Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2018, 08:10 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama... holy chit!

How does Trump spin this?

How do you explain it?

RED CAP FEVER?

Foreign agents?

Colin Kaepernick?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/n...ve-device.html

Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

By William K. Rashbaum
Oct. 24, 2018

Two explosive devices were found in mail sent to former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Secret Service said Wednesday.

The devices were similar to one found on Monday at the home of the billionaire philanthropist George Soros, two law enforcement officials said.

In a statement, the Secret Service said it “has intercepted two suspicious packages addressed to Secret Service protectees,” who were identified as Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama.

The device addressed to Mrs. Clinton in Westchester County was found late on Tuesday by a Secret Service employee who screens mail for her , the statement said. The package addressed to Mr. Obama was intercepted by Secret Service personnel in Washington, D.C. early on Wednesday.

“The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such,” the statement said. “The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them.”

The statement said the agency had “initiated a full scope criminal investigation that will leverage all available federal, state, and local resources to determine the source of the packages and identify those responsible.”

Mr. Soros’s home is in a suburb north of New York City. That device was constructed from a length of pipe about six inches long filled with explosive powder, and it was “proactively detonated” by bomb squad technicians, according to one of the officials, all of whom were briefed on the investigation.

The motive of the would-be Soros bomber or bombers remained unclear, one of the officials said, adding that there had not yet been any claim of responsibility.

Mr. Soros, who made his fortune in finance and is now a full-time philanthropist and political activist, is often a subject of the ire of right-wing groups. In recent days, some have falsely speculated that he funded a caravan of migrants moving north in Mexico.

It is unclear where exactly the package addressed to Mrs. Clinton was sent. The Clintons and his wife have a home in Chappaqua, a suburb of New York City. They bought their 11-room Dutch Colonial home in the affluent enclave in 1999 for $1.7 million as Mr. Clinton ended his tenure in the White House. The decision to settle in Westchester County came as Mrs. Clinton was preparing to run for Senate from New York.

Facing significant debts from the legal troubles that dogged Mr. Clinton’s presidency, the Clinton’s were able to buy the house after their chief fund-raiser, Terry McAuliffe, personally secured a loan.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:20 AM   #2
Marshall2.0
Valued Poster

IF true, it's completely understandable how a person who loves the United States of America would want to murder traitors to the country. However, I do not condone heroic acts of patriotism of this nature, no matter how understandable and sympathetic they are...
Marshall2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:25 AM   #3
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Self-delivery.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and as you noted. it makes for good press.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:37 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall2.0 View Post
IF true, it's completely understandable how a person who loves the United States of America would want to murder traitors to the country. However, I do not condone heroic acts of patriotism of this nature, no matter how understandable and sympathetic they are...
First comment, first statement of sedition. The pipe bomb was detonated in Soros’ house Monday. Act of patriotism? How about terrorism?

Next?

GFEJunkie says they sent it to themselves. Nice thought. Sure it wasn’t ANTIFA?

I assume that’ll be next.

Come on PATRIOTS, show your true colors, I await the glib comments in this extremely dangerous moment in America.
Old 10-24-2018, 08:41 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

UPDATE — more “suspicious devices” have been discovered. One sent to the White House. One to Time Warner Center in NYC, Home of CNN Studios.

That the fuck is going on?

More self delivery, gfejunkie?
Old 10-24-2018, 08:43 AM   #6
gfejunkie

Provides good cover, doesn't it?
Old 10-24-2018, 08:45 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Provides good cover, doesn't it?
For what? Might our nation be under attack, or are you that cynical to believe this is simply a stunt to turn counties blue?

Spit it out, gfe! Say what you gotta say.
Old 10-24-2018, 08:46 AM   #8
Marshall2.0
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
First comment, first statement of sedition. The pipe bomb was detonated in Soros’ house Monday. Act of patriotism? How about terrorism?

Next?

GFEJunkie says they sent it to themselves. Nice thought. Sure it wasn’t ANTIFA?

I assume that’ll be next.

Come on PATRIOTS, show your true colors, I await the glib comments in this extremely dangerous moment in America.
One man's freedom fighter is another person-who-barely- identifies-as-a-man's terrorist...

The dimms are the party of sedition...Crooked Hillary and Odumbo are not members of the government, so that CANNOT be sedition. Sedition is conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state. Sounds like the dimms to me!

This person or persons who sent bombs to Crooked Hillary and Odumbo should be arrested, convicted and fined $25 per incident. His or her heart was in the right place,even if illegal. Completely understandable...

Quote:
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!
Old 10-24-2018, 08:51 AM   #9
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's see - looks like the major players got one except - Bernie. Hmmm - his supporters are really loony - I'm gonna go with a Bernie supporter.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:54 AM   #10
Marshall2.0
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Let's see - looks like the major players got one except - Bernie. Hmmm - his supporters are really loony - I'm gonna go with a Bernie supporter.
Bernie was in the pocket of Crooked Hillary during the primary. He wants to get another Maine lake house from Crooked Hillary and Billy Raper in 2020, so I don't think so. Of course, a Bernie supporter shot a conservative Repub senator. Let's not forget that...
Old 10-24-2018, 08:57 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
7:10 AM PT -- The FBI now says a bomb was also sent to The White House and the device contained "projectiles." And, the FBI now says all of the bombs are connected ... presumably to the same perpetrator(s).

(TMZ)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 09:13 AM   #12
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
For what? Might our nation be under attack, or are you that cynical to believe this is simply a stunt to turn counties blue?

Spit it out, gfe! Say what you gotta say.
At this point in time it's as good as any of the presumptions you made in your OP.

It shouldn't take long to clear this all up.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:13 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Exactly, IBH. As reported in post 5 above.

Could our nation be under attack from foreign sources ?

I assume that’s great reason for us to be name calling, right Marshall?
Old 10-24-2018, 09:14 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Hopefully, the FBI will as thoroughly investigate these tragedies as they did trying to find out Trump didn't collude with the Russians either.

Perhaps they'll be done by October 2020.

Uhhhhh....

Quote:
The package addressed to Mr. Obama was intercepted early on Wednesday by Secret Service personnel in Washington, who screened mail for the White House.
.... just look for the guy who "thinks" Obaminable is still President!!!!!

Or ....

.... the Times is "at it again"!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 09:18 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Then you’re OK with this, LL?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women