Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2019, 09:06 AM   #106
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I with you on that Precious. Everybody please vote. If you vote - you can bitch about it but if you don't vote you have no voice. Vote for who you think is the best choice for the U.S.A. U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A. U.S.A. It's the best country in the world and I'm proud to be a patriot of the U.S.A. U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A. - I love that chant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
He does seem to look up to those dictators/cult leaders.

I work with a guy who likes Trump. But he doesn't vote. So, I take the opportunity to tell him he has no voice in the way this country runs. The only input he gets for politics is talk radio. I also have to remind him that the people who are the talking heads aren't journalist. Hence, they don't have to/are obligated to tell the truth.

But I did notice Trumps Xmas message. Actions speak louder than words.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:42 PM   #107
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
-
*sigh*
I warned you. And now you gripe.

It's okay. We all know Trump lied(lies.) Just because you're the last one to reluctantly come to the party, it won't hurt to come in.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:08 PM   #108
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Now replacing the men's and women's signs at my local watering hole.

Greatly improves everyone's odds of having a pot to piss in when the need arises.

They're both one-seaters, and the doors have locks, so it's just like being at home.

Well, except for the signs on the door, and the industrial soap and towel dispensers.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:23 PM   #109
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
*sigh*
I warned you. And now you gripe.

It's okay. We all know Trump lied(lies.) Just because you're the last one to reluctantly come to the party, it won't hurt to come in.
I'm starting to rethink whether he's really lying or not. Maybe he's just delusional. Which, of course, is way more dangerous.
Old 12-27-2019, 08:34 PM   #110
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

That bathroom sign is highly offensive. There is only 2 sexes. What ever you use to piss out of is the bathroom you should use. Go ahead and scream hate and all that bullshit i dont give a fuck
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:58 PM   #111
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
That bathroom sign is highly offensive. There is only 2 sexes. What ever you use to piss out of is the bathroom you should use. Go ahead and scream hate and all that bullshit i dont give a fuck
In that case, I would recommend you check out the bathrooms in any place of business before you spend money there.

Heaven forbid that you should be offended, although that does come off a bit snowflake-ish.

I thought that conservatives were in favor of private businesses conducting themselves as they choose, but maybe I was wrong.

I don't know anyone who has a men's and women's in their home. So what's the difference?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, as the old folks used to say.

Same thing applies to trans-geese and every other color on the spectrum.

They all need to pee. Who are we to deny them?

Separate men's and women's really haven't been around that long anyways:

https://time.com/4337761/history-sex...ted-bathrooms/

It all started in Massachusetts in the late 1800's. But now it is established in building codes everywhere.

I can totally understand that women don't want to poop where men are around. I don't want to poop where women are around, truth be told.

But it's really a kind of Victorian romantic thing, much more than any actual risk of harm.

Maybe we could have either truly private privies, or if necessary, sacrifice our dignity for a good poop in a stall.

Life is not for sissies. Grow a pair.
Old 12-27-2019, 10:27 PM   #112
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

I really like how my office has the bathroom set up - 1 bathroom area, with a dozen fully-enclosed stalls, each stall has it's own toilet, sink, soap, & paper towel, and enough counter space to change a diaper. Lock on the door notes if the stall is occupied or not.

The only downside is that sometimes stalls are occupied by folks having a between-meeting quickie.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:36 PM   #113
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
I really like how my office has the bathroom set up - 1 bathroom area, with a dozen fully-enclosed stalls, each stall has it's own toilet, sink, soap, & paper towel, and enough counter space to change a diaper. Lock on the door notes if the stall is occupied or not.

The only downside is that sometimes stalls are occupied by folks having a between-meeting quickie.
Sounds like a win-win, unless you need to poop. Maybe they should have some fuck rooms. You don't usually need a toilet for that.
Old 12-27-2019, 11:20 PM   #114
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Sounds like a win-win, unless you need to poop. Maybe they should have some fuck rooms. You don't usually need a toilet for that.
We used to have those, they were called "offices". Now everyone's big on open floorplans.
Old 12-27-2019, 11:33 PM   #115
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
We used to have those, they were called "offices". Now everyone's big on open floorplans.
I remember offices. Never had the luxury of actually fucking in one, but I came close once.

Open floorplans can gargle my balls. But thank God for noise-cancelling phones.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:15 AM   #116
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Even ole Michael has to admit - it's the Donald in office again. Trumps support will be bigger than ever. Can't wait.
Old 12-29-2019, 02:09 PM   #117
Dev Null
Valued Poster

He also says that Republicans opposed to impeachment are "dying dinosaurs", if you look at what he said in its entireity:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9261906.html

“If the vote were today, I believe, he would win the electoral states that he would need, because, living out there, I will tell you, his level of support has not gone down one inch,” he said.

“In fact, I’d say it’s even more rabid than it was before, because they’re afraid now. They’re afraid he could lose, because they watched his behaviour. So they are voracious in their appetite for Donald Trump. That’s the bad news.”

“What we have to do is we have to make sure we don’t give them another Hillary Clinton to vote for,” he said.

“Our side has got to take this by the reins, and it’s got to have the courage of our convictions to fight this. And if we do this, then he won’t win the electoral states.”

He added: “We will win when we put somebody on that ballot that excites the base — women, people of colour, young people. When they wake up that morning and they feel the way many of us felt in 2008, when you were going to vote for Barack Obama, and you couldn’t believe this was happening in your lifetime.”

Meanwhile, an MSN poll shows support for impeachment and removal shifting upward, and opposition decreasing significantly:

https://secondnexus.com/trump-stock-market-lies-frum

This poll says that if the election were held today, Democrats would win by 8 points. Michael Moore was only considering a win of 5 point in the popular vote still resulting in a Trump win in the electoral college:

https://politizoom.com/2019/12/28/ne...re-held-today/

It's not over till the fat lady sings, so maybe better not start celebrating just yet.
Old 12-29-2019, 03:14 PM   #118
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
“What we have to do is we have to make sure we don’t give them another Hillary Clinton to vote for,” he said.
I think part of the problem that they're still not considering is the DNC's behavior as an organization and how disenfranchising the superdelegates system is. Nobody wants to acknowledge the quantity of "Bernie Bros" and other disaffected people who voted against the DNC (and thus for Trump) after it came out they rigged it in Hillary's favor. I think it's fair odds it'll happen again.

I still find it completely amazing how it was shown how crooked their whole nomination process was, and yet it was all drowned out by their scream that "Russia is interfering with the election!". Fuck, we should thank them for that one.

Worse yet, I feel like folks missed the irony of how we've spent the last 50+ years interfering in other countries' elections or the last 100 arming warlords or puppet dictators, and everyone is just SHOCKED someone would try it on us.
Old 12-29-2019, 03:55 PM   #119
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Anything after Roger and Me, I have listened/watched from MM.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:32 PM   #120
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, that's the problem. The Dems do not have one person to fire up their base. They are going to eat their own. Too much in fighting. I think he knows that.
Trumps base is just getting fired up. Once the New Year comes - you'll see a level of excitment for Big T that just can't be matched by the Dems. That's just a fact.
Nope - Trump is on his way to a second term. So buckle up that seat belt - it's gonna be one hell of a wild ride.

Quote:
He also says that Republicans opposed to impeachment are "dying dinosaurs", if you look at what he said in its entireity:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9261906.html

“If the vote were today, I believe, he would win the electoral states that he would need, because, living out there, I will tell you, his level of support has not gone down one inch,” he said.

“In fact, I’d say it’s even more rabid than it was before, because they’re afraid now. They’re afraid he could lose, because they watched his behaviour. So they are voracious in their appetite for Donald Trump. That’s the bad news.”

“Our side has got to take this by the reins, and it’s got to have the courage of our convictions to fight this. And if we do this, then he won’t win the electoral states.”

He added: “We will win when we put somebody on that ballot that excites the base — women, people of colour, young people. When they wake up that morning and they feel the way many of us felt in 2008, when you were going to vote for Barack Obama, and you couldn’t believe this was happening in your lifetime.”

Meanwhile, an MSN poll shows support for impeachment and removal shifting upward, and opposition decreasing significantly:

https://secondnexus.com/trump-stock-market-lies-frum

This poll says that if the election were held today, Democrats would win by 8 points. Michael Moore was only considering a win of 5 point in the popular vote still resulting in a Trump win in the electoral college:

https://politizoom.com/2019/12/28/ne...re-held-today/

It's not over till the fat lady sings, so maybe better not start celebrating just yet.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women