Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Atlanta, Georgia > Coed Discussions - Atlanta
Coed Discussions - Atlanta Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2021, 12:51 PM   #16
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Ha. Now I feel just terrible. Everything had lined up perfectly for your specific rendezvous, but the following information ruined it for you:

-- Buckhead is considered one of the better places to stay.
-- Hotel prices are what they are.
-- Like other big, democrat controlled cities crime in ATL is on the rise and can present risks.
-- Traffic in ATL can be bad.
-- Uber is more convenient for most people than driving and parking in midtown.
-- Drinking and driving in ATL can get you a DUI.
-- At least one person who visits ATL is not as genteel as you had imagined southerners to be.
-- People on this board offer honest information when information is requested.

Makes sense that you no longer want to visit -- "based on that advice" of course.

TLW
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 08:15 AM   #17
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

[QUOTE=cotobygold;1062516910]
Um.... Maybe we should avoid political perspectives here....

I've noticed people of a liberal mindset seem to see the world as they think it should be, not how it is.

What Tidal wrote was sage advice for visiting Atlanta. You don't see the kind of shit happening there in Colorado and it has nothing to do with the south.The rural south is safe, charming and welcoming because of their conservative values. Cities like Atlanta, New Orleans, St. Louis, Dallas, Albuquerque, et al which have democratic leadership are not what they were 20 years ago. Crime, drug abuse, and gangs are rampant because of leadership. Like it or not that's the facts. The south will be just fine if you don't visit.

Hey Tidal, I'm visiting close to Buckhead the end of this week. Got any picks for milf spinners?
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 09:53 PM   #18
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Not really. If I’m paying, then my focus is usually on mid-20s. I haven’t gotten back in a good ATL routine since COVID and the shutdown of follies. In the past few years I’ve had a lot of luck getting takeout from clubs. Let’s you feel them out and size them up before committing. If I were looking for a spinner milf I would look on P411 and see who might be visiting. But if you’re a P411 member then you know prices there are outrageous. Ladies who were 3.5 to 4.0 a couple of years ago are 7.0. I’m about to get back in the game and will be posting more often. Good luck.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 10:22 AM   #19
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

P411 is great to have when traveling. TER (The Erotic Review) is a good source for information.

Keep in mind for Atlanta, you better have a plan A,B,C, and D. That’s why I develop otc with dancers. Indy scene there is very miss sometimes. If money and a little older is not an issue Daisy Atlanta and Sophia West are great options, not spinners per se though.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 10:11 PM   #20
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

;ve got an hour booked with Reece Morgan Friday evening. P411 and TER got me there. Thanks gentlemen.
johnclark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women