Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: GFE OR NON GFE ?? High volume OR Low volume?? (Multiple choice u may pick more than one)
I want a GFE 110 93.22%
I want a NON GFE 1 0.85%
I want CBJ 1 0.85%
I want BBBJ 105 88.98%
I prefer HIGH VOLUME (revolving door) 1 0.85%
I prefer LOW VOLUME (sticks with regulars) 78 66.10%
Do u Want TO DATY (check if yes) 90 76.27%
Do you want kissing (check if yes) 97 82.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2014, 08:19 PM   #31
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Patricia looks freakin awesome! I usually slow down to certain girls this time of the year, but she is one I really want to see.
Recapacitar is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:46 PM   #32
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Go see her man. Not even kidding. She is Maria's best. Definitely the hottest for sure.

I had a great time with her and the minute I came in the door she was 100% smiles lol. She remembers me very well.
Crowley88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:17 PM   #33
Crowley88
Valued Poster

To me "GFE" is not about how dirty she will be for me. Don't get me wrong that is fun too. But when I have one of those experiences where it's so passionate and intense that I make her cum so hard she literally has to climb off of me and lay there for a minute. And I know it's real because her nipples are standing erect and she has goosebumps and she is so extra sensitive. That feeling of sudden warmth on my member as she grinds on me is something else. :-)

And then it's just so much better when she returns the favor as I kiss her passionately while she drives me to intense orgasm making me shake and tremble and dance on the bed. My #1 favorite thing is passionately kissing a woman at that exact moment she makes me erupt. It's awesome.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:04 AM   #34
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley88 View Post
To me "GFE" is not about how dirty she will be for me. Don't get me wrong that is fun too. But when I have one of those experiences where it's so passionate and intense that I make her cum so hard she literally has to climb off of me and lay there for a minute. And I know it's real because her nipples are standing erect and she has goosebumps and she is so extra sensitive. That feeling of sudden warmth on my member as she grinds on me is something else. :-)

And then it's just so much better when she returns the favor as I kiss her passionately while she drives me to intense orgasm making me shake and tremble and dance on the bed. My #1 favorite thing is passionately kissing a woman at that exact moment she makes me erupt. It's awesome.

I think I've met my match
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:54 PM   #35
Atmos
Registered Member

Quote:
I just saw Patricia tonight. Full GFE. She is one of Maria's girls and by far my favorite. Yes this girl is EXACTLY the same girl in the pictures. Literally flawless. Hands down the best kisser and most passionate too. I highly highly recommend her and I'm saying this because I really mean it. I'm not trying to pimp her she is just that damn good for me that I want her to keep coming back. That requires people to come and see her lol. And btw I wasn't planning on seeing her tonight (was going to wait until a later date). I texted Maria and she said it was slow. So I booked and I was there within 20 minutes.

I need to write a review but I just don't have the damn time anymore.
If only she saw couples

I personally think BJ's are over-rated, covered or not. Kissing is awesome as long as it feels real, pretty easy to tell when someone isn't into it on the other end ... feels like your mother. And that's no good! For me GFE means someone who's able to make you truly believe they're into you, and by that definition than absolutely GFE is a must. What 'activities' that entails, depends on each individuals skills.
Atmos is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:46 PM   #36
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Default Patricia

I just wanted to apologize. It appears from what another member has told me that Patricia is YMMV. They didn't get a GFE experience from her. I didn't realize nor was I told what I was getting wasn't typical. Unfortunately this can happen sometimes. So just be aware she is YMMV. I guess if she is comfortable and has chemistry you could potentially have an amazing time. I did for sure. This is one of the reasons I refrain from reviews btw. I have found that my experiences aren't necessarily what the masses may get.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:48 AM   #37
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I just wanted to apologize. It appears from what another member has told me that ******* is YMMV. They didn't get a GFE experience from her.
Understatement!! Not about the girl above but I recently had this same thing happen to me and I feel fucking ROBBED of my time and $.
She was totally opposite of the GFE that another guy described, and come to find out the only thing she did between me and the guy that just left was have a smoke!! I couldn't have a GFE experience if I pushed it because 'he' was still all over her... I felt sick and should have just left but I was slow in my discovery process we were already half way thru. I finished the easy way and got the fuck out.

This will teach me big time.
LadiesMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:53 AM   #38
littlerichard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan View Post
Understatement!! Not about the girl above but I recently had this same thing happen to me and I feel fucking ROBBED of my time and $.
She was totally opposite of the GFE that another guy described, and come to find out the only thing she did between me and the guy that just left was have a smoke!! I couldn't have a GFE experience if I pushed it because 'he' was still all over her... I felt sick and should have just left but I was slow in my discovery process we were already half way thru. I finished the easy way and got the fuck out.

That exactly why I've never understood how some of the guys on here and other boards act like your not a hobbiest if you don't do reviews.
A woman is going to react to a 55 yr old beer-gut lol the same as she does to a 35 yr old Brad Pitt "look-a-like"? No fing way. Then of course there are the reviews you know are just plain bull shit.

Of course if someone is dangerous, pics not good representation that should be posted
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #39
TonyDucks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I just wanted to apologize. It appears from what another member has told me that Patricia is YMMV. They didn't get a GFE experience from her. I didn't realize nor was I told what I was getting wasn't typical. Unfortunately this can happen sometimes. So just be aware she is YMMV. I guess if she is comfortable and has chemistry you could potentially have an amazing time. I did for sure. This is one of the reasons I refrain from reviews btw. I have found that my experiences aren't necessarily what the masses may get.
lol
TonyDucks is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 12:43 AM   #40
Annika
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I think I fixed that and gave you the real deal full TRUE GFE!
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:24 AM   #41
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post

100% CURED!!!!
Old 12-23-2014, 10:53 AM   #42
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
And YES, TRUE GFE and I want more!!!
Old 12-25-2014, 09:42 PM   #43
Annika
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
100% CURED!!!!
Quote: