Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2024, 10:59 PM   #316
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Nina just mad because I have minimum standards that she'll never meet, golfer just mad because I'm not gay and get my ass pumped, see how both of them go hand and hand?

But golfer is down for some deep stuffing, I bet he wears panties daily, Nina said tricks like the fat pussy LMAO 🤣 they're the desperate weirdos and you know it, I couldn't do it
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 11:32 PM   #317
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Nina just mad because I have minimum standards that she'll never meet, golfer just mad because I'm not gay and get my ass pumped, see how both of them go hand and hand?

But golfer is down for some deep stuffing, I bet he wears panties daily, Nina said tricks like the fat pussy LMAO 🤣 they're the desperate weirdos and you know it, I couldn't do it

And yet here you are trying to deflect again. If you like getting pegged then hey that is what floats your boat and no judgment here. Sounds like Nina wants to work you over and send you walking home biw legged. I would be willing to bet that their are numerous whores as you call them on this site who would be willing to pitch in and pay for your session with Nina. Now from what numerous mongers have said via back channel you love you some TS sessions so why not switch it up and let Nina have her way with you. LMFAO maybe you can get Cage to videotape it for you as a memento.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:03 AM   #318
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
And yet here you are trying to deflect again. If you like getting pegged then hey that is what floats your boat and no judgment here. Sounds like Nina wants to work you over and send you walking home biw legged. I would be willing to bet that their are numerous whores as you call them on this site who would be willing to pitch in and pay for your session with Nina. Now from what numerous mongers have said via back channel you love you some TS sessions so why not switch it up and let Nina have her way with you. LMFAO maybe you can get Cage to videotape it for you as a memento.
You really still hurt for being called out for not being Manly? I know I've hurt a few peg loving tricks feelings before, I didn't think you were this sensitive 😂 You guys are barking up the wrong tree, Nina is not my type by far, and I'm not gay.

Since you like your ass filled, have her stick her cock in you? Or did you let her already? I know that's your favorite thing 😆 golfer wishes I was like him, you hate it that I'm a straight Man and do all the stuffing. Your straight days have been long gone buddy. Make yourself happy getting penetrated by Men with makeup
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 03:10 AM   #319
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
You really still hurt for being called out for not being Manly? I know I've hurt a few peg loving tricks feelings before, I didn't think you were this sensitive 😂 You guys are barking up the wrong tree, Nina is not my type by far, and I'm not gay.

Since you like your ass filled, have her stick her cock in you? Or did you let her already? I know that's your favorite thing 😆 golfer wishes I was like him, you hate it that I'm a straight Man and do all the stuffing. Your straight days have been long gone buddy. Make yourself happy getting penetrated by Men with makeup

LMFAO still deflecting I see. Hey BLM we don't judge you for being the peg queen of Dallas. You fit the description so well. Coming on here trying to harass the whores as you call them and then when they put you in your place you try and deflect. We enjoyed hell week watching little boys like you who thought they were manly cry for their mama during SEAL school. LMFAO my thinking is you will be giving that ass of yours up soon to Nina.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:14 AM   #320
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper View Post
LMAO you saying I got a cock like I don't have many many reviews about my juicy fat pussy.
Perhaps he thinks you're a hermaphrodite. Does that mean the pussy is below the balls or is is just like an insanely large clit with giant meat curtains?
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 09:18 AM   #321
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
LMFAO still deflecting I see. Hey BLM we don't judge you for being the peg queen of Dallas. You fit the description so well. Coming on here trying to harass the whores as you call them and then when they put you in your place you try and deflect. We enjoyed hell week watching little boys like you who thought they were manly cry for their mama during SEAL school. LMFAO my thinking is you will be giving that ass of yours up soon to Nina.
I'm sure your type don't like to be judged, tell us how you cry when you're getting pegged! Once you admit to yourself what you are, you will be set free, you can come out the closet to all of us here and stop fooling yourself now

Look at this tricks post history on what he likes, nothing but cock up the booty hole from dudes with makeup with real dicks. Whatever gets you off queen, I'm not judging but don't be delusional thinking every Man needs to try it because you love it
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 11:02 AM   #322
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm sure your type don't like to be judged, tell us how you cry when you're getting pegged! Once you admit to yourself what you are, you will be set free, you can come out the closet to all of us here and stop fooling yourself now

Look at this tricks post history on what he likes, nothing but cock up the booty hole from dudes with makeup with real dicks. Whatever gets you off queen, I'm not judging but don't be delusional thinking every Man needs to try it because you love it

Blah blah blah all you seem to do is deflect. It is pretty obvious that you are the peg queen of Dallas since Nina wants to stuff your booty. You remind me of the little boy who was probably bullied by the girls in elementary school so now you try and prove your manhood on a hooker board by harassing the ladies who wouldn't remotely see you for any amount of $$. How about you do us a favor and go put your peg queen of Dallas tiara on. My $$ is on Nina eventually bending you over and breaking you down like a shotgun and pegging your tiara wearing ass. Be sure and be nice to her and maybe she will use some lube.
Old 04-10-2024, 11:47 AM   #323
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Blah blah blah all you seem to do is deflect. It is pretty obvious that you are the peg queen of Dallas since Nina wants to stuff your booty. You remind me of the little boy who was probably bullied by the girls in elementary school so now you try and prove your manhood on a hooker board by harassing the ladies who wouldn't remotely see you for any amount of $$. How about you do us a favor and go put your peg queen of Dallas tiara on. My $$ is on Nina eventually bending you over and breaking you down like a shotgun and pegging your tiara wearing ass. Be sure and be nice to her and maybe she will use some lube.
Come out the closet queen, I'll hold your hand through the process LMAO you're already acting feminine on this thread, everyone here knows you enjoy getting stuffed and filled up by Men that wear makeup. I don't have to prove my manhood, but you proven your femininity panty wearing weirdo haha
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 11:57 AM   #324
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Come out the closet queen, I'll hold your hand through the process LMAO you're already acting feminine on this thread, everyone here knows you enjoy getting stuffed and filled up by Men that wear makeup. I don't have to prove my manhood, but you proven your femininity panty wearing weirdo haha

Blah blah blah. Everyone on here knows you are the peg queen of Dallas. Haha even the whores as you call them are now wanting a piece of your ass. Maybe you better have your mother fix your favorite sippy cup of milk and get your favorite pacifier for you once you get home. I am pretty sure that if you are nice then maybe Nina will do the same after she finishes pegging that ass of yours.
Old 04-10-2024, 12:19 PM   #325
BLM69
BANNED

Any Man that starts a sentence with blah blah blah sounds defeated, maybe it's a girly thing, another feminine attribute .Let me help you being honest with yourself, you're about to have a nervous breakdown. You don't want me to link all your pegging inquiries, I don't want to embarrass you anymore queen 👑
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:44 PM   #326
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Perhaps he thinks you're a hermaphrodite. Does that mean the pussy is below the balls or is is just like an insanely large clit with giant meat curtains?
A glance through my 201 reviews on Eccie alone will answer all your questions lovely.
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:47 PM   #327
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You say all this but yet keep quoting me. That's weird. Don't like me but like talking to me??? LMAOOO

Quote:
Nina just mad because I have minimum standards that she'll never meet

...Nina said tricks like the fat pussy LMAO 🤣 they're the desperate weirdos and you know it, I couldn't do it

.. guys are barking up the wrong tree, Nina is not my type by far,
ohhh nooo I'm going to cry because a cheap SW loving loser on a provider review board doesn't like me or my fat pussy LMAO PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I have a line out the door. This the reaction you wanted and now I'm mad? LMAOOO You know you not welcomed over here in Dicknapper land. ew

Keep quoting me and you'll get the same treatment EVERYTIME. you know I'm the right HOE to handle you. never cared lmao
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 02:05 PM   #328
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
ohhh nooo I'm going to cry because a cheap SW loving loser on a provider review board doesn't like me or my fat pussy LMAO PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I have a line out the door. This the reaction you wanted and now I'm mad? LMAOOO You know you not welcomed over here in Dicknapper land. ew

Keep quoting me and you'll get the same treatment EVERYTIME. you know I'm the right HOE to handle you. never cared lmao
I'm gonna buy you a mirror for your bday, take a peak at my latest cheap adventures, tell us if you're in the same ballpark in looks? I told you I have standards, how's it feel that you're not good enough for a cheap loser trick? I'm all about facts, this is why I never lose 😂 golfer is your target market, go stuff that trick with your giant cock. You should know better than coming at me expecting to win LMAO
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 02:36 PM   #329
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:

Nina he keeps quoting you because he is just trying to play hard to get. Bide your time and the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas BLM will give up that ass to you like he has to numerous TS providers.
Old 04-10-2024, 02:41 PM   #330
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Back on track maybe

Maybe someday this post will get back on the original subject. Hopefully big ego with no hat will stop talking to himself and move on to another post he has hijacked. He was fun to own a while back. Not worth a mention now days

Back on subject...it was long long time ago when I had some fun visits with Fawn. She was not just a great visit but she hooked me up with some of her local friends. Very different times back then
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women