Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-16-2018, 10:07 AM   #46
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey ChappedAss this is an anonymous board. Without outing me you don't know if I'm Donald Trump or Omarosa. Either one could crush your tiny balls into dust. Just stating facts.
Who are you referring to as Chappedass?
Old 08-16-2018, 10:10 AM   #47
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Feel free to hit the RTM button on any violations you think you witness. In that case, I would issue a warning or points to the individual and move on. We don’t have members for individual infractions apart from the nuclear rules. The point system will take care of banning them for me, if their behavior doesn’t correct itself before they reach the point limit.

Deplorables is actually a political term now, much more than just the word itself. It has been embraced by book writers and people from both sides of the political spectrum. Feel free to use it in that context as much as you want. Again, no bans.

Baiting isn’t against the guidelines, and the president isn’t a member here. The guidelines do not apply to him. Rising to that bait in a disrespectful manner is against the guidelines though. My advice would be to keep yourselves under control, either when making posts, or responding to posts. Again, no ban.

The military isn’t a member here. They guidelines do not apply to them. If someone comments on a member’s military service in a disrespectful way, that’s against the guidelines.

Your hometown and your favorite baseball team are not members here. The guidelines do not apply to them.

That depends. Are you? Did they call you that in a way to cause offense? This applies too all manner is single word descriptions. That’s all at my discretion to issue infractions if I feel they are needed.

Again, feel free to hit the RTM button whenever you feel you have witnessed a violation. When you hit it, it’s only your perception...I will determine the reality of it by issuing infractions, or not.

What I want is irrelevant, what has been chosen for me is at hand.

Not to me. As soon as you direct that comment to another member, you will have violated the guidelines.

I’m happy that you have found something to take joy in. Cherish that.

It’s nevessary because the board owners deem it so. That’s all you need to know.

So in other words you have no plans to ban me... See I didnt even need to ask those questions and I knew what your response would be. ;-) I really do believe they sent you here just to monitor me. I'm the sole reason but its cool i understand...
Old 08-16-2018, 10:16 AM   #48
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hey wakeup, thanks for trying to answer my questions. You probably should quit your day job if you expect to handle the torrent of rtms you will begin receiving. I personally don't have a problem making my political arguments sans insults, but that's because I am educated and intelligent and capable of refined discourse.

However, I must point out that your new policy discriminates against low-IQ posters like assup, bumscum and MT Jockstrap. They will no longer be able to vent their frustrations at their stuttering inarticulateness by indulging in copious insults. I feel sorry for them. I suppose it's all for the better, though. Perhaps they will use their ban time to take lessons in grammar and logic while they put more hours in at their local LGBT offices.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:33 AM   #49
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
So in other words you have no plans to ban me... See I didnt even need to ask those questions and I knew what your response would be. ;-) I really do believe they sent you here just to monitor me. I'm the sole reason but its cool i understand...
you have an overinflated sense of self worth.

the mods don't "plan" to ban anyone.

since JCM isn't a mod at this time, or at least doesn't appear to be, a new mod was going to happen. that's good, now you know it's Wakeup.

my take is the site wants this forum to be more open to members to post on the topic at hand, Politics. the "wild wild west" rules of the past prohibited that.

so "Wakeup" to a new day in the Political forum!

Old 08-16-2018, 10:49 AM   #50
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Let me ask since you used to make it quite clear in numerous public posts on Eccie...do you still dislike minority providers?
Don't beat around the bush, chappy! Roll out the r-word! You do it to everyone else. No need to hold back just because he's a mod. Man up and spit it out! Like this:

ARE YOU STILL A RACIST???

There... that's better, no?
Old 08-16-2018, 10:50 AM   #51
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you have an overinflated sense of self worth.

the mods don't "plan" to ban anyone.

since JCM isn't a mod at this time, or at least doesn't appear to be, a new mod was going to happen. that's good, now you know it's Wakeup.

my take is the site wants this forum to be more open to members to post on the topic at hand, Politics. the "wild wild west" rules of the past prohibited that.

so "Wakeup" to a new day in the Political forum!

Wake up is well aware of who I am and vice versa. So please go sit down son.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:58 AM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Wake up is well aware of who I am and vice versa. So please go sit down son.

are you going to post more videos with the N word in them? i don't think the new sheriff would find that appropriate. but go ahead and suit yourself, you usually do.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:04 AM   #53
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Absolutely I will. That's not a violation;-)
Old 08-16-2018, 11:26 AM   #54
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Absolutely I will. That's not a violation;-)
You may or may not find that to still be true...

Quote:
So in other words you have no plans to ban me...
Staff never plans to ban anyone...

Quote:
I really do believe they sent you here just to monitor me. I'm the sole reason but its cool i understand...
You are incorrect...
Old 08-16-2018, 04:17 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

any plans to post a list of prohibited words?
Old 08-16-2018, 04:28 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
are you going to post more videos with the N word in them? i don't think the new sheriff would find that appropriate. but go ahead and suit yourself, you usually do.
Are you going to remove the NAZI symbolism from your posts, Waco?

I don't think the new sheriff would find that appropriate, even in Germany.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:40 PM   #57
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are you going to remove the NAZI symbolism from your posts, Waco?

I don't think the new sheriff would find that appropriate, even in Germany.

why don't you ask him?

you can find the rtm button on your own can't you?

some people might find you avatar even more offensive. in America, that is.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:49 PM   #58
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You may or may not find that to still be true
I take it you will do the right thing and communicate best practices changes properly. Until then...;-)
Old 08-16-2018, 04:51 PM   #59
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I take it you will do the right thing and communicate best practices changes properly. Until then...;-)

post one and find out. certainly you can find one from your long list of rappers on youtube in 10 seconds or less, yeah?
Old 08-16-2018, 04:56 PM   #60
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
any plans to post a list of prohibited words?
No. You’ll probably never see that on this site. The owners could censor words using the programming so you couldn’t ever type it if that was the case. Language is variable, and the same word can have very different meanings in different usages. That’s why I’m here. Guidelines #1-4 are very much a gray area for interpretation, and I’m the arbiter of how they’re interpreted.

Quote:
I take it you will do the right thing and communicate best practices changes properly.
I already have...and those guidelines are already published. They’re constantly changing, so y’all need to keep revisiting them to make sure you’re not running afoul of them. It’s not my job to babysit y’all. You’re grown, and you can do that yourself. If you take the liberty to post, you assume the liability for that post. I’ll be issuing points for infractions, but very few things ever get edited from posts, or removed from view. If you see my red handiwork on a post in here, you’ll see an explanation for it as well. That will serve as a warning in and of itself for the rest of you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women