Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Encounter Reports - Alabama
Encounter Reports - Alabama Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2021, 07:47 AM   #1
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default Encounter: I love Carly Love

User ID: Na
Date: 6/3/2021
Name: Carly Love
Phone: 205-227-9458
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: https://birmingham.skipthegames.com/...a/524247279209
City: Birmingham
State: Alabama
Address: My hotel
Activities: LFK, FIV, BBBJ, 69, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long and brown beautiful hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Carly is a beautiful petite spinner. Probably 5’3” and 115 pounds. As you can see by the pictures, she has one particular AMAZING ASSet. Very sweet southern girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Boeingguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 12:20 PM   #2
OptionFlipper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

I've been wondering about her. Thanks for the review
OptionFlipper is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 12:00 AM   #3
Terious_20
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

I don’t recommend her. I used to see her frequently untilI learned my lesson. She asked me to send her money for the hotel room so she has a place for incall. Sent the money and she went cricket. Never heard from her again and she blocked my number.
Terious_20 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 07:52 AM   #4
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

So since you were a dumbass and sent her money in advance, you don’t think other guys should enjoy seeing a great provider? And honestly a really sweet girl in my opinion!
Old 06-05-2021, 09:12 AM   #5
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeingguy View Post
So since you were a dumbass and sent her money in advance, you don’t think other guys should enjoy seeing a great provider? And honestly a really sweet girl in my opinion!
SERIOUS QUESTION: Why do you and some others think you need to kick people when they offer an opinion that's different from yours? All that does is stifle discussion and make you look like a promoter.

Terious' comments may be helpful to others. He said he had seen her frequently and sent her money in advance for a room. I wouldn't have done that but others do with people they know well. For him, she wasn't a great provider. Someone may like to know that.

Terious didn't say other people shouldn't see her, only that he doesn't recommend her. You do recommend her. He doesn't. That's the kind of discussion I come to this board for and assume some others do to. If I have a bad experience with someone I would like to be able to share my experience without getting bashed for having and sharing an experience that wasn't as good as yours. And if I post a comment or question in the private areas of the board -- good, bad or indifferent -- I would like to be able to do that without it getting back to the provider immediately. But I sure as hell know that's not the case.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 11:56 AM   #6
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Some Light Reading. . .
Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 06:50 PM   #7
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Ok. I received a well deserved warning but my comments were really meant in a spirit of love!! Lol. Seriously though. I apologize to Terious.

SERIOUS ANSWER! I’ve always viewed a review as to what to expect from the services. I know that guys in the past have started from the moment they heard the girls name and finished when they took a shower at home, but really what we’re most interested in is what to expect behind closed doors. If I say she loves to kiss and you say she wouldn’t kiss at all, that’s fair. If I say she loves CIM but she wouldn’t do it for you, that’s fair. But to say I advanced her money and she ghosted me, that really has nothing to do with the services, and is IMHO, kind of a self serving comment. I hate hearing stories of well meaning guys losing money, but It honestly doesn’t have anything to do with her as a provider. I’m not a promoter. I obviously have my favorites, but I was pleasantly surprised by the encounter and I actually told Carlee that. It was meant to let guys know if you haven’t seen her lately, you may want to rethink that. That’s my 2 cents for what it’s worth. Sorry for the hurt feelings and I’m definitely not trying to stifle discussion. Just trying to stick to the subject.
Old 06-07-2021, 10:06 PM   #8
Deere7210
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Boeingguy...She needs to come back down to our area for some r&r!!!
Deere7210 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 10:21 AM   #9
BrandonButtler
Valued Poster

I need her in Dothan!!
BrandonButtler is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 11:40 PM   #10
Terious_20
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeingguy View Post
Ok. I received a well deserved warning but my comments were really meant in a spirit of love!! Lol. Seriously though. I apologize to Terious.

SERIOUS ANSWER! I’ve always viewed a review as to what to expect from the services. I know that guys in the past have started from the moment they heard the girls name and finished when they took a shower at home, but really what we’re most interested in is what to expect behind closed doors. If I say she loves to kiss and you say she wouldn’t kiss at all, that’s fair. If I say she loves CIM but she wouldn’t do it for you, that’s fair. But to say I advanced her money and she ghosted me, that really has nothing to do with the services, and is IMHO, kind of a self serving comment. I hate hearing stories of well meaning guys losing money, but It honestly doesn’t have anything to do with her as a provider. I’m not a promoter. I obviously have my favorites, but I was pleasantly surprised by the encounter and I actually told Carlee that. It was meant to let guys know if you haven’t seen her lately, you may want to rethink that. That’s my 2 cents for what it’s worth. Sorry for the hurt feelings and I’m definitely not trying to stifle discussion. Just trying to stick to the subject.
We are cool man. I was a dumbass to send money first ��. I am happy you got to see her!
I want to be her regular again!
Terious_20 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:33 AM   #11
irishgringo
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I have given a chick money in advance, and she ghosted me for a few weeks. I gave the cheese because she needed it, and that was that, was my feelings. She eventually contacted me, never got my payback session just a discounted rate until we were square, 2/3 of entry price. I have also been invited over to the same providers for the price of a pack juels and Dr Pepper. It all works out in the end. You get comfortable with these girls and give them a little cheese, and get burned I wouldn't chew their ass out too soon , just be patient and if you are easy about it, they will come back around. Or that's been my experience. You have to see money in advance as a risk or even a gift at the time..
irishgringo is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Carlee of Destin 205-227-9458

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women