Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2017, 10:13 AM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I guess you do not know what the word "some" means. And why is Clinton a factor? Unlike Roy and you, he likes them to be of age.
http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/...n-multiple-lo/

You sure about that?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:22 AM   #62
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So because he was a democrat — as most Southern politicians were — does that explain his horrible behavior?

I wouldn’t vote for him just to keep a Republican out of office.

But that’s the big push from the Twitler Bullshit Machine.

Sad.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:01 PM   #63
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I think Bill was there to Bang Melania, While Trump and Jeffery got the youngsters LOL!
You could not have picked a worse way to slander Clinton. You play guilty by association with a man that has had your Idol (Trump) on the Jet and in his home.
Quote:
Trump told New York magazine that Epstein was a “terrific guy” who he had known for 15 years. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:50 PM   #64
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You could not have picked a worse way to slander Clinton. You play guilty by association with a man that has had your Idol (Trump) on the Jet.
Got any flight logs or photo evidence for that claim, MT Jockstrap? We got plenty for Slick Willy... now go ahead and defend him again!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:08 PM   #65
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I like how you think its about taking her to dinner. Can I take one or your 14 year old female relatives to dinner? I have a better reputation than him. If you think its okay for a man in his 30's to date a 14 year old you are sick. And we are not talking about a one time thing. I have taken an under age girl to dinner before . But was not a date her father had died and I was his best friend. Big fucking difference. Why would I take a girl I did not even know out unless I had bad intentions? You trying to spin it on to the capital offense comment shows you know he was wrong. If I had any respect for you It would be gone on this comment alone.
Oh lets hear about your great reputation. I wonder how it would fare if those in your elite social circle knew how you were running your big mouth on a hooker board, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:45 AM   #66
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Got any flight logs or photo evidence for that claim, MT Jockstrap? We got plenty for Slick Willy... now go ahead and defend him again!

Pretty desperate to say that . Even Trump does not deny knowing him you idiot.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:03 AM   #67
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Oh lets hear about your great reputation. I wonder how it would fare if those in your elite social circle knew how you were running your big mouth on a hooker board, lol.

Jim
Didn't say great dipshit I said better. And what about you? I guess the trash you hang with would see you as elite because you have internet. LOL!
The way you defend old Roy one would think you have skin in the game. Do you date teenagers?
I like how you are calling me out for being on a forum that you have been on much longer. Speaking of big mouths you have been here like 5 years longer and 4 times as many post. Then again you are a Conservative and think you are without sin. Maybe I will become a republican on my deathbed so I can go to heaven.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:10 AM   #68
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Bill could have saved that long plane ride if he had gone to Alabama, then he and Roy could have cruised to the mall together.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:54 AM   #69
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Bill could have saved that long plane ride if he had gone to Alabama, then he and Roy could have cruised to the mall together.
I think Clinton and Spacey were there to spitroast Melania. While Trump and Epstein corralled the young and tender ones.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:37 AM   #70
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Didn't say great dipshit I said better. And what about you? I guess the trash you hang with would see you as elite because you have internet. LOL!
The way you defend old Roy one would think you have skin in the game. Do you date teenagers?
I like how you are calling me out for being on a forum that you have been on much longer. Speaking of big mouths you have been here like 5 years longer and 4 times as many post. Then again you are a Conservative and think you are without sin. Maybe I will become a republican on my deathbed so I can go to heaven.
See this is how stupid you are. I am not defending Roy Moore. I am just not going to take a few old maid's word for something that may or may not have happened decades ago. Since you prove time and time again you aren't familiar with the subject matter. A person who is accused of a criminal offense is innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. Until there is evidence beyond any reasonable doubt that Roy Moore had engaged in indecent behavior with a juvenile and he is formally charged by the victim or victims then the allocations against him are unsubstantiated. You openly admitted you took a 14 year old girl out to dinner. Go run for public office and if someone offers her a few million she'll claim you tried to grab her tits. See if your reputation can defuse that, lol.

Jim
Old 11-30-2017, 12:58 PM   #71
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Huh, Explains Trump too....

Was Pro Choice, Anti Gun, AND anti electoral college until he wasn't when he decided to run.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 03:49 PM   #72
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
See this is how stupid you are. I am not defending Roy Moore. I am just not going to take a few old maid's word for something that may or may not have happened decades ago. Since you prove time and time again you aren't familiar with the subject matter. A person who is accused of a criminal offense is innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. Until there is evidence beyond any reasonable doubt that Roy Moore had engaged in indecent behavior with a juvenile and he is formally charged by the victim or victims then the allocations against him are unsubstantiated. You openly admitted you took a 14 year old girl out to dinner. Go run for public office and if someone offers her a few million she'll claim you tried to grab her tits. See if your reputation can defuse that, lol.

Jim
Your comment would make sense if you were not one of the clowns that will condemn a Dem on an accusation, and defend a republican for the same thing. It is not like Roy didn't do it. Its that you think its okay.

Quote:
In his 2005 memoir "So Help Me God: The Ten Commandments, Judicial Tyranny, and the Battle for Religious Freedom," Moore also wrote about the moment.
"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life," Moore wrote about when he first saw her when she was 15 years old. He wrote he began dating her when she was 23, a year before they married, according to the memoir.
"Anxious to meet her, I began with the line, 'Haven't we met somewhere before?' 'I don't think so,' she replied," he said, recalling the moment they met at a church Christmas party.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:43 PM   #73
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your comment would make sense if you were not one of the clowns that will condemn a Dem on an accusation, and defend a republican for the same thing. It is not like Roy didn't do it. Its that you think its okay.
You're talking shit again. I never said anything about it being ok.

Jim
Old 11-30-2017, 04:47 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
You're talking shit again. I never said anything about it being ok.

Jim
So do you believe it’s NOT OK?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:16 PM   #75
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So do you believe it’s NOT OK?
Not only do I think it's inappropriate for 32 year old man to want to date a 14 year old girl. I also think it's just as inappropriate for a 14 year old girl to accept a date with a man twice her age.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women