Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2019, 06:38 AM   #46
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

So the sandbox is the political section and co-ed is now the review section?
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 09:33 AM   #47
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

[QUOTE=DEAR_JOHN;1061891843]It's just a long ego trip. He's has issues.

1slayer uses pictures. i prefer words. (i'm not sure who gets more and hotter... and better ymmv menus, but it's gonna be close lol, although he's a reviewing machine and i'm not.) if you're not interested in my format and content, gtfo my thread.

[QUOTE=boardman;1061891862]So the sandbox is the political section and co-ed is now the review section?
there's a damn good reason this isn't the review section. if you used that big brain God gave you you'd figure it out.
still miffed i sunk your sorry ass defense of the Orange Clown in Chief? it's no reflection on you; he's indefensible.
i already told you why i didn't post that thread in the Political forum. foodfights aren't my thing. i prefer a civil discussion, even with those i disagree with.

wtf is ya'll's problem? you have 0 to contribute to this thread except to troll? well fucking done gents. take your trolling somewhere else.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:03 AM   #48
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...4&postcount=47

[QUOTE=DEAR_JOHN;1061891843]It's just a long ego trip. He's has issues.

1slayer uses pictures. i prefer words. if you're not interested in my format and content, gtfo my thread.

[QUOTE=boardman;1061891862]So the sandbox is the political section and co-ed is now the review section?
there's a damn good reason this isn't the review section. if you used that big brain God gave you you'd figure it out.
still miffed i sunk your sorry ass defense of the Orange Clown in Chief? it's no reflection on you; he's indefensible.
i already told you why i didn't post that thread in the Political forum. foodfights aren't my thing.

wtf is ya'll's problem? you have 0 to contribute to this thread except to troll? well fucking done gents. take your trolling somewhere else.

You think you're so fucking smart, yet you can't even do something as simple as properly quote replies to a thread.

You're reply and your ego trip thread is a fucking mess.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:12 AM   #49
pxmcc
BANNED

^^sir in case you haven't noticed, i do things my own way. are you also going to complain that my capitalization is grammatically incorrect? i quoted you and Boardman exactly how i wanted to quote you. if you don't like it, then just stay off my threads and you won't have any issues with how i quote you or multi-quote you.

btw, you have trouble staying on topic, i've noticed..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:15 AM   #50
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^sir in case you haven't noticed, i do things my own way. are you also going to complain that my capitalization is grammatically incorrect? i quoted you and Boardman exactly how i wanted to quote you. if you don't like it, then just stay off my threads and you on't have any issues with how i quote or multi-quote. btw, you have trouble staying on topic, i've noticed..

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:18 AM   #51
pxmcc
BANNED

^^good for you sir. hope you have a great day, and Merry Christmas. hope you get to spend it with all your loved ones. i agree with shine that no one should spend Christmas alone.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 01:46 PM   #52
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

FindumFuccemFleem is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 06:55 PM   #53
pxmcc
BANNED

^the thread or the troll clapbacking?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 09:59 PM   #54
pxmcc
BANNED

Nae Money IIIa.
Nae Money. she goes by a different name now and because we do stuff not on her official menu, i am unable to list her current provider name, although old school hobbyists can hmu for her contact info if they want. i met this gal on oh2 actually (before i had my run-in with the she-pimp.) she was 18 (ya i made her show me her id even though i knew the admins there had already seen it.) total cutie pie and total keeper. really mellow personality, great smile, juicy black girl booty, perky b-cups. we clicked immediately and i knew she'd make the cut. she had a "manager" at the time but i could tell she wasn't feeling the love.

i think like our 3rd session i popped her greek cherry. now she actually prefers greek over regular. (maybe i need one of those 10-step programs. incorrigible..)

anyway, she made it into my weekly rotation, and we always had fun chilling together. but when we'd go out, the looks she got bothered her, while i just got the biggest kick out of it and would literally laugh in people's faces. so mostly we just ordered in after that..

anyway, things were pretty hunky dory. we did doubles with a gal on the north side who goes by dream, and that was fun as heck. swell until she tried setting up a doubles session with her (bad attitude) cousin. that story is recounted here (Post 24)..
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ght=nae&page=2

IIIb.
so anyway Nae ended up on my dns list. i see her ad on LC a few weeks back and figure what the heck i'll say hi. so we start chatting and she apologizes for her cousin's bs and she asked me if we could do a session. well i felt kinda bad for dumping her as i've always known she's a sweety. so we book a session.

it was great seeing her again. she's gotten a little curvier, even with a tiny bit of a tummy. but her ass got bigger too and rounder and sexier too, so all good. we ended up doing greek our first session back, and her booty was as tight and fuckable as ever. so she said, what do i need to do to get back into your weekly rotation? and i said, "lemme think it over sweety." and so i did.

IIIc.
So I tried to figure out what would make me want to see Nae every week. i finally came up with gfe, which i figured she'd reject outright. but nope, she said sure. then she said she wanted to earn a tip. a tip on top of a gfe session every week? i had to really think that one over..

so here's what i came up with: +20 for enthuiastic tuma, and +40 for enthusiastic tuma coupled with a simultaneous big o..

i figured no chance in hell she'd be down for either. but this gal has mad ambition. so..she said yes. my jaw almost dropped to the floor. and the next session was effing...

IIId. (new part)
well it was effing incredible, actually.

some gals claim to be gfe and then you get to the session and it becomes clear that you're lucky to even get lfk. (i'm speaking from the hobbyist's perspective, when you know you've triple brushed, flossed and mouthwashed and paid the gfe donation, which is usually an upcharge.) i already knew Nae's bbbj is a "melt in her mouth" experience, so that only left a question mark on her dfk skills.

but at the same time, i didn't want to overwhelm her. so once we were all settled in, i turned the lights off and laid down naked on my back. just so she'd know i'd be "taking notes," i said, "alright sweety lets see your gfe skills." and she did not disappoint.

she laid her naked body above mine and started with some lfk. everything was on point. her breath smelled minty and delicious, and her warm body on mine felt super relaxing. she has these curvy pouty welcoming lips, larger than Caucasian gals' but not at all unattractive, that are common in beauties of African descent. (hobbyists who've had the pleasure: think Carlisle's.)

then she moved her tongue inside my lips and began to explore. holy crap, this chick can kiss. once her tongue was firmly enmeshed with mine, i applied suction, which startled her at first and she drew back. but then she began to relax and things got even better as our tongues danced delightfully together. first test: passed with flying colors. at this rate, she's already earned a weekly gig. after our tongues got tired lol, we took a breather.

so then i said, "you serious about this tip thing?" and she said, "absolutely." so then i said, "are you going for the plus 20 enthuiastic tuma or the plus 40 enthusiastic tuma coupled simultaneously with the big O?" she did not hesitate: "plus 40." "alright, lets get this party started, rusty trombone style." and so we did. (to be cont..)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:40 AM   #55
pxmcc
BANNED

Bon voyage, Girlylove!
Thank you, Short Bus Driver for your excellent review of GL that stuck in my noggin. She was well worth the wait..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 11:37 PM   #56
pxmcc
BANNED

Nae Money IIIa.
Nae Money. she goes by a different name now and because we do stuff not on her official menu, i am unable to list her current provider name, although old school hobbyists can hmu for her contact info if they want. i met this gal on oh2 actually (before i had my run-in with the she-pimp.) she was 18 (ya i made her show me her id even though i knew the admins there had already seen it.) total cutie pie and total keeper. really mellow personality, great smile, juicy black girl booty, perky b-cups. we clicked immediately and i knew she'd make the cut. she had a "manager" at the time but i could tell she wasn't feeling the love.

i think like our 3rd session i popped her greek cherry. now she actually prefers greek over regular. (maybe i need one of those 10-step programs. incorrigible..)

anyway, she made it into my weekly rotation, and we always had fun chilling together. but when we'd go out, the looks she got bothered her, while i just got the biggest kick out of it and would literally laugh in people's faces. so mostly we just ordered in after that..

anyway, things were pretty hunky dory. we did doubles with a gal on the north side who goes by dream, and that was fun as heck. swell until she tried setting up a doubles session with her (bad attitude) cousin. that story is recounted here (Post 24)..
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ght=nae&page=2

IIIb.
so anyway Nae ended up on my dns list. i see her ad on LC a few weeks back and figure what the heck i'll say hi. so we start chatting and she apologizes for her cousin's bs and she asked me if we could do a session. well i felt kinda bad for dumping her as i've always known she's a sweety. so we book a session.

it was great seeing her again. she's gotten a little curvier, even with a tiny bit of a tummy. but her ass got bigger too and rounder and sexier too, so all good. we ended up doing greek our first session back, and her booty was as tight and fuckable as ever. so she said, what do i need to do to get back into your weekly rotation? and i said, "lemme think it over sweety." and so i did.

IIIc.
So I tried to figure out what would make me want to see Nae every week. i finally came up with gfe, which i figured she'd reject outright. but nope, she said sure. then she said she wanted to earn a tip. a tip on top of a gfe session every week? i had to really think that one over..

so here's what i came up with: +20 for enthuiastic tuma, and +40 for enthusiastic tuma coupled with a simultaneous big o..

i figured no chance in hell she'd be down for either. but this gal has mad ambition. so..she said yes. my jaw almost dropped to the floor. and the next session was effing...

IIId.[I]
well it was effing incredible, actually.

some gals claim to be gfe and then you get to the session and it becomes clear that you're lucky to even get lfk. (i'm speaking from the hobbyist's perspective, when you know you've triple brushed, flossed and mouthwashed and paid the gfe donation, which is usually an upcharge.) i already knew Nae's bbbj is a "melt in her mouth" experience, so that only left a question mark on her dfk skills.

but at the same time, i didn't want to overwhelm her. so once we were all settled in, i turned the lights off and laid down naked on my back. just so she'd know i'd be "taking notes," i said, "alright sweety lets see your gfe skills." and she did not disappoint.

she laid her naked body above mine and started with some lfk. everything was on point. her breath smelled minty and delicious, and her warm body on mine felt super relaxing. she has these curvy pouty welcoming lips, larger than Caucasian gals' but not at all unattractive, that are common in beauties of African descent. (hobbyists who've had the pleasure: think Carlisle's.)

then she moved her tongue inside my lips and began to explore. holy crap, this chick can kiss. once her tongue was firmly enmeshed with mine, i applied suction, which startled her at first and she drew back. but then she began to relax and things got even better as our tongues danced delightfully together. first test: passed with flying colors. at this rate, she's already earned a weekly gig. after our tongues got tired lol, we took a breather.

so then i said, "you serious about this tip thing?" and she said, "absolutely." so then i said, "are you going for the plus 20 enthuiastic tuma or the plus 40 enthusiastic tuma coupled simultaneously with the big O?" she did not hesitate: "plus 40." "alright, lets get this party started, rusty trombone style." and so we did.

IIIe. (new part)
so i asked Nae which position she wanted me to start in. and she said, "i want you to sit on my face." my kind of girl..

so i had her scoot down some, and we got rid of the pillows, then i sat down backwards. her tuma was enthuiastic from the start. i kind of grinded down with my ass while she worked her tongue magic. she tried for rusty trombone, but it was too much for her to keep up with.

so then i started talking dirty to her. she couldn't really reply very well lol, but it didn't matter. i was like, "you nasty ebony slut! is this the first time you ever put your tongue up a white boy's ass?" and she kind of grunted n nodded her head.

i grabbed some peppermint oil and slathered up my cock. i started pounding my booty on her poor pretty face and tongue and started grunting while jacking off while reaching down to finger her tight asshole and sopping wet kitty. then i was like, "deeper bitch, deeper," and she just went to town until i sprayed jizz all over her sexy boobs and rock hard nipples. some even went past her stomach lol. and she would not quit until she got the last drop out of me. i lifted myself up and asked her how i tasted. she said "sexy" and just smiled. i slid down to the bed to recover. i was drenched in sweat..

i asked her if she had gotten her nut, and she said she did. i asked her when, and she said when i was fingering her tight asshole. that's my girl Nae Money. so i said, "you definitely earned your +40 tonite plus your regular gig." and she just beamed with a big broad smile.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 03:14 AM   #57
pxmcc
BANNED

tonite i started another chapter. not sure what to call her but she's a human empath. she knew i wanted to fuck her perfect ass and she told me that, after telling me i have some kind of booty voodoo magic. lol. i told her i dont know nuthin bout no dem booty magic. but then i said, "you know your empathic senses are completely right tho, and what say you to what you have read from my brain?" she didn't even blink: "lets do this." we worked out a tip arrangement and it was on. and after the session, she said i didn't pound her hard enough. can you believe it, she said i didn't pound her hobby virgin ass hard enough. i was like, "wont make that mistake twice. no ma'am, you can rest easy."

but before i get to her, i gotta recount Ms. Star the human ebony doll and Ms. Tiger Stripes Booty. i'm pretty sure my car date today with Girlielove won't make the cut, except for most awkward session ever. (how in the fook do you car daters do that shit anyway lol?) so, i guess, stay tuned if you want, though i may be off the grid for a bit hopefully fooking vegas good n hard up its back door..

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to all! (any of ya'll wanna share your hobby "hot runs" btw, in the meantime? dont be shy or coy, post it uitb without delay..)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 09:37 PM   #58
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
(any of ya'll wanna share your hobby "hot runs" btw, in the meantime? dont be shy or coy, post it uitb without delay..)
Well, OK. Since you asked so nicely...

Had a spicy chicken sammich from Popeye's one time...made me do this...

TryWeakly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women