Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2019, 06:44 AM   #1
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb block/block to end abuse against sex workers...

Blocking on ECCIE - you cannot see what they post.

block/block - if you block someone, they can no longer see what you post too!

• It's easy to do on the back end of the site.
• It will allow sex workers to protect themselves from abusers.
• It will end some abuse on this site.

Can ownership/management enable the block/block feature so we can block abusers? Can ownership/management of ECCIE allow us to protect ourselves?

A one way block system further perpetuates violence in our community. Can ownership/management please change this now and allow us to protect ourselves on ECCIE?
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:01 AM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Protect yourself from printed words on a screen that you can choose not to read if you like?

LOL
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:14 AM   #3
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Not sure what the abuse is other than people calling you out on scam/extortion idea. I guess we could say don't block but don't post and people won't see you.
Blocking for reading other people comments. BUT FOR PEOPLE DON'T READ YOUR OR REPLY TO YOURS COMMENTS JUST DON'T POST IN FACT DON'T EVEN LOG IN JUST READ ON.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 06:16 AM   #4
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Protect yourself from printed words on a screen that you can choose not to read if you like?

LOL
Speaking about subjects without knowledge of said subject is just a waste of typing don't ya think?

I'm requesting this block/block feature to block someone who sex trafficked me on this fucking site.

So yeah...I'm requesting protection from words on a screen :eyeroll: or I'm requesting protection from a violent, extortionists, sex trafficker...but you go ahead and call em words on a screen if you want.

I'm not here for words on a screen...unlike this guy...

Ripmany...go away. You know nothing about me. I've never met with you. I've never PMed you. I've never had any contact with you, outside of your sad, pathetic trolling round here. Pretty sad that you've gotta hang out around here all day every day to make "friends" and feel valid. You're missing so many fun and interesting things life has to offer. Stop responding to my posts you sad little person.

So...about that block/block feature???
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 07:19 AM   #5
Ripmany
BANNED

I'm requesting this block/block feature to block someone who sex trafficked me on this fucking site.

Ripmany...go away. You know nothing about me. I've never met with you. I've never PMed you. I've never had any contact with you, outside of your sad, pathetic trolling round here. Pretty sad that you've gotta hang out around here all day every day to make "friends" and feel valid. You're missing so many fun and interesting things life has to offer. Stop responding to my posts you sad little person.
[/QUOTE]
1. Stop posting and no will respond that what a intnet board about.
2. You saying pump out and kidnapped then listen on this board. How did you get free or are you a pimp.
If a pimp than you band and reported to human trafficking enforcement.
3 Trust me I don't make friends on here. If think make friends you think is screw.
Old 11-14-2019, 09:36 AM   #6
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

3 Trust me I don't make friends on here.

Now THAT is TRUE!!!!!!
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 04:30 PM   #7
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

If one of our ladies feels that such a feature would make all of the ladies to feel safer, then I am in favour of such a feature.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:41 PM   #8
Ripmany
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
If one of our ladies feels that such a feature would make all of the ladies to feel safer, then I am in favour of such a feature.
Basically it like being band after a nother user post. I say need to safety like used ladies only board. And flagged would help I would flag most of my posts.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:22 AM   #9
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

I am on many other forums. The 'ignore' or 'block' feature is commonly used on other forums, without any major problems.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:16 AM   #10
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
I am on many other forums. The 'ignore' or 'block' feature is commonly used on other forums, without any major problems.

The block(or thought of "block-block") function here is really only sort of applicable. Many of the posts and content of the site are visible without even logging in. It would require a pretty substantial restructure of the site to accommodate this "wish".
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 04:31 PM   #11
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Posted on wrong thread..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:40 PM   #12
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Speaking about subjects without knowledge of said subject is just a waste of typing don't ya think?

So yeah...I'm requesting protection from words on a screen :eyeroll: or I'm requesting protection from a violent, extortionists, sex trafficker...but you go ahead and call em words on a screen if you want.

I'm not here for words on a screen...unlike this guy...

So...about that block/block feature???

Who sex trafficked you from this site and did you report the incident to law enforcement?
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 01:38 PM   #13
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Rip is a f*****g moron. Just block him and you wont have to see his infantile and illiterate BS.
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 04:38 PM   #14
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Let's suppose that feature is implemented. What's to stop someone from creating a smurf account to get around it? If they were to refrain from posting or contacting you, they'd still be able to read your posts and view your profile.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 03:57 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Blocking on ECCIE - you cannot see what they post.

block/block - if you block someone, they can no longer see what you post too!

• It's easy to do on the back end of the site.
• It will allow sex workers to protect themselves from abusers.
• It will end some abuse on this site.

Can ownership/management enable the block/block feature so we can block abusers? Can ownership/management of ECCIE allow us to protect ourselves?

A one way block system further perpetuates violence in our community. Can ownership/management please change this now and allow us to protect ourselves on ECCIE?

i think you are confusing the ignore feature which is intended for a user to block another user with something else this block/block thing. from a programming point of view there is no enabling here. the ignore feature was written as it is and there is nothing more it's intended to do. what you seem to want would require a new feature to be programmed in. that costs money as programmers don't work for free unlike the staff. and it's not as easy as you seem to think either.

also i don't get your comment about the current ignore feature as it works now enabling violence? how do you make such an inference? got any example to prove that without getting into some sort of outing? besides, referring to a handle isn't outing so there should be no issue for you to give a specific example based on your experience. someone else's by handle also wouldn't be outing but they may not approve, you'd probably want to ask them first, assuming they are providers. if a "john" here on ECCIE has done what you claim you should expose them anyway.

and to be blunt, i don't buy in on this whole trafficking thing being a big issue on ECCIE or anywhere else for that matter. at best it's a street level issue with pimps taking advantage of runaways and girls into certain forbidden topics where the pimps control them with "party favors". the media has clearly overblown the so-called sex trafficking "epidemic" in order to rally the moral moron bible thumpers who will never approve of the hobby in the first place. it's media click bait at it's finest .. i.e. worst. i'll give just one example of how the media intentionally misrepresents this. any time there is a bust at an AMP/spa, they make a big fucking deal of the fact that the girls stay there. they go out of their way to show the area where the girls sleep and portray it as the girls being held captive there against their will. this is total horse shit. they aren't being held, no one has taken their passports and they are free to come and go as they please, and they do. the AMP/spa does charge a fee for room/board and food. it's cheaper than the girls renting a hotel, buying their own food and cab/transportation to and from the AMP/spa, by far. they stay there to save money and be available to work more. yeah .. it really is that simple yet the press makes it out to be some "prison cell". BULLSHIT.

so i don't buy into the "epidemic" the press is selling.

now let's suppose it's as easy as you say to just enable this block/block thing you are talking about. don't you think the site would have offered that long before now? and then there is this ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
Let's suppose that feature is implemented. What's to stop someone from creating a smurf account to get around it? If they were to refrain from posting or contacting you, they'd still be able to read your posts and view your profile.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women