Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2022, 07:11 PM   #1
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Texas RRC Republican runoff election

Ms Stogner lost yesterday but her February Twitter/ TikTok ad has me really interested in getting to know her much much better! 37 years old and an LSU grad. Geaux tiger?

http://mobile.twitter.com/Sarah4RRC/...-nude-in-ad%2F
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 07:15 PM   #2
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 07:49 PM   #3
Michael8219
Valued Poster

?
Old 05-25-2022, 08:06 PM   #4
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
?
Welcome.

She's not hot, but I'd fuck her.

She accentuates her big-ass titte with the curly ends.
Old 05-25-2022, 08:31 PM   #5
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
?

Michael, I don't know what 9500 said to you because I don't read his posts but I saw you quote him and I laughed out loud.

Your profundity with just a simple ?, I thought, "said it all"! Sorry if I didn't get all that punctuation and grammar right.

When too many of my replies to him ( we debated (?) for a reasonable amount of time before I put him on ignore) would only be ?

Hell, maybe it was my fault but whose fault it was, if fault is to be found at all, was to much for me. I had enough of saying WTF (?) is he talking about and he got boring and OH! those fucking meme's! WTF was that all about? They, for what ever reason, were disturbing to me and I just didn't want to see them any more but you guys keep quoting him so I end up seeing some of them and of course SMH and confirm why I put him on ignore in the first place.

I just got tired of the guy. I've gotten tired of less than a half dozen people and that surprises me to be truthful. In real life, I don't suffer fools at all but here, I make exceptions but only to a point. 9500 went past my "point of no return".

I'm imagining Michael sitting there reading this and thinking ?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 09:40 PM   #6
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Hey hedonist. Many of my thoughts exactly so I figured I’d simplify my response to give the benefit of the doubt. Wish folks would chill. Thanks.

I just saw her video yesterday for the first time and thought how funny it was. At my age I wouldn’t mind a couple hours of pump jack time with the candidate and give her a donation. Of course the video was good enough to get her in the runoff but then she should have tried to erase its existence on the darpa net servers (impossible) and go conservative. I think she means well and wants to limit flaring but not practical since many gas pipelines will be built under the constraints of 20% federal leasing, remote location, dried up investment capital for oil & gas, and federal folks driving us to accelerated gasoline and diesel demand destruction. Let capitalism work rather than forced energy inflation through cancelled permits, higher federal royalties for the 20% limited new federal land leases, etc.

Advice for all: be a little more respectful and kind to one another, share, take a nap, get some milk and cookies. And get some nookie!

At least eu9500 summed up my point with “She's not hot, but I'd fuck her.” Crass and wrong but I’m still an adolescent at heart. This simple expression is relatable to my penis and dopamine levels. Just don’t want her to talk too much and then be able to leave after a couple hours...

Prayers for the families in Uvalde. I’ll step down from my soap box now. Cheers!
Old 05-25-2022, 09:52 PM   #7
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
I’ll step down from my soap box now. Cheers!

Don't. Stay a while. Crush a cup of wine.

HedonistForever is a little bitch. You should have started this thread with the insight you shared. It would have caught more tread.

Just sayin'.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:11 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
since many gas pipelines will be built under the constraints of 20% federal leasing, remote location, dried up investment capital for oil & gas, and federal folks driving us to accelerated gasoline and diesel demand destruction. Let capitalism work rather than forced energy inflation through cancelled permits, higher federal royalties for the 20% limited new federal land leases, etc.
Dried up investment capital? You're a day late and a dollar short with that proclamation!

Capitalism is working....energy companies are prioritizing stock buybacks and higher dividends!

Plus we never should have closed the door on Venezuela oil. We are still getting crude from Canada. We are shipping diesel out of this country...yet you make it seem as if this is all because of Biden.

That is generally how partisan hacks present their case....definitely not how one would make investment decisions in that market.

And HF is a hypocrite....he slings shit and cries foul when you throw it back!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:37 AM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Similar but different

Quote:
...Just don’t want her to talk too much and then be able to leave after a couple hours...
I feel about the same way with AOC, except I don't want to hear her talk at all...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:44 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Dried up investment capital? You're a day late and a dollar short with that proclamation!

Capitalism is working....energy companies are prioritizing stock buybacks and higher dividends!

Plus we never should have closed the door on Venezuela oil. We are still getting crude from Canada. We are shipping diesel out of this country...yet you make it seem as if this is all because of Biden.

That is generally how partisan hacks present their case....definitely not how one would make investment decisions in that market.

And HF is a hypocrite....he slings shit and cries foul when you throw it back!

it is all because of Biden
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:47 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Welcome.

it's a transman

BAAHHAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:06 PM   #12
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Agree that capitalism is working but it is being constrained by a combination of regulation and the potential for lost investment due to the possibility of idiotic or unfair retraction of permits, etc.

And the pendulum will swing the other way, kind of like ms. Stogner riding the pump jack.

Yep AOC might be similar - mix me up a nonalcoholic drink and rub my feet as a moderate Republican obsessed with her bf now fiancée’s feet (her words).

Watch the markets drive pricing even higher for gasoline diesel and oil products. Read all about AES gas fired power plant originally built in 1954 which was scheduled to close December 2020. May 18, 2022: “AES has recently announced they are committed to finally retiring the Redondo Beach power plant at the end of 2023, unless it's postponed again by state officials," said Redondo Beach City Attorney Mike Webb.”

We need energy and a nonprofit in LA encourages not using electricity for whatever area served by the plant to reduce gas usage along with the ocean water heating up from its use as a cooling water. And oil and gas is used in hundreds of products. Eventually power plants that are inefficient, harmful in cooling water effluent due to the exit temperature, etc will be improved. But don’t just impose an arbitrary deadline or limits in the name of green progress. And don’t get me started on personal carbon footprint trackers or cap and trade of carbon credits - did they plant that tree? Who wins with cap and trade? The house - the ones that run the carbon credit trading. And the elites and avant-garde will be exempt...

Cheers
Old 05-27-2022, 12:26 AM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
?
click on "watch on youtube" to see it 2 second video.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 12:32 AM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

it's a transman

BAAHHAHAAAA
oh she's real. shes no tranny. no adams apple.

the only thing thats fake is her boobs. other than that she's fuckable.
Old 05-27-2022, 12:34 AM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Ms Stogner lost yesterday but her February Twitter/ TikTok ad has me really interested in getting to know her much much better! 37 years old and an LSU grad. Geaux tiger?

http://mobile.twitter.com/Sarah4RRC/...-nude-in-ad%2F

saw her ad last year, when she started campaigning for the misnamed Railroad commission.

thought it was hilarious.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women