Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Edit:

NM, you speed posters messed up my response lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
It's not really "clock free" if it has a starting and ending lol. It's a multi-hour..
Well that's what I never got lol. I mean it's said amount of hours say 5-7 starting between 10 and 12 and ending at whenever. To me, clock free would connote that the dude could stay for 3 days if he wanted to lol.

You have to put a damn ending in there somewhere or it's an overnight. If you actually sleep, that's 2500 biaatches! I'm not running a bed and breakfast...ijs.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #18
Soonerman12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Many of us who are in "ATF Relationships" do this quite a bit. "Let's spend the afternoon together" can be a 3 hour snack and rack, or a nice sit down dinner with industrial strength BCD later. You part ways when you are both tired, or tired of each other.

But look, if money is your main concern, you need to stay away from this type of stuff. If the minute she leaves you say, "damn, I just blew a grand on a Hooker", then don't even get into this type of activity. Always remember, this is supposed to be fun, and if you feel bad afterward, then IT AIN'T FUN.

The best way to gage how much fun you really had was 10 minutes after she is gone, you are thinking about when you will see Her again.
Thanks for being able to step up with an honest reply! I may never do it, but I don't see anything wrong with the guys who do it if that floats their boat.
Soonerman12 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Well that's what I never got lol. I mean it's said amount of hours say 5-7 starting between 10 and 12 and ending at whenever. To me, clock free would connote that the dude could stay for 3 days if he wanted to lol.
Now thats a deal London! You meet me in Las Vegas, I'll pay your hourly rate for 7 hours. And you stay three days & NIGHTS! and I'll buy you the wheel chair LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #20
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Now thats a deal London! You meet me in Las Vegas, I'll pay your hourly rate for 7 hours. And you stay three days & NIGHTS! and I'll buy you the wheel chair LOL

Fk all that mess! I need to go work out before my big date tonight lol. So far, Dallas is looking mighty nice...well that's because of who I got to see today heh.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #21
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Exactly EA! How in the heck is it "CLOCK FREE" if it has a beginning and a scheduled end? Why would be called "Clock Free?"I don't hear from any hobbyist yet stating they have done this? If a "Clock Free Date" lasts between 6-12 hours.... it seems this is perhaps two-four hour date where your paying for OTC time! Like Shayla just stated a "Clock Free Date" in Canada is $3,500.00, but BCD time is two-four hours? You do public things? OMG? Really?

Any one? Any hobbyist want to step forward and tell us you have done this? It's been said, this has become more and more common! So who in the heck is doing this? And why would you do it?
The BCD time is about 2-3 hours I guess. These guys just want to be seen out in public with a hot chick is my guess. They have everything but "the girl" so they buy her for a a day.
There's quite a few guys who do this. Actually, the last one I had was a guy from Texas who came here for a convention last month... He booked me for the day but I ended up sleeping over cause I was drained.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #22
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

It's a damn multi-hour plain and simple. "Clock Free" is simply a marketing term to make it sound like it's something it isn't. Just like saying $99 instead of $100 lol.

It's called manipulation
Old 12-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerman12 View Post
Thanks for being able to step up with an honest reply! I may never do it, but I don't see anything wrong with the guys who do it if that floats their boat.

I totally agree Sonner! But I just want to know why? I have several ATF'S. I think about ladies all the time! When I do, I pick up the phone and set up a meeting! And there is a big difference between 2-3 hours and 1K verses 10-12 hours and 3.5K!?

I mean check it out! I'll fly you out to Las Vegas; I pay for us both to get our asses waxed in the morning and the evening! And I won't spend nearly what I would if I did a "Clock Free Session"! OMG!

Old 12-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Fk all that mess! I need to go work out before my big date tonight lol. So far, Dallas is looking mighty nice...well that's because of who I got to see today heh.
Opps, in my haste I forgot about you 6" rule, sorry! LOL How about I throw in an extra hour and you still get the wheel chair!?
Old 12-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have a provider who has a special for me like 3 hrs is that clock free?It has even run over the 3hr.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
The BCD time is about 2-3 hours I guess. These guys just want to be seen out in public with a hot chick is my guess. They have everything but "the girl" so they buy her for a a day.
There's quite a few guys who do this. Actually, the last one I had was a guy from Texas who came here for a convention last month... He booked me for the day but I ended up sleeping over cause I was drained.
I hear ya Shayla, but do you understand where I'm coming from? I think my problem is, when I meet hookers, I don't treat them like hookers. I'm picky so of coarse they are good looking. But even if they were not, if I enjoy someone’s company, I could care less who sees me, them or what they think! I just enjoy them. And I treat people the way I want to be treated, with dignity and respect. When a hooker is with me, she is a lady. And if I'm in public she better be treated as such! Or someone might have 265 LBS. of rompin stoppin hell fire and fury on their ass! And I mean that in the nicest way! LOL If find it interesting that more than half of my sessions run way over. In most cases just chatting. Lots of OTC dinners and lunches! And some trip of coarse. But I only pay for BCD EVERY TIME! I have had providers tell me no charge, but I insist! Business is business! Or as London would say, bring a ring! LOL

Every one have fun, I have to catch a plan!
Old 12-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #27
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
I have a provider who has a special for me like 3 hrs is that clock free?It has even run over the 3hr.
I think it your bike! LOL
Old 12-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #28
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Hey you can't start a thread like this, post monster posts and then bail LOL...
Old 12-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #29
spin2win
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Shayla, please fly through Oklahoma on your way to Vegas. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!
spin2win is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #30
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I totally agree Sonner! But I just want to know why? I have several ATF'S. I think about ladies all the time! When I do, I pick up the phone and set up a meeting! And there is a big difference between 2-3 hours and 1K verses 10-12 hours and 3.5K!?

I mean check it out! I'll fly you out to Las Vegas; I pay for us both to get our asses waxed in the morning and the evening! And I won't spend nearly what I would if I did a "Clock Free Session"! OMG!
For some guys 3.5 k is nothing... To others, it's a little much to be spending on a hooker. One of my clients that booked me for a day had shares in microsoft... He was loaded. If they're not worrying about the money, I'm not going to worry too much about the time.
Shayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women