to minimize January 6th saying it wasn't an insurrection because nobody has been charged with it.

Many oath keepers and proud boys were convicted of seditious conspiracy which can be given 20 years if convicted. They just as easily been charges with an insurrection with can get you up to 10 years.

"What is seditious conspiracy?

It is a federal crime found in Section 2384 of Title 18 of the United States code. That law makes it a crime for two or more people to actively plot to overthrow by force the federal government, to levy war against it, to unlawfully seize federal property or “by force to prevent, hinder or delay the execution of any law of the United States.” A conviction carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison.

Is sedition the same thing as insurrection?

While they clearly overlap, “sedition” centers more on plotting and incitement, whereas “insurrection” is generally understood to mean the actual violent acts of an uprising aimed at overthrowing the government.

That said, the federal law against insurrection, Section 2383, slightly blurs that line. It says that “whoever incites, sets on foot, assists or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto” is guilty of that offense. Its penalty is up to 10 years in prison and disqualification from holding federal office."

The insurrectionist treasonist traitor tRump called for a stop the Steal rally, worked the morons in the crowd into a frenzy. Spewed his lies, "we won the election by a landslide". "We will stop the steal". "We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen". "If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore".

Trump’s dereliction of duty during the 187 minutes he refused to ask his supporters to end their violent occupation of the Capitol, his failure to mobilize federal forces to secure the building, and his active encouragement of the rioters by tweeting that “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done”.

So the ill-informed magas can keep trying to parrot far-right conspiracy theory extremist news sources and vomiting up that January 6th wasn't an insurrection. The facts show it was definitely an insurrection and election denying tRump, the maga morons in congress and the far-right radical conspiracy theories extremist lying ass news media were the cause of the insurrection.
you can cut and paste this horseshit all you want rmg but thats all it is...... horseshit

and by the way, if you even understood it, you would realize dear old nancy was in charge of the capitol and it was her call to have additional forces there.....

insurrection my ass, the cult of the deaf dumb and blind lefties might not believe what the videos show but hey also remember if you get the vax, you cant infect or spread covid, only those dumb old righties that didnt get vaxd can
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 12:15 AM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Hi Berry. Instead of making multiple threads to basically discuss the antithesis of what has been posted,
To be clear, this thread is about " False Claims Of “Insurrection,” Minutes After January 6 Capitol Riot, Suggest Disinformation Plot"

I assume you may be referring to a different thread on "Family of Ashli Babbitt Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Action"

Those are two completely different subjects. Thanks
Old 01-13-2024, 12:18 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
It was a liberal setup same as the two proven phony impeachments.

- Pelosi was in charge of security, not Trump
- Trump offered National Guard assistance, Pelosi refused
- The FBI was involved
- Check out other videos of security taking down barricades
- Police in the building actually opening doors for protesters to walk through and standing by watching them
- One person was murdered by police. A women was shot by a police officer in the face for doing nothing

For some reason you avoid these facts.
Good summary and spot on Chase

We know of all the FBI and other feds involved. We know how Pelosi refused extra security and how she had a film crew on hand to film everything. The filming had been planned and coordinated for days, with clearance granted even earlier.

Now it comes out the whole framing as "an insurrection" was done in advance by the leftists and it was all a disinformation plot to fool the public and to be used as future lawfare against conservatives. Key figures promoted the fake “coup attempt” narrative before January 6
Old 01-13-2024, 12:30 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
Does anyone else find it odd that Shellenberger who has now apologized for not calling out the fake coup propaganda and Jilani who exposed the insurrection talk as disinformation are referred to as right wing extremists?

Just to clarify, Michael Shellenberger is a lifelong Democrat journalist and author who recently changed his affiliation to Independent. Zaid Jilani who was one of the authors of the article is as far left as they come, with Jilani saying "I’ve spent my entire political life working with the Democratic Party and the progressive movement. I’ve worked for the Democratic Party-aligned think tank, the Center for American Progress (CAP). I’ve raised money and organized campaign volunteers to elect progressive Democrats like Elizabeth Warren, Tammy Baldwin, and Alan Grayson. I’ve never voted for a Republican.

Such right wing extremists
Old 01-13-2024, 05:46 AM   #12
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
To be clear, this thread is about " False Claims Of “Insurrection,” Minutes After January 6 Capitol Riot, Suggest Disinformation Plot"

I assume you may be referring to a different thread on "Family of Ashli Babbitt Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Action"

Wrongful death in which context? The insurrection. Two sides of the same coin. Same event, same day. Just one thread is talking about an individual during an event which this thread claims hasn't happened. Though the simply fact that you refuse to answer the questions says enough about how MAGAs willfully ignore the facts when it doesn't suit them
Old 01-13-2024, 06:47 AM   #13
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Sir let the moderators moderate the threads.
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 03:55 PM   #14
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
you can cut and paste this horseshit all you want rmg but thats all it is...... horseshit

and by the way, if you even understood it, you would realize dear old nancy was in charge of the capitol and it was her call to have additional forces there.....

insurrection my ass, the cult of the deaf dumb and blind lefties might not believe what the videos show but hey also remember if you get the vax, you cant infect or spread covid, only those dumb old righties that didnt get vaxd can
Total horseshit to day Nancy was not in charge of Capitol security during the insurrection, but this is what happens when your get all your news from the bullshit radical right-wing extremist conspiracy theory media.

Proud boy assholes and oath keeper assholes were convicted of seditious conspiracy. Here's the a definition again to help you understand:

Is sedition the same thing as insurrection? While they clearly overlap, “sedition” centers more on plotting and incitement, whereas “insurrection” is generally understood to mean the actual violent acts of an uprising aimed at overthrowing the government.

So those stupid jackasses both plotted their actions on January 6th and then went to the Capitol and committed many violent acts so don't know how any person with any sense can not call it an insurrection.
Old 01-13-2024, 04:15 PM   #15
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Think about it this way. In the 250+ years of this country, we never had a case of an election being 'rigged'. We only had it rigged the first time when Trump was a sore loser and claimed that he won before even the votes were finished being counted. It was the first election where the sitting POTUS asked a state to overturn the votes. It was the first election where the POTUS' people tried to send their own electors to quite literally steal the vote. It was the first election where the running POTUS denied that he lost the election.
If Trump said he was Christ reincarnated, people would believe him.
Wait
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/god-made-trump-video/

Like it or not, if the messiah that all of the MAGAs worship tell them to ask their neighbor if they are democrats, and if so, shoot them, they would.

Wait
https://www.rawstory.com/ohio-shooti...hbor-democrat/
And another
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-ahm-rcna41566

LOL

Anyone who truly believes there was no insurrection or an attempt to take down our democracy, well, wake up

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women