Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I do that everyday, Assup. You need to read.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No you don't. You voice your opinion, ad nauseum. Rarely supported by fact. Mostly "corroborated" by the opinions of others.

You sound like you were vaccinated with a Victrola needle. ll day and all night.

Merry Christmas! It may be your last!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Read, Assup. Lots of facts support my opinions. You just don't like dealing with facts. Which is why you can only refute my posts with stupid namecalling and "homo" epithets.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You're lying again, Unaliar. I hardly ever call you a homo.

and you rarely deal in fact or truth.

Hunker down, bunker clown!
Old 12-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #20
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation President Obama

Okay, we'll take a little side road here to quell the noise.

I can respond to the challenges made for my support for the President.

At first, I did not believe that Barack Obama had any chance at the office. I mean who was this skinny guy with the unpronounceable name?

I decided to give him a chance and read all of his books and considered his positions. He convinced me that he's the best man for the job.

. . . Look at all he has done with the terribly lousy hand that was dealt to him by Bush the idiot.

Do you guys not see how much improved the situation in this country is now because of his policies in spite of so much opposition motivated solely to hurt him regardless of the damage done to this country?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Merry Christmas, FastGoon! I think Obama is making things worse, as you can probably tell. But have a Happy Holiday and Great New Year anyway. Since Obama is the President, I hope you are right. But I doubt it.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:50 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Please prove that he cares only for himself and his entourage and his rulers. Or STFU.
Why should a proven compulsive liar have to prove anything?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:56 AM   #23
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
So are we really headed over the fiscal cliff?

Why are we headed that draconian direction?

. . .Basically, it's because the GOP is no longer a normal party.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...y.html?hpid=z2
The writer's definition of "normal party" is "one that compromises with the other side".

What he fails to acknowledge is the principle that one does not compromise with pure evil.

There are quite a few issues on which the Republicans *WILL* *NOT* *EVER* *COMPROMISE*, because they've seen what happened in the past. Consider the 1990 "budget summit", in which the Democratic Congress promised, cross my heart, to enact spending cuts if only George Bush would sign the biggest tax increase in history at the time. History demonstrates quite clearly that they lied.

Consider the more recent compromise on the debt ceiling increase, in which the Democrats promised, through the supercomittee, cross my heart, to enact spending cuts if only the Republicans would sign the credit card voucher. Again, they lied.

Unlike Charlie Brown, the Republicans know what Lucy is going to do with that football, and they are not playing that game again.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:07 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

Unlike Charlie Brown, the Republicans know what Lucy is going to do with that football, and they are not playing that game again.
Oh yes they will, going over the cliff gives them cover.

Everybody's taxes go up after Jan 1 and then they ( Tea Party Goobers) can vote to lower taxes on those making less than 250k.

Same outcome.

Obama is not going to try and lower Medicare payments like he did last time and have you Tea nuts scream , "Death Panels!". This time he is going to let you define exactly what cuts you want and let the public hold you accountable for those cuts.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #25
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Thats exactly right WTF. But its not just the Repubs. If Congress lets it go over the cliff then no politician has to vote to raise taxes, only vote to lower them. And they never have to defend a voting record of raising taxes.

Its really quite disgusting that every move, by EVERY politician, is politically motivated, rather than for the good of the country and the people that put and keep them there.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #26
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Bitch Slap

Disgusting is the precise word to describe congress.

. . . We need to bitch slap the lot of them into submission and get some honest work done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Thats exactly right WTF. But its not just the Repubs. If Congress lets it go over the cliff then no politician has to vote to raise taxes, only vote to lower them. And they never have to defend a voting record of raising taxes.

Its really quite disgusting that every move, by EVERY politician, is politically motivated, rather than for the good of the country and the people that put and keep them there.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post

Actually, it's MOSTLY the Repubs. They painted themselves into a corner with their obstructionist campaign against POTUS and, while NOT budging on a single issue, put us in this situation.

Their failed leadership has been unable to corral the rising swill of Tea Puke in their caucus and lost control of Plan B, which, while it was a horseshit alternative, was still an alternative? Not that the Democrats haven't stepped back and let the booger eaters pick their noses. Because they have in the past year. Of course, who could ignore the TRENDS, eh?

No, I'm afraid this is something the GOP has to own. They could have worked to avoid this. They could have done something to avoid the rancor on health care. They could have done something to help build a budget that works for the future.

They chose to make Obama a one-term president.

To quote the biggest hypocrite on the board ... "They've got nothin."

(THAT SAID, I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU HAVE GIVEN UP ON EVERYBODY IN OFFICE. I'M GLAD YOU'RE NOT IN CHARGE ... ooops!)
Old 12-25-2012, 04:15 PM   #28
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually, it's MOSTLY the Repubs. They painted themselves into a corner with their obstructionist campaign against POTUS and, while NOT budging on a single issue, put us in this situation.

Their failed leadership has been unable to corral the rising swill of Tea Puke in their caucus and lost control of Plan B, which, while it was a horseshit alternative, was still an alternative? Not that the Democrats haven't stepped back and let the booger eaters pick their noses. Because they have in the past year. Of course, who could ignore the TRENDS, eh?

No, I'm afraid this is something the GOP has to own. They could have worked to avoid this. They could have done something to avoid the rancor on health care. They could have done something to help build a budget that works for the future.

They chose to make Obama a one-term president.

To quote the biggest hypocrite on the board ... "They've got nothin."

(THAT SAID, I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU HAVE GIVEN UP ON EVERYBODY IN OFFICE. I'M GLAD YOU'RE NOT IN CHARGE ... ooops!)
Actually its both parties equally. Its fun and all to blame the guys you don't like, but the fact remains that the Dems aren't budging/negotiating on the $250K and above earnings, The Repubs at least threw a $1M number out, somewhere to start. Dems simply will not commit to cutting spending, this "we'll do that later" is out and out bullshit. Thats not negotiating and you know that as well as I do.

So no, this is not something the Repubs have to own. Both sides are welcome to own it equally. They both could have and should have been working all year to avoid this, but didn't. It was more important for everyone to wait to see how all the elections came out before lifting a finger. Ya know, the right thing for the country as a whole instead of their own political careers. And you wonder why I have given up on all of them? Really?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #29
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
The writer's definition of "normal party" is "one that compromises with the other side".

What he fails to acknowledge is the principle that one does not compromise with pure evil.

There are quite a few issues on which the Republicans *WILL* *NOT* *EVER* *COMPROMISE*, because they've seen what happened in the past. Consider the 1990 "budget summit", in which the Democratic Congress promised, cross my heart, to enact spending cuts if only George Bush would sign the biggest tax increase in history at the time. History demonstrates quite clearly that they lied.

Consider the more recent compromise on the debt ceiling increase, in which the Democrats promised, through the supercomittee, cross my heart, to enact spending cuts if only the Republicans would sign the credit card voucher. Again, they lied.

The Republicans fundamental mistake has been that they've allowed the Constitution to become null and void because of constantly compromising with liberal Democrats.

Someone asked Nancy Pelosi, where in the Constitution, the federal government was given the authority to implement Obamacare. She responded by asking if they were serious and laughed at them.

We are bankrupt because of entitlement programs created by Democrats; all of them are unconstitutional. If the Republicans had stopped FDR's New Deal and LBJ's Great Society, we wouldn't have 222,000,000,000,000 in unfunded liabilites. America would be alive and well instead of dying.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I don't see much compromising at all. With conservative or liberal Democrats. Or Republicans!

Assholes like you and your pals are killing America.

And ACTUALLY, CC, there's nothing equal about it. The majority party refuses to compromise. And then they rebel against their own leadership. MWTF are you saying? Or am I supposed to fold my tent because you've got the hammer?

Today's Tea Party Republicans are hell bent on destroying America ad assholes like you want to distribute the weight.

Sorry.

You write it, YOU OWN IT!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women