Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2019, 10:43 PM   #16
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper011 View Post
I find this subject fascinating. I am new to this and have seen 4 providers since July.

The first was an hour out on the town for drinks and appetizers with a smoking hot college student followed by 2hrs of a dream come true. That one set me back $1100 total and was worth every penny. Super clean, super hot and super fun. Still have fond memories of that one.

Second was a $150 HHR or $250 an hour. She didn't turn me on at all in person, pics were very off. Hygiene was not up to my expectations (no daty for this guy-no way I was going there) Never did get off.

Third was $800 for a two hour incall at a nice hotel in DC with a 35yrs old tatted fitness freak. Very attractive, very clean and she couldn't get enough bbbj. Great time.

Last was $1300 for a two hour incall in her very upscale, clean apartment in DC. Super nice place, super nice and smoking hot girl with a great accent. She was awesome but pricey for sure. I would love to go back some time. When I first decided to get into the hobby I spent weeks searching six of the major sites for women in Pburgh, Philly, Baltimore and DC, She was my first choice of the hundreds of women I looked at. I came into a little extra cash and took the leap and never regretted one second of it. She was so good I tipped her another $200.
All three positives experiences had wide open menus with the exception of greek.
Once again this price subject as it relates to quality is fascinating to me.
I get Pitt and RM girls all the time for 60 to 80. Usually find one and then work in the girlfriends.
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 04:22 AM   #17
chipper011
Registered Member

Thanks for the advice will give SA a try.
chipper011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 04:56 AM   #18
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRIEGHOFFK80 View Post
Why doesn't anyone tell us what the cost is.

Everyone needs to know.
Did y'all forget that there's reasons why the 'cost' field has been removed from open forum reviews? Oh that's right; only mongers come to this site.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:16 AM   #19
chipper011
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloccaMorra View Post
Glad you're having fun, but man you're spending more than necessary. Plenty of hot SA college girls who will take no more than $350 and give you GFE treatment. Hell, splurge for $500 and you'd still be able to get two dates in for what you've been doing. Trust me.
PM sent
chipper011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 01:24 PM   #20
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Did y'all forget that there's reasons why the 'cost' field has been removed from open forum reviews? Oh that's right; only mongers come to this site.
That's why you put in the ROS
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:48 AM   #21
travelnman0129
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyman1 View Post
That's why you put in the ROS
travelnman0129 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:43 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelnman0129 View Post
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:43 AM   #23
travelnman0129
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
travelnman0129 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:50 PM   #24
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Back in the days of ASPD and the good days of Indys you could easily evaluate providers using the wealth of information on the sites. Then there were happy hours and get togethers where you could actually meet many providers. Back then, I had no issues paying higher rates because I always had a pretty good idea what I was going to experience.

Nowadays, there is a serious lack of information available. Its virtually impossible to vet a provider or get any reliable, usable feedback on them. So, if you want to try something new, you have to roll the dice. Because of this, I refuse to pay them ridiculous rates until they have proven themselves to be worthy. It's easy to put up a high bet on a sure thing. It's much more difficult to put up a big bet on a total longshot.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:31 AM   #25
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

wow ,

sure glad im retired ,the replys on this thread is truly depressing

I guess my hobby expectations framed by the days of indys past that stig referred to and this thread pretty much keep all thoughts of ever becoming active again null and void . sigh !
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:41 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Back in the days of ASPD and the good days of Indys you could easily evaluate providers using the wealth of information on the sites. Then there were happy hours and get togethers where you could actually meet many providers. Back then, I had no issues paying higher rates because I always had a pretty good idea what I was going to experience.

Nowadays, there is a serious lack of information available. Its virtually impossible to vet a provider or get any reliable, usable feedback on them. So, if you want to try something new, you have to roll the dice. Because of this, I refuse to pay them ridiculous rates until they have proven themselves to be worthy. It's easy to put up a high bet on a sure thing. It's much more difficult to put up a big bet on a total longshot.
Couldn’t have said it better myself.
bambino is online now   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Lauren - Cranberry - 216-799-0703

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women