Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2023, 05:57 AM   #16
BullNutsJohn
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooter View Post
Thank you Steve. Now that link is gone. But I screen shot it for proof. I have the address, but I'm not going to post here. Have her number as well. That is crazy. I can't believe 140 bucks I'd worth that much to them. Well I only have a brused arm. 2 of the were limping and one was holding his shoulder. And as for the 2 women, good luck explaining the front of the house to the landlord.
If you have the address and phone number, wouldn't it be a good idea to share this with others? As it is, we read a horrible story about what happened to you.
BullNutsJohn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 06:43 AM   #17
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

The phone number for the encounter with was listed on STG is 417 219 1484. I think the site frowns on giving out address for encounters, even with robbery like this and I don't intend to break any rules.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 10:35 AM   #18
Rooter
Premium Access

So I found out thru mixmaster here that his incident happened at the same house. Looks like the older lady is orchestrating it and the overweight bald guy with the bat was the same. The other 2 were different possibly.

If you have any info please feel free to share here. The bait girl was different in his case as she was much thinner than girl I saw.
Old 04-10-2023, 10:44 AM   #19
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Some how some way the le needs to get them locked up
That way it would help protect the rest of us and the providers business
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 11:57 AM   #20
Rooter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
Some how some way the le needs to get them locked up
That way it would help protect the rest of us and the providers business
I agree. I'm not sure of my next course. Gather information for sure. I wish the old springfield mugshots was back up, she had to of been arrested before.

I'm not sure I want to kick the hornets nest of uncle Leo by calling in and telling them I have found out who 2 of them are. One of their wives is even on the sexual predator list. For contact with a underage person.

I guess I'll let fate dictate my actions. If they are stupid enough to kick the hornets nest and press charges I'll obviously tell the police what I know. I think why would they, but they are stupid enough to do this shit so I won't be surprised.

I'm not going to out anybody. I understand the other guy that commented, he wants to wait and see what happens to me. I respect his decision. But a strong armed robbery like this should not be able to hide behind the police.

If there is anyone else this has happened to please let me know. I will keep looking till I find out all their names. Any info will help. I posted number and he posted general location.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:54 PM   #21
Want2cu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Sweet Jesus. Shit like this is why I don't give unknowns a shot.
Want2cu is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 02:16 PM   #22
Rooter
Premium Access

Well I don't think this will make me change what I do. I don't want to start carrying a weapon along and scare the girls.

When the cop said to me, I hope this has taught you a lesson about prostitution. I got to use my favorite Tallulah Bankhead quote after almost being killed by her sexual exploits, "Don't think this has taught me a lesson "
Old 04-10-2023, 03:41 PM   #23
fbb670
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Maybe try (Staff edit - link to real world information)
fbb670 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 05:34 AM   #24
JHSwain1895
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

the STG post has been taken off...?
JHSwain1895 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 06:43 AM   #25
stan65714
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

I can't say I know a lot about the law but, I would say that if they were to go after those involved that they would change you for solicitation of a prostitute. That could be very expensive and a big issue for you. It would be good though to give as close of description of the area of the residence as aloud, for others to be aware of.
stan65714 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 07:59 AM   #26
Rooter
Premium Access

Yes, she removed post pretty quick. Mixmaster gave a pretty close description for house. So you might read his comment.

Its 140 bucks. I don't like to be robbed or have people hiding behind the police like this, but of course its not worth more headaches. I think I will only proceed if they press charges.
Old 04-11-2023, 12:20 PM   #27
Rooter
Premium Access

So another person contacted me they started to rob, but the got out before hand. This is ridiculous. Think how many people they have done this to and got away with it. Eccie is I'm sure a small part if the market. It would be good to find out the other thin girl that posts with them and the older lady's real name.
Old 04-11-2023, 04:09 PM   #28
Cybrpicl
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

After talking with rooter I realized that I almost saw this girl. I know the house from a few months ago. Went there and waited outside, she told me to come in. That the door was open. Super sketchy. Also my truck is bigger than this house. I waited and tried to get her to come out to me first and she just wouldn’t do it so I got out and went to the door. Knocked. No one answered but I could hear people. She texted me to come in so I did, the place was trashed, reeked of smoke and I saw some guy run into the bathroom and at the very back of the house some chick was laying on a bed and got up. As soon as I saw her face I knew it wasn’t the girl in the ads and I just yelled stop catfishing people and walked out. I never stepped more than 2 feet inside the place. She kept contacting me saying it was her friend posting the ads and not her. That guys were just coming by and expecting to get some. She then sent pictures of herself but very filtered. Kept trying to get me to come back. Never did.
Cybrpicl is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 06:58 PM   #29
mixmaster2017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

OK guys im callin crime stoppers. YES everyoens name WILL BE left out out of respect for you and your jobs. I just remembered i have victims unit number. Im callin them and asking what we can do. They will know.
mixmaster2017 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 11:47 PM   #30
mixmaster2017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Hey i found the piece of shit on seeking! I left here a message told her i was interested to set her up for the POPOS https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-bdb7a442a275
mixmaster2017 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women