Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2023, 11:11 PM   #1
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Lightbulb Recipes that get you to the big O, or edge you like a motherfucker..

so tonight i got a double whammy, an item leftover from cane's and an additional item from 5 guys. ya i know..
but anyway lets hear your secret sauces..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 02:39 AM   #2
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

They say that duck fat makes excellent lube.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 06:59 AM   #3
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Honey Bar B Que sauce mixed with Louisiana hot sauce.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 05:31 AM   #4
pxmcc
BANNED

good stuff gents!

ok, so here's what I concocted. i wanted an epic sandwich that would take at least 2 days to eat. i started with a 5 guys bacon cheeseburger with extra everything then I added in the middle Cane's 3 finger meal with plenty of Cane's sauce. it was crazy delicious but it sort of came apart before i finished it.

second try, i grilled both buns soaked in olive oil at 250 for like 10 min before trying to eat it, and it stayed together much better. it took me 2 days to finish it.

i'm big on Cane's sauce cause it's one of the best dips for my ghost chili peppers. the thicker the sauce, the better. i'm trying out some new sauces, and i'll update what sauces worked the best and which failed miserably or weren't worth the money.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 09:52 PM   #5
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

You guys would not believe how many commercial kitchens I have access to...
But,
My favs:
Chicken Spiedini
BBQ'd Brisket
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 08:01 AM   #6
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
But,
My favs:
Chicken Spiedini
BBQ'd Brisket
Not sure what that has to do with favorite sauce recipes, but ok. LOL

PX, you should try making your own version of Cane’s sauce (google fry sauce recipes)….homemade is always better, and make it as thick as you like.
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 08:28 AM   #7
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Bow...
It's what's in the spiedini, or on the brisket.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:40 PM   #8
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
They say that duck fat makes excellent lube.
High smoke point also....LMAO
Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 05:32 PM   #9
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
But,
My favs:
Chicken Spiedini
BBQ'd Brisket
UC i want to hear about this Chicken Spiedini. it sounds like it will either edge you or take over the top..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
Not sure what that has to do with favorite sauce recipes, but ok. LOL

PX, you should try making your own version of Cane’s sauce (google fry sauce recipes)….homemade is always better, and make it as thick as you like.
that's good shit Bowser. imma check that out. with a good enough sauce, i can put down 20 ghost chilies at a sitting no worries..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 10:21 PM   #10
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
But,
My favs:
Chicken Spiedini
BBQ'd Brisket
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
UC i want to hear about this Chicken Spiedini. it sounds like it will either edge you or take over the top..
Chicken Spiedini at either....

Garazzos, 5th and Harrison, Kansas City
Start with the stuffed artichokes, or Calamari fritti
Garozzo's has four variations of the Spiedini

Or,
Johnny's, Metcalf and 91st, Overland Park
Start with the stuffed artichokes, or stuffed mushrooms

Both of them threaten me if either owner even thinks I've been to the other guys shop.
A few of the KC pro gals are my witnesses on that at both shops.

One of my favs from like a decade ago used to have her place near Garrozzo's that was quite handy for intermission during a very long date. Disclaimer, cause we didn't wait an hour, round three was very slow and long.
Johnny's is at the north edge of the Overland Park hotel area of perhaps a couple dozen hotels, so that was handy as well.
Old 03-13-2023, 01:09 PM   #11
pxmcc
BANNED

l
Quote:
Chicken Spiedini at either....

Garazzos, 5th and Harrison, Kansas City
Start with the stuffed artichokes, or Calamari fritti
Garozzo's has four variations of the Spiedini

Or,
Johnny's, Metcalf and 91st, Overland Park
Start with the stuffed artichokes, or stuffed mushrooms

Both of them threaten me if either owner even thinks I've been to the other guys shop.
A few of the KC pro gals are my witnesses on that at both shops.

One of my favs from like a decade ago used to have her place near Garrozzo's that was quite handy for intermission during a very long date. Disclaimer, cause we didn't wait an hour, round three was very slow and long.
Johnny's is at the north edge of the Overland Park hotel area of perhaps a couple dozen hotels, so that was handy as well.
this is all kansas city? long drive from h-town, but i'm thinking it's prolly totally worth it..

i grew up in Phoenix, and there was a joint called Lunt Avenue Marble Club and they had this battered and fried zuchini with ranch saunce. instant oral orgasm. so now my holy grail is finding that stuff again. if a restaurant priced it at 30 bucks, i'd happily pony up. If anyone has tips, post it uitb. the one that got away..

speaking of the one that got away my first girlfriend i met at Burger King. we clashed at first, but then we started vibing, and then dating. She was from Nigeria, and she had a cute face, but her body was insane. Gorgeous C cup twins, flat tummy with a natural 6 pack, and a booty that was a 12 out of 10. She'd show up looking like a supermodel-dressed to the nines-before changing.

i had to leave Boston for school in Dallas. She gave me her number and said please call. i was like of course luv! before i left, painfully i tore her number up and never saw her again. the one that got away..

oh, and she never let me take her virginity, but all of our sessions had us both dripping wet.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 07:51 PM   #12
pxmcc
BANNED

Arrow

so i tried something called "Blazing Bella Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar." it was a bit pricey, but the chance to catch a really high viscosity, potentially game-changing and delicious balsamic was too good to pass up. i had some steak cuts-i think they were ny strip or another good cut-that i thought would be a good test vehicle. i covered both sides in a sort of marinade and let it sit for about 30 minutes at room temp.

meanwhile, while that's going on, i'm going to divulge some really stupid shit that i did first, and then some quite sacrilegious shit that i did next. i had my frickin marinade going when i turned to my bbq pit and i realized that i was totally out of charcoal-dayum may he rest in peace-or anything else i could grill this potential masterpiece or maybe some overrated sauce/marinade on some steaks. (btw, fuck those gas grills. convenient, yup, but not even close to the product you get with charcoal or wood.) it was 2am and nothing close was open. i had some lumber leftover from some remodeling, so i googled pine as a bbq smokewood. basically everybody said it sucks because of high resins that fuck up the smell and taste. but i didn't believe pine smelled bad, so i had to test it out for myself.

it turns out, the naysayers were right, but for the wrong reason. pine smells great as it burns. but what you get is a "forest fire," then ash. no coals. which means no bbq.

so this is when i contemplated the unthinkable, the henious, the act that would make earth mother goddess herself shudder: burning exotic hardwoods in my bbq pit to cook my ny strip. i decided i had to be fair and apply my sacrilege uniformly: bubinga-african rosewood, unbelievably gorgeous, it transforms whenever you change the angle you're looking from, will kill your blades faster than you can swear bubinga, and you should check out electric guitars made out of this shit- bloodwood-i have to do a double take every time i see my office floor made out of this shit-brazilian tigerwood-goncalo alves, tiger stripes worthy of the finest booty you've ever seen-and african mahogany, bold brilliant and beautiful, would all have to take one for the team. i asked the earth mother goddess for her forgiveness before and after i threw them on the pit and doused them in gasoline (children, do not try this at home, please)-i also had ran out of lighter fluid-and i tell you what, those foreign badboys put the best american hickory, pecan, mesquite and what have you hardwoods to shame. those coals burnished that ny strip like the olympic flame. there wasn't a power on earth or heaven-save maybe Hephaestos because he knows to quench his forge fires when they get out of control-that could put them down. i stared transfixed at the white embers for hours after i had finished my meal.

the blazing bella gave a warm, deep, and almost sweet finish to the steaks, and was a better tenderizer than regular balsamic. although it was a bit pricey, i would have to include it on a list of sauces that might be deemed "epic," at least on a good day..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 02:42 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

for some readon the movie
" Something about Mary" popped into my head!
lol

I just found some yummy Hawaain bbq sayce that rocks on french fries!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 05:22 AM   #14
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
for some readon the movie
" Something about Mary" popped into my head!
lol

I just found some yummy Hawaain bbq sayce that rocks on french fries!
good shit Dallas, imma haveta give that a shot. is it a thick sauce or thin? i'm always on the prowl for thick sauces to dip my ghost chili peppers in. with a large strawberry cheesecake milkshake from sonic and cane's with 12 extra sauces, i can hit 20 ghost chilies on the regular without like dying along the way, u know. or maybe jus wishin i was dead. a bad trip is jus like umm put me outta my misery-maybe just shoot me now pretty please-and all will be swell..

a good trip is more like, wow that was really delicious, even the 20 peppers, which were mainly awesomely smokey and totally invigorating..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 08:05 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

its a thick bbq sauce
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_3346.jpeg (32.1 KB, 232 views)
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women