Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2014, 02:17 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Are you saying if those s...s voted republican that they would be welcomed with open arms?

Actually NO, they are breaking the law and the law is important to conservatives. If you want to bring people into this country then change the law correctly and lawfully. Same thing for gay marriage. Change the law instead of having judges force people to applaude a deviant lifestyle. Weren't you also surprised that conservatives recognized the courage and sacrifice of Tammy Duckworth when her own party leadership will not?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:27 AM   #17
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
and btw what Obama did tonight is simply the right and moral thing to do. Like he said deporting these folks is NOT going to happen so a common sense approach was and is a good idea. Now Obama forced the Republicans to finally get off their lazy obstructionist asses to finally do some work and draft a bill for passage into Law.
Dude you high. I might on a bad day use Barry Obama to wipe my skinny ass.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:45 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually NO, they are breaking the law and the law is important to conservatives. If you want to bring people into this country then change the law correctly and lawfully. Same thing for gay marriage. Change the law instead of having judges force people to applaude a deviant lifestyle. Weren't you also surprised that conservatives recognized the courage and sacrifice of Tammy Duckworth when her own party leadership will not?
So it is okay for people to bring lawsuits to ask the court system to overturn gun control laws that are thought to be too restrictive but not okay for people to bring lawsuits to ask the court to overturn laws that ban gay marriage?

"Deviant lifestyle"??? When did anyone make you the person in charge of determining what is or is not a deviant lifestyle? I'm sure frequenting a hooker website would be thought of as a "deviant lifestyle" by many conservatives.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:07 AM   #19
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth about anything.
I am positive he was deceptive in his speech. He has no credibility and can not be trusted.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:10 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
So it is okay for people to bring lawsuits to ask the court system to overturn gun control laws that are thought to be too restrictive but not okay for people to bring lawsuits to ask the court to overturn laws that ban gay marriage?

"Deviant lifestyle"??? When did anyone make you the person in charge of determining what is or is not a deviant lifestyle? I'm sure frequenting a hooker website would be thought of as a "deviant lifestyle" by many conservatives.
Webster's defined "deviant" many, many years ago, speedy:

de·vi·ant
ˈadjective 1. departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

... and the behavior of that 5%, or less, of the population is deviant -- "departing from usual or accepted standards" -- when compared with the other 95% of the population, speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:20 AM   #21
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Webster's defined "deviant" many, many years ago, speedy:

de·vi·ant
ˈadjective 1. departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

... and the behavior of that 5% of the population is deviant -- "departing from usual or accepted standards" -- when compared with the other 95% of the population, speedy.
The definition you cited says NOTHING about percentages. The majority of the people in the U.S. support gay marriage. 35 states have legalized gay marriage. I would say that in today's U.S. gay marriage is an "accepted standard" by the majority of the people.

Jews make up less than 5% of the U.S. population. Is their behavior "deviant"?
Old 11-21-2014, 06:30 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The definition you cited says NOTHING about percentages. The majority of the people in the U.S. support gay marriage. 35 states have legalized gay marriage. I would say that in today's U.S. gay marriage is an "accepted standard" by the majority of the people.
Webster's defines "deviant", speedy. Further, speedy, the laws of 35 states do not change that definition, 5% does not constitute the norm -- "the usual or accepted" -- and the majority of the people in the U.S. do not engage in homosexual -- "deviant" -- activities.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:56 AM   #23
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Webster's defines "deviant", speedy. Further, speedy, the laws of 35 states do not change that definition, 5% does not constitute the norm -- "the usual or accepted" -- and the majority of the people in the U.S. do not engage in homosexual -- "deviant" -- activities.
Fortunately for the majority of the people in this country your opinions are meaningless.
Old 11-21-2014, 07:05 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fortunately for the majority of the people in this country your opinions are meaningless.
It's not an "opinion", speedy. It's a verifiable definition -- look it up! The fact that you imagine homosexual behavior isn't "deviant" shows how fucked-in-the-head you lib-retards are, speedy. The sexual proclivities of that 5% of the population are not, and never have been, "the usual or accepted" sexual practices engaged in by the balance of the population.
Old 11-21-2014, 07:26 AM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not an "opinion", speedy. It's a verifiable definition -- look it up! The fact that you imagine homosexual behavior isn't "deviant" shows how fucked-in-the-head you lib-retards are, speedy. The sexual proclivities of that 5% of the population are not, and never have been, "the usual or accepted" sexual practices engaged in by the balance of the population.
5% is a number YOU are coming up with. When 55% of the U.S. population believes gay marriage is okay, and 70% of the states believe gay marriage is okay, what you believe to be "deviant behavior" is totally irrelevant.

de·vi·ant (dv-nt)adj. Differing from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society.

n. One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.

End of discussion. IDIOT. The accepted standards of the people in the U.S. is that gay marriage is fine. Being gay is accepted by most people. YOU are the one engaging in deviant behavior by not accepting the NORM.

You also failed to respond to my question to you -- are Jews deviates since they make up less than 5% of our population, thereby differing from the accepted social standards?
Old 11-21-2014, 07:37 AM   #26
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Dude you high. I might on a bad day use Barry Obama to wipe my skinny ass.

^ If this is all you have to contribute I suggest you continue to remain silent. However, if you have something meaningful and can provide some kind of real insight then please enlighten me.

I'm listening.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:37 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
5% is a number YOU are coming up with. When 55% of the U.S. population believes gay marriage is okay, and 70% of the states believe gay marriage is okay, what you believe to be "deviant behavior" is totally irrelevant.

de·vi·ant (dv-nt)adj. Differing from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society.

n. One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.

End of discussion. IDIOT. The accepted standards of the people in the U.S. is that gay marriage is fine. Being gay is accepted by most people. YOU are the one engaging in deviant behavior by not accepting the NORM.

Only 5% of the population engages in homosexual activities, speedy. The vast majority of people are NOT homosexual nor do they engage in homosexual -- deviant -- sexual acts, speedy. Hence, by definition homosexual acts are not "usual or accepted" in the bedrooms of the vast majority of the American public, speedy, and until 50% of the population actively and routinely engages in the deviant sexual acts your moronic ass is so vociferously defending, those acts will never be anything other than "deviant".
Old 11-21-2014, 08:20 AM   #28
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Well, from my "security perspective"

-- LE (meaning the feds) now have a tremendous tool to build a data base that encompasses illegals

-- admitting to the feds that they are here illegally

-- providing an address where they live and additionally their employer data

-- possibly exposing their illegal and legal relatives to federal scrutiny

Don't you think that

many illegals will think at least twice or three times before completing any of the above?

= = = = =

That said, personally I believe there has to be some sort of equitable and compassionate solution to the immigration issues affecting both millions of immigrants (legal and otherwise) and the businesses and economic opportunities denied.

Pert near all of us citizens are descendants from immigrants to the U.S. who came here to enjoy our freedoms and our economic opportunities. (Personal disclosure, I am a second generation native born citizen.)

Many, not all, obviously, here illegally are seeking much the same and are willing to contribute as well.

= = = = =

One example of our immigration law challenge is the inordinate number of foreign students graduating from our colleges and universities who study hard and many of whom would love to stay in the U.S. and contribute to our economy, but, because they came on a student visa, there is no easy transition to employment due to limited numbers of employment visas. They must return to their homeland (or go to another country) to apply, and thus their talents are placed elsewhere. What a loss of potential.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:21 AM   #29
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Facts are pesky little buggers, aren't they! Here is a little photo for 1986 that might help you get through the day . . . Amnesty Signing in 1986, expanded by Executive Action one year later by Uncle Ronnie.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/21/us...a-new-one.html
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:24 AM   #30
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
^ If this is all you have to contribute I suggest you continue to remain silent. However, if you have something meaningful and can provide some kind of real insight then please enlighten me.

I'm listening.
Really? With the babble that you are typing you are one to talk...
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women