Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-09-2018, 01:41 PM   #331
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Liar
noun
1.a person who tells lies.

Liar I said and liar you are.

You may "know" Putin approved but the WaPo didn't say that.
What a lowlife asshole you are! Any normal person would have responded by saying... "I suspect you are correct, although it's not 100% certain from the WAPO article that Putin directly approved it..."

But you are NOT a normal person. You are a hateful, ranting drunken jackass. That’s why you take something we all "know" to be true and call it a lie. This isn’t a court of law, but if it was, we would be applying the “preponderance of evidence” standard. Even if Putin wasn’t convicted, it wouldn’t render the charge against him a “lie”, you ignorant sperm burper.

You are NOT a normal person. You reach for the slightest pretext to hurl your favorite insults. You take pleasure in the way words like "cocksucking liar" and "punk-ass bitch" and “loud mouth prick” roll off your cum-drenched lips. You constantly seek to boost your pitiful self-esteem by calling out others for what you recognize as your own worst traits.

And you’re too stupid to know how and when to pick your fights. You still won’t explain why you defend Putin so hysterically. You rant and rave and call the idea that he was involved in the attack at Deir al-Zour a “lie” - when all evidence points in the direction of it being true. Only a Putin sycophant acts like that. Keep munching on Putin’s cock. Everyone can see how much you love the taste of KGB cum.

Quote:
How stupid are you?
First you say the Russians are good. Then you say they're bad.
What are you babbling about now, cocksucker? I have no idea what comments of mine you are referring to. We all know you are incapable of nuance. For simple-minded simpletons like you and snitchy, everything is binary.

I already explained the meaning of the word “frenemy” a long time ago. It’s not my fault if the word throws your binary brain into cognitive fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
We're not at war with Russia. They are a frenemy. Obama led US business delegations to Moscow eager to expand trade and investment ties. For years, we resupplied our troops in Afghanistan through Russia. Yes, we've had to recalibrate our relationship since 2014 due to their unacceptable actions (emboldened by odumbo's foreign policy fecklessness) in Crimea, Ukraine and Syria. Less friend, more enemy, but still a frenemy. The problem with the libtard dimocrats is they act like someone flipped a switch and suddenly 25 years of history are erased and the Cold War never ended. And it's transparently obvious the dims are doing this for partisan domestic political reasons.

Quote:
We have no proof Putin approved the action. Who gives a shit?

As president, he is responsible for Russia's actions.
Hahaha... exactly! Finally you blurt out the truth. Putin was responsible for the attack. You do realize you’re wandering off the commie-plutocrat reservation with that admission, right dickmuncher? The official Kremlin line is still those 200+ dead Russian “mercenaries” were operating strictly on their own. Better be careful what you post here. You might end up poisoned on a park bench like that ex-KGB guy in Salisbury, England.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #332
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yes, you did!

You are so full of ...

where are the mushrooms douche bag?
Old 03-09-2018, 01:58 PM   #333
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one in their right mind would bet on a decision that is made by an unknown lawyer discussing the matter in private with this client based upon evidence presented to the attorney on a nondisclosure basis to protect the security aspects of the information .... not even you!

There are rumors that MUELLER has not "debriefed' Flynn. Flynn doesn't have to say shit until he's asked. If he is asked and answers then his cooperation may be a small factor in a sentence determination. If he has a legitimate 4th amendment complaint he can withdraw his plea, file a motion to suppress and dismiss, hear it, and then appeal the trial Judge's decision.

Somewhere along that process the FISA application and order will become public domain and available for all to see. The cases against him can be dismissed to avoid public disclosure of a royal FBI fuck up! See Las Vegas rancher case! It's a bitter pill for Anti-Trumpers, but ....!

.. having an affirmative finding that the FBI/DOJ violated Federal law with perjury as icing would not be a pretty sight, particularly if it is confirmed that Obaminable was aware of the activities and took no action! And believe it or not, I don't think Trump would do that.
Mr KIA. Wasn't it Trump who fired Flynn? What was the reason this innocent man was terminated by Trump? What is Trump thinking?

Im not experienced with the Art of Lying. Whats the answer Lexus Liar? Why did Trump fire an innocent man. Bring him back. Bring him back
Old 03-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #334
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
where are the mushrooms douche bag?
You're the mushroom expert, not me!
Old 03-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #335
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why did Trump fire an innocent man. Bring him back. Bring him back
You might want to ask Trump if you really care. I don't.

But a general response is: I don't know an "innocent man" or woman.

I confess I don't KNOW you, like you don't KNOW ME, but based upon my general life's experience in dealing with people, I would venture a guess you are not one. Lacking in maturity as well.

Of course a flaw in your belief is that as a matter of law all people are "presumed" innocent of a particular crime in our jurisprudence and they remain so until the Government (local, state, or Federal as the case may be) proves by a PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE that they are guilty of a specific offense for which they have been charged. And I might add that principle is the subject matter of jury instructions given in all jurisdictions throughout this country at the risk of getting the case reversed if not given. As a consequence, until Flynn is sentenced he has still not been finally convicted of an offense, so by law he is still innocent.

If at some point evidence is tossed so that he cannot be proven guilty, he remains innocent. Period. It's not up to you to decide whether he is or is not. You can "assume" that role, which you have, but like many others you "assume" it is spurious for you to do so.

That REALITY probably will not eliminate your delusions, but no REALITY will result in you particularly not being free of delusional thoughts, whether cultivated by a misguided childhood or later induced by ingestion of foreign substances excessively or inappropriately whether they be intellectual concepts or material matter.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:16 PM   #336
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You might want to ask Trump if you really care. I don't.

But a general response is: I don't know an "innocent man" or woman.

I confess I don't KNOW you, like you don't KNOW ME, but based upon my general life's experience in dealing with people, I would venture a guess you are not one. Lacking in maturity as well.

Of course a flaw in your belief is that all people are "presumed" innocent of a particular crime in our jurisprudence and they remain so until the Government (local, state, or Federal as the case may be) proves by a PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE that they are guilty of a specific offense for which they have been charged. And I might add that principle is the subject matter of jury instructions given in all jurisdictions throughout this country at the risk of getting the case reversed if not given. As a consequence, until Flynn is sentenced he has still not been finally convicted of an offense, so by law he is still innocent.

If at some point evidence is tossed so that he cannot be proven guilty, he remains innocent. Period. It's not up to you to decide whether he is or is not. You can "assume" that role, which you have, but like many others you "assume" it is spurious for you to do so.
You don't care that an innocent man would be convicted of something he didn't do? Trump has really fucked you up Lexus Liar
Old 03-09-2018, 02:25 PM   #337
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't care that an innocent man would be convicted of something he didn't do?
You are the one "fucked up"! Where did I post that?

You not only have trouble writing the English language, but you have difficulty reading and comprehending it. Either than or you've begun to absorb some of WTF's DNA in your trysts with him.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:51 PM   #338
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the one "fucked up"! Where did I post that?

You not only have trouble writing the English language, but you have difficulty reading and comprehending it. Either than or you've begun to absorb some of WTF's DNA in your trysts with him.

I would say its the latter
Old 03-10-2018, 06:56 PM   #339
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post

I would say its the latter
Hi Son. I saw you're mom last night. She was hanging with you're cousin, Uncle Lexus Liars daughter. I gave her her fee, I mean some money. I mean child support
Old 03-11-2018, 06:39 AM   #340
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hi Son. I saw you're mom last night. She was hanging with you're cousin, Uncle Lexus Liars daughter. I gave her her fee, I mean some money. I mean child support
You are trash.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:32 AM   #341
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are trash.
I admit that fucking your daughter is pretty trashy.

Good to see you're Christian values shining through. You are a hypocritical piece of shit.

Its easy to see how you earned the label Lexus Liar

You are a Phony

Btw are you getting "emotional" on me?
Old 03-11-2018, 08:19 AM   #342
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No one in their right mind would bet on a decision that is made by an unknown lawyer

There are rumors that MUELLER
Quote:

I examined his electronic case file. Did you?

So you've examined Flynn's electronic file, are spreading rumors about Muller and are scared to bet me.

Got it.

According to the OP Flynn has already changed his plea. I can't seem to get him to bet either.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:32 PM   #343
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You sure get pissed when asked for proof of your bullshit. You just give out more bullshit and still no proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What a lowlife asshole you are! Any normal person would have responded by saying... "I suspect you are correct, although it's not 100% certain from the WAPO article that Putin directly approved it..."
When have you ever responded like that?
Why would I add words to a statement you made? There are a lot of things the WaPo didn't say. But it did say an "unspecified Russian minister".
A normal person would read the article and answer the question, "Who did the WaPo say approved the Russian action taken?" A normal person wouldn't say "We know who really approved it so we'll ignore the answer that the WaPo gave."

But you are NOT a normal person. You are a hateful, ranting drunken jackass.That's how you explain someone disagrring with you.
Go with what you know.
That’s why you take something we all "know" to be true and call it a lie. This isn’t a court of law, but if it was, we would be applying the “preponderance of evidence” standard. Even if Putin wasn’t convicted, it wouldn’t render the charge against him a “lie”, you ignorant sperm burper.
Nice try bitch. Once again you try to define something using your fucked up view and your opinions you try to use as facts.
"Preponderance of the evidence" applies only to civil cases. It means 20 people who "know" something doesn't beat 1 person who knows something. I know what the WaPo said. You "know" what it said.

preponderance of the evidence
n. the greater weight of the evidence required in a civil (non-criminal) lawsuit for the trier of fact (jury or judge without a jury) to decide in favor of one side or the other. This preponderance is based on the more convincing evidence and its probable truth or accuracy, and not on the amount of evidence. Thus, one clearly knowledgeable witness may provide a preponderance of evidence over a dozen witnesses with hazy testimony, or a signed agreement with definite terms may outweigh opinions or speculation about what the parties intended.

You are NOT a normal person. You reach for the slightest pretext to hurl your favorite insults. You take pleasure in the way words like "cocksucking liar" and "punk-ass bitch" and “loud mouth prick” roll off your cum-drenched lips. You constantly seek to boost your pitiful self-esteem by calling out others for what you recognize as your own worst traits.
If possible, you project your traits even more than lexusliar. It's a toss up between you and he-be-a-dick as to who the most abrasive asshole on this site is. Here is your first post towards me on this thread.

"Fuck you, asshole. Yeah, that's what we think. The Russians are our best buds. Thanks to hildebeest's "reset". The 1980s are calling for their foreign policy back, Mr. Romney. Tell Vlad I will have more flexibility after the election. Odumbo thought they were on our side, didn't he? What a naive and feckless jackass he was"

You can't wait to jump in ass first. I said "you" to bambitcho. You squeal like a little girl and come in with "Fuck you, asshole. Yeah, that's what we think". I don't do general group condemnations. Normal people understand context and what looking for the slightest pretext means. If there is no pretext you'll just make one up. It's obvious you think a lie is no cause for correction.
Well, yours anyway.

In this case, you used a lie to hammer on someone. You crowed that your lie proved someone was stupid.
You said,
"Hahahaha... congratulations! You did it! You made yourself look even stupider! WAPO has reported Putin approved the attack, you clueless moron. That's been clear since I started a thread on the topic! Apparently everyone knows it but you"

And you’re too stupid to know how and when to pick your fights.I've learned you don't refute. You will bluster and will do whatever it takes for you to think everybody else's reading ability is the same as yours. You still won’t explain why you defend Putin so hysterically. You rant and rave and call the idea that he was involved in the attack at Deir al-Zour a “lie” - when all evidence points in the direction of it being true. Only a Putin sycophant acts like that. Keep munching on Putin’s cock. Everyone can see how much you love the taste of KGB cum.

And pinhead that you are,
you can't understand why someone gets pissed about you lying out your ass about them and what they say.
I didn't say Putin wasn't involved. I didn't say Putin approved or didn't. I said WaPo said a minister approved it. And if I say Putin is responsible how is that defending him?

What are you babbling about now, cocksucker? I have no idea what comments of mine you are referring to. We all know you are incapable of nuance. For simple-minded simpletons like you and snitchy, everything is binary.Some things are binary. Some aren't. I've never said otherwise.
You saying that the WaPo said Putin approved is a lie.

I already explained the meaning of the word “frenemy” a long time ago. It’s not my fault if the word throws your binary brain into cognitive fits.

Hahaha... exactly! Finally you blurt out the truth. Putin was responsible for the attack. You do realize you’re wandering off the commie-plutocrat reservation with that admission, right dickmuncher? The official Kremlin line is still those 200+ dead Russian “mercenaries” were operating strictly on their own. Better be careful what you post here. You might end up poisoned on a park bench like that ex-KGB guy in Salisbury, England.
Too bad you can't say what you mean. That's no big deal for your shit but it is when you try to explain what somebody else says.

I know Putin is responsible. That doesn't mean he approved the action.
I know you'll keep assigning your opinion to posts on the board.
I'm going to use red for a lie by you and pink for your opinion.
Hope that helps you.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:39 PM   #344
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You sure get pissed... blah, blah, blah... You just give out more bullshit... blah, blah, blah...

I'm going to use red for my commie Putin-loving sympathies and pink for my dickmunching faggot proclivities. Hope that helps you.
Hey munchy, thanks for responding to my post about you being a drunken, ranting jackass with.... another drunken jackass rant!

My broker will be in touch with you soon about your expressed interest in purchasing the Brooklyn Bridge and some choice Florida swampland, ok?

In the meantime, keep on sucking up to Putin! He is grateful for your zeal to go to any length and embrace any absurd argument to defend his plausible deniability cover whenever he despatches his special ops guys to places like Syria and tells them to attack Americans!

When you're done sucking his dick (spit or swallow, it's your binary choice), he has a medal for you...

Old 03-11-2018, 11:24 PM   #345
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Now seriously please answer my question: Why are you OK with Trump allowing Erdogan to commit war crimes against our Kurdish allies but when some Russian mercenaries equipped with light infantry weapons accompanied by antiquated tanks made probing advances on the disputed oilfield with the Kurds, we had to slaughter them right in the open without even firing one warning shot?
Who the fuck said I am OK with war crimes?

Are you OK with war crimes? If not, then why aren't you first and foremost condemning Assad??? He is the biggest perpetrator by far. He has been committing genocide for 7 years now. Half a million Syrians are killed or missing. Are you completely lacking in perspective? Are you a Russian propagandist? Or just plain stupid?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN16K1Q1
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women