Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47498
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2018, 06:58 PM   #1
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Contacting a Provider.... Then Silence

Small incoming rant coming up. Guys, some of you have probably had this happen to you. This is a little irritating for me since I normally only have limited times to play, and I don't know whether to make other plans, or what....

Scenario #1:

A provider puts up an ad saying she's available.

You text her and/or email her within a few hours of her placing the ad.

No reply.

Scenario #2

You text a provider, and she replies back, but can't see you that day, but you both agree to set something up on "such-and-such a day" coming up.

That day comes. You try to contact her.

No reply.

Conclusion

I understand things come up. But ladies, at least reply back and let us know "Sorry, something came up and I can't see you today" or "Sorry, but I've already made another appointment."

Just let us know something instead of going "silent". You don't even need to give a reason. At least that way we know, and we can make other plans if we want. A lot of providers will just "go silent" if they don't have time to see you that day, and I don't know why that is. I guess it's just easier for them....

I was supposed to meet with a provider today. I got invited out to do other stuff with friends today, but I told them "no" since I was awaiting a reply back from this provider. So, because of this, I sat at home all day today when I could have been out having a good time with friends. Or heck, I could have contacted a different provider.

And I don't want to blow-up her phone with messages, either. I sent her one text last night, and one text this afternoon. No reply both times.

Okay, END RANT. I feel better now. I just needed to get that off my chest. lol

Guys, does this happen to you a lot?
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 07:13 PM   #2
laloverboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Happens ALL THE TIME.
laloverboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:13 PM   #3
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laloverboy View Post
Happens ALL THE TIME.
It does, and it's unfortunate. Clear communication is key.

When you only have one or two days off from work per week, and you try to plan something on one of those days, and it's ruined when someone doesn't respond to your messages, it's irritating. So, today was pretty much a wasted-day for me when I could have been doing something else.

Providers always complain about men wasting THEIR time. But, it needs to be considered a two-way-street and the same consideration should be given to us, as well. My two cents.

A little over a month ago, I had to cancel on a provider because I was having some car trouble and I wasn't able to make the drive that day. I communicated with her and kept her "in the loop".
Old 07-29-2018, 08:17 PM   #4
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Providers are not good at planning a day in advance, they are maybe at best, 3 to 4 hours of planning. Keep in mind also that some providers receive too many messages to respond to each and every one of them. They should treat it like accounting, FIFO, first in first out. I am surprised at how many guys expect to text a provider and have an appt within a 1/2 hr. It just doesn't work that way.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 11:08 PM   #5
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duraman View Post
Providers are not good at planning a day in advance, they are maybe at best, 3 to 4 hours of planning. Keep in mind also that some providers receive too many messages to respond to each and every one of them. They should treat it like accounting, FIFO, first in first out. I am surprised at how many guys expect to text a provider and have an appt within a 1/2 hr. It just doesn't work that way.
True. I've also had it where I'd contact someone to make an appointment for later in the day, and they're all like "Yeah, sure, text me when you're about to leave your place and I'll give you directions/room number", then I text when I'm about to leave home, and "nothing".... no reply.

When I see a provider, I usually have to drive an hour or longer to see them. So I don't want to waste all that time and gas to drive to see them unless SOLID plans are made.

If she double-booked an appointment, or if she'd rather see "Joe Schmo" who contacted her out-of-the-blue, that's fine. Just let me know you can't see me that day. I won't get angry. In fact I'll probably thank her for letting me know.

I just like to be kept informed.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:34 PM   #6
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Sucks when it happens. I just chalk it up to bad karma and continue on
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:05 PM   #7
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Not all providers are good at business. If I was a hot gal I'd own the world!
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:26 PM   #8
laloverboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Some are just flakey AF....PERIOD.
laloverboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:46 PM   #9
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

There’s one in particular (though I’d never mention her name in public) but damn it’s been twice, and she will jump your ass for not scheduling prior, even same day and you might get an ear full, short notice and your a disrespectful scum bag. Lol
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #10
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I just wonder if a lot of the ladies realize how important those TCB skills are, and how much good ones add to their overall value.

I mean, they can never completely overwhelm a lady's skills behind closed doors but, for me at least, they are a huge consideration. Generally speaking, I don't have a ton of time to waste and I'll usually be a lot more likely to reach out to a provider who is good at communication, promptness and scheduling. I always try to cover that part in the reviews I do, it's important IMHO.

Some of our Panhandle ladies excel at the "TCB" part of the game, but they are the minority in my experience.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 11:11 PM   #11
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
There’s one in particular (though I’d never mention her name in public) but damn it’s been twice, and she will jump your ass for not scheduling prior, even same day and you might get an ear full, short notice and your a disrespectful scum bag. Lol
With most providers, I try to contact them at least a day ahead of time, just to at least ask if they are available. I know some of these ladies have families, children, etc. and some might make other plans, too. So I try to contact them a day ahead of time just to put that bug in their ear, and let them be aware that I'm interested in seeing her.

Then I'll contact them the next day trying to hash-out details, and that's usually where the communications fail.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:39 PM   #12
fiio10k
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Girls have to be able to take care of business. It's legitimately one of the most important parts of the hobby. I see some really amazing girls here that I don't even bother looking into because I see other's mention how flakey they are.
fiio10k is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 07:22 PM   #13
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I’ll have the itch for several days and than I’ll wake up in the am (usually a Friday or Saturday) and reach out, knowing that a date may be hard to find so I’ll have maybe three prospects, I’ve found nln to be the most kindest and unoffended by a short notice request. And I’ve had others that will just about hurt my feelings and ruin the whole weekend for me with a bad vibe they give off. I won’t mention names—-unless your asking
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:08 PM   #14
Gulf Lover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

End of the month is a real good time to set something up. Rent is due...
Gulf Lover is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:09 PM   #15
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Also, kids go back to school soon. All the providers who have kids might have some more "spare time" during the daytime hours.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women