Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2023, 11:26 AM   #1
texman900
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default The Lodge

Took the gf to the lodge Sat night for couples night in an attempt to let her explore a bit of curiosity. Was hoping to parlay that into a trip to Colette’s.

It was soooooooo dead!?! We went from about 9 pm - 11 pm. Place was clean and nice, but I’ve never been to SC with so little energy and so few girls. For at least 20-30 min min there wasn’t a dancer on the main stage and for a good 10 min or so there weren’t any dancers up at all anywhere.

Girls weren’t really making the rounds of the tables either. Maybe 3-4 on the floor total. And of those that were there, all of them were trim but mostly flat. Maybe 1-2 with man mades in the entire joint.

We had been having a fun night up until then and ended up going home early yawning.

Is there another spot that is equally as clean and nice with more action and energy? I thought about leaving to go to BDD but we were just tired and bored after 2 hours of that ghost town.
texman900 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 12:51 PM   #2
Speedjet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Saturday night BDD would be a better option.
Speedjet is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 03:25 PM   #3
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Couples night is a weird night there. So many couples/groups go there for dinner and drinks but not lapdances or VIP. So while the club and waitresses make money that night, the dancers don’t, so they don’t show up or if they do it’s around midnight when the couples filter out and it’s more normal. Friday night would be a much better choice.

That place is very inconsistent to put it nicely.

If you know a girl there and can text them to coordinate schedules, it can be great. But until you get to that point, it can be really hit or miss.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 08:18 PM   #4
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

You and your GF fell for the hiked skirt and scented inner thigh that is the Lodge, it's fooled many, especially out of towners. It's always sucked, but no one wants to admit it, except me, and I get called a hater or cheap.
It's always like that - low energy, snooty strippers and creepy stuffed dead animals everywhere (I get it, it's a "hunting lodge") anyway there's a reason you never see reviews about this place. Go for the steak and lobster, I hear it's great.
7Zark7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 08:47 PM   #5
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The Lodge gets mentioned so seldom because it's outside the price range most guys here want to spend. And I expect very few guys here go there for that reason.

Every club has slow shifts. I very seldom go at night, so thats hard for me to judge. But, I have never had a bad time day or early evening. Food is VERY good, drinks are reasonable but the girls there like the high dollar stuff because the clientelle is quite able to pay for it. Willow is the only dancer in the metroplex I am happy paying more than $20 a dance. I don't go often because I end up spending double, or more, what I do any where else. I save it for a special occasion like when I want to impress a date.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 02:26 PM   #6
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Have you noticed that the Lodge doesn't ever advertise? Not a billboard or anything. Seems weird.
Iron Chef is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 08:24 AM   #7
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Have you noticed that the Lodge doesn't ever advertise? Not a billboard or anything. Seems weird.
I would guess that for years they did not need it. Word of mouth was more than enough. These last few years have been tough for the whole industry. They might want to reconsider
Old 08-08-2023, 09:09 AM   #8
btbb
Premium Access

The Lodge has several billboards up.
I've never been a fan because it is always over priced and caters to the tourist.
Plus, I like to see some real tits and they're a rarity in there. It has always been fake boob central.
Just not a real fun atmosphere but then, they've always tried to cater to a higher end crowd and mainly out of town business guys who don't know better.
I don't do strip clubs very often as it is so the Lodge would only ever be a very rare occurrence for me.
btbb is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 01:35 PM   #9
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

OBSG, you seem to spend the most time at strip clubs of any board member I can recall in the last 20+ years and provide your insight often.

What do you spend in a typical week on strippers and clubbing? Not criticizing, not complimenting, just asking. If you are so inclined but certainly not expected to.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 02:17 PM   #10
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Not as much as you might think. Dances, drinks, food, maybe $400 a week. Bi5 thsr can vary alot. I have learned how to maximize my money. And I have been going to clubs for 50 years, so some of what I post is accumulated knowledge. Over 35 years here in the metroplex. I also pay attention to things , especially when it's a club I don't go to often. And I have an Excellent memory
Old 08-08-2023, 02:35 PM   #11
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbb View Post
The Lodge has several billboards up.
I've never been a fan because it is always over priced and caters to the tourist.
Plus, I like to see some real tits and they're a rarity in there. It has always been fake boob central.
Just not a real fun atmosphere but then, they've always tried to cater to a higher end crowd and mainly out of town business guys who don't know better.
I don't do strip clubs very often as it is so the Lodge would only ever be a very rare occurrence for me.
Having known several board members who go there on a regular basis for years and have vip memberships, they cater to a higher end crowd that doesn't mind spending to get what they want from a visit. The guys I have met there can easily afford that club. Big difference between not knowing better and can easy afford it.

The one gal I try to see when I go there has an incredible, all natural body. Plenty of fake breasts in all the clubs.

An expensive club does not make it a bad club. I.like it a lot but I am not the typical customer they really want.
Old 08-08-2023, 03:21 PM   #12
urzatron
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

No one minds spending to get what they want... but who wants to pay 5 X the going rate for 1/5th the service ?

I'll tell you who... cucks.
urzatron is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 07:17 PM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by urzatron View Post
No one minds spending to get what they want... but who wants to pay 5 X the going rate for 1/5th the service ?

I'll tell you who... cucks.
5x the going rate for whom? Quality costs. High quality costs more. Men whom spending a grand or two means nothing have a very diferent mind set and different expectations. I am not in that bracket but I know a number who are. Trust me, they laugh at you cheapskates who are more worried about cost than just enjoying yourselves. These are smart businessmen who do not waste money. They have outgrown the need to be worried about every dollar so they don't. Can't afford to play at their level? Your problem, not theirs.

And clearly you don't know what the term you used means.
Old 08-08-2023, 07:51 PM   #14
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

And not everything at the Lodge is 5X the price.
If someone has that opinion, they have not done adequate research.
Some of the girls ARE hard core hustlers that will try to get 10X the normal price for anything. But, there are plenty of great ones there!
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 07:42 AM   #15
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCollins View Post
And not everything at the Lodge is 5X the price.
If someone has that opinion, they have not done adequate research.
Some of the girls ARE hard core hustlers that will try to get 10X the normal price for anything. But, there are plenty of great ones there!
Exactly. I choose to pay a little more per dance for my favorite there and she is worth it. But while it is more expecsive, its not outragious.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women