Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
Charbore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default $$$

I'm fairly new to the hobby. I have been with providers ranging from $160 - $ 225. I have had some incredible times with these women! I was wondering just what is it about the other providers that I see on this board and on p411 that justifies the $300- $500 price tag? Just how much better can they be? Just wondering.
Charbore is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Charbore
Valued Poster

Com'on, There has to be some highrollers out there who have seen some high dollar providers and can shed some light on the subject!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Skip a couple of sessions, stash the stash, and "splurge" ....

.... after doing some research!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

LQTM
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Just remember that you don't always get what you pay for when you hobby
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #6
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Some of the girls charge higher rates just to weed out the bargain hunters, keep traffic low or they're just silly. I saw one ad on BP that had a girl asking I think 600 bucks.
Meoauniaea is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
KinkyNasty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Most times, it's just more $s. Sometimes, you do get what you paid for.

IMHO, HDH experience often fails to impress b/c you end up going in with too high an expectation...

Now, there are a few who WILL exceed all your expectations...Sandarah comes to mind. Just ask JaD
KinkyNasty is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #8
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

When did $300-$500 become High roller?.....High rollers...and HDH...start at $1000 an hr and go up to $30,000 for the night....$300-$500 (1-2 hrs) is the norm through out the USA....just not in Houston..you guys are spoiled rotten....count your blessings.
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #9
Charbore
Valued Poster

Amber, I agree, I was referring to the high end ON THIS BOARD
I have had great times for a very reasonable rate.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #10
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbore View Post
Amber, I agree, I was referring to the high end ON THIS BOARD
I have had great times for a very reasonable rate.
Just look at Amber's boobies and there's your answer.
Killersalt is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #11
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Some of the girls charge higher rates just to weed out the bargain hunters, keep traffic low
That's the gist of it. And high rollers will pay more, on an expection they will not be mixing fluids with just anybody.

But I doubt any HDH will get far if she does not meet certain standards in terms of service and quality of incall (if she is not a call girl exclusivelly). Especially when HDH tends to be word of mouth and UTR recommendations

As is only fair this works boths ways. I was once turned down by an HDH in New York city because she felt the Grammercy Park Hotel where I was staying was beneath her: even suites with view of the park.

Admittedly, this occured before the recent renovations, lmao.

Whether they are worth it is in the eye of the beholder - or rather, in the pocket of the debtor. Some of my best hobby experiences have been HDH - at the Grammercy Park Hotel, as a matter of fact (and it hadn't even been renovated yet, na na na na naaa, na).

But then another one of my best hobby experiences was with a dirty looking creature in a seedy looking joint somewhere in North Texas. It's like Grace, you just never know when it is going to hit you, if it hits you at all.
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #12
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

HDH tend to get more creative in bed...like this position for instance, one of my favorites...

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_frogleap.shtml
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #13
hardnready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Meoauniaea has a point, I used to see this lady that advertised on Eros, her rate was $$$, on one of my last visits with her she said her rate was going to be $$$$$, to weed out all the bums in her exact words, my eyes nearly jumped out of my head she said all previous BF were grandfathered in eyes back.

I have been to several places in the US to hobby yeah rates are more in places like Florida and New York because standard of living is more i guess, recently took a trip to a Confederate State and rate was $$.5 for a top notch girl. Here in the great Republic of Texas, if it wasn't for all the Latin agencies, a small handful of local independent providers, and visiting girls we will be $hit out of luck on rate. San Antonio, Austin, and maybe even Dallas has us beat. We of course have them beat latin agency wise, just look at the showcases and reviews of those cities. Just stating facts!

In closing words a provider chooses to charge and see whom ever she wants its her choice and a hobbiest chooses to see and spent the amount he wants on a lady of his liking. Oh yeah, the provider who's rate jumped up to $$$$$, it came back down to $$$.5, I guess she couldn't find to many suckers.
hardnready is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #14
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyNasty View Post
IMHO, HDH experience often fails to impress b/c you end up going in with too high an expectation...

Now, there are a few who WILL exceed all your expectations...Sandarah comes to mind. Just ask JaD
Yeah.... she's aight I guess .... but in a lot of cases you are paying a higher rate for eye-candy.... which is nice in its own rights......

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
When did $300-$500 become High roller?.....High rollers...and HDH...start at $1000 an hr and go up to $30,000 for the night....$300-$500 (1-2 hrs) is the norm through out the USA....just not in Houston..you guys are spoiled rotten....count your blessings.
Well..... Just as in how GFE is defined..... I think HDH vaired depending on who is saying it........ Spoiled rotten is a good thing btw...... Texas in general is pretty spoiled from a Hobbyists perspective.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
That's the gist of it. And high rollers will pay more, on an expection they will not be mixing fluids with just anybody.

Whether they are worth it is in the eye of the beholder - or rather, in the pocket of the debtor. Some of my best hobby experiences have been HDH - at the Grammercy Park Hotel, as a matter of fact (and it hadn't even been renovated yet, na na na na naaa, na).

But then another one of my best hobby experiences was with a dirty looking creature in a seedy looking joint somewhere in North Texas. It's like Grace, you just never know when it is going to hit you, if it hits you at all.
Very well said!

Fact of the matter is...... it is up to you to define what is and isn't "justified" with what you do with your money........ There are PLENTY of gals around here within the 3-5 bill range that are MORE than worth it...... on the same side there are PLENTY who simply are NOT....... Part of the hobby we live in...... YMMV......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #15
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Texas women are golden, that goes without saying anyone that doesn't thinck this is the best place in the states for this thing of ours in completely deluded. HDHs are whatever someone thincks them to be, but most of them are selling a certain something not always there for the smash and dash set. That's not to say there aren't great providers in other parts of the country, just more here and if you like southern charm...

We have always been lucky to have some of the most generous ladies down here at the port. Those not self obsessed or to quick to find fault in everything, revel in wonderment at the joys available to us.

All that being said WALDT and some find the gfe experience at a spa, others with indies and still others look for a price point to guide their quest for quality. I've done all of these things and found more delight than most, it is the searcher more than the hourly rate that provides the mainline to bliss. Each of us must find our own path, own our mistakes and missteps, there are great tools to guide you and hobby friendships can make all the difference.
Wayward is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women