Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are Romantic Dinners Before Sex A Good Idea?
Hobbiest - No, it slows me down 30 34.88%
Hobbiest - Yes, it builds up the anticipation 39 45.35%
Provider - No, it slows me down 4 4.65%
Provider - Yes, it builds up the anticipation 13 15.12%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2011, 10:56 PM   #61
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I agree with London Rain and I truthfully thought I was the only one who could not relax during a dinner date, knowing that I would have to perform for the next hour. Been there, done that and it's not for me.

I love food and a free meal, I just prefer the dinner to be after BCD. It's waaaaay more relaxing to have dinner after BCD activities, plus I've already been paid so I don't have to worry about this guy using me for a free dinner date. (I never take donations in public BTW). Also, I never do meet and greets because I don't have time to coddle the nervous fellas. The odd thing is, in my experience, men don't like to have dinner date after BCD, they want it before. I don't know why. But I stick by my rules and what I'm comfortable with.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #62
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I've seen a lot of websites for providers who offer a dinner date option. A lot of the gals describe it as an hour on the town and an hour of BCD activities. I have a problem with this on several levels. First, a dinner at a nice restaurant is going to take more than an hour. Unless you consider McDonalds romantic, I consider a nice dinner to take at a minimum 90 minutes-- and that doesn't include travel time to and from the restaurant. I think the only way this would work is if eating at a restaurant that is literally a 2 minute walk from where BCD activities will occur. So, it might work in Manhattan but not in suburbia America. Second, I think most clients can't afford to be seen dining or in public with another woman-- particularly one who is most likely to be very attractive. Talk about awkward moment if you bump into a business colleague or worse-- a friend of your SO. Even if hobbying out of town, you still run the risk of being outed. Third, I find this to be more costly. You not only are paying a multi hour rate (for which you only get 1 hours BCD), but you as the client will most likely be paying for the provider's dinner as well. I'm sure there is a segment of hobbyists that this would appeal to, but I doubt the average hobbyist will indulge. The closest I'd come to doing this is to book a multi hour date and if a time out is needed to re-energize, I'd call room service.
I started reading this thread from the beginning, and when I reached your post I had to comment. Maybe some others have said this also, but even so it's worth saying again.

I think you are making a number of erronious assumptions.

One, ANY encounter runs the risk of bumping into someone you know. A cover story is always a reasonable precaution to have, and explaining being at dinner with someone is far easier than explaining the woman coming out of your room.

Second, most dinner dates are indeed discounted. Not all, but most.

Third, most "dinner dates", regardless of the stated time, run long. Generally the 3 hr listed time is the most common I've seen, not 2 hrs. And even an hour and a half is not much for a good meal with an interesting lady. But what I find is however long we spend at dinner, the private time tends to be about the same length--often going well past the stated 3 hrs. Of course YMMV in this, but that's what I have generally seen. In many ways it's quite explainable: the more we are enjoying the dinner and each other's company, the more likely the clock will run slow back in the bedroom. Quite often they seem to run so long that the sun comes up before the time is up.

Dinner dates are not for everyone--I would certainly not claim they are. But it sounds like you are judging something you may not know.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #63
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
I agree with London Rain and I truthfully thought I was the only one who could not relax during a dinner date, knowing that I would have to perform for the next hour. Been there, done that and it's not for me.

I love food and a free meal, I just prefer the dinner to be after BCD. It's waaaaay more relaxing to have dinner after BCD activities, plus I've already been paid so I don't have to worry about this guy using me for a free dinner date. (I never take donations in public BTW). Also, I never do meet and greets because I don't have time to coddle the nervous fellas. The odd thing is, in my experience, men don't like to have dinner date after BCD, they want it before. I don't know why. But I stick by my rules and what I'm comfortable with.
Interesting. I enjoy dinner either before OR after, but most ladies seem to want to do dinner first. Given my preference, I'd select after.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:36 AM   #64
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

I'm betting the survey will reveal that most would prefer dinner after. The reason...... guys always want to have things end in a "BANG' and when hate snoring
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:04 AM   #65
MileyDanielsXoXo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17634
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not opposed to a dinner date if I'm on tour, but I usually try to keep our time together as discreet as possible for privacy purposes. Dallas is a huge city, but I still seem to run in to people I know everywhere I go... I'm not gonna run the chance of being outed just for a free meal... That sounds harsh, but am I wrong??
MileyDanielsXoXo is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:34 AM   #66
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Food can be a wonderfully sensual experience. As long as you don't order 11lbs of fried foods lol. A tasty glass of wine, a fantastic meal, the chance to share nibbles off of your partner's plate, a little footsie under the table, it all contributes to the atmosphere. But it MUST be with someone whose company I enjoy immensely. And someone with a sense of discretion. A dinner date at which the gentleman in question wants to talk about sex with no thought for the environment will not end well lol. I saw that someone mentioned not wanting to get hung up for a free meal if he bolts after and I just require that I am given a book or gift bag with the money in it and I can check it quietly in the ladies room while we wait for appetizers.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #67
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Preference

There is no right or wrong answer to this question, Miley, it is a matter of preference, but common sense is also required.

I am however a bit surprised at how this poll turned out with a slight majority of people preferring dinner before.

However, when you read the posted reviews, you do not see this high percentage of people mentioning having dinner before the session so I have to wonder how credible the results are.

Any coach worth his salt would prohibit his team from eating right before a game and while sex is not as strenuous as professional sports, it still requires a high degree of physical performance and food will slow your reflexes.

. . . All the girls that I see already have the advantage of youth and I'm not going concede even an inch more ground by allowing food before a session to slow me down even for a second!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileyDanielsXoXo View Post
I'm not opposed to a dinner date if I'm on tour, but I usually try to keep our time together as discreet as possible for privacy purposes. Dallas is a huge city, but I still seem to run in to people I know everywhere I go... I'm not gonna run the chance of being outed just for a free meal... That sounds harsh, but am I wrong??
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #68
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I prefer dinner before as It is a time to get to know each other. I think a cover story discussed before hand is a good idea. "Oh she works at my doctors office and I lost a bet about my blood pressure". Or some such story to cover both of you. The next time will be my third and so far all have been good. The only problem so far was with Dallas Rain when we had to force are selves to leave the room for dinner. Dallas please quit telling people I drive to fast. The reason we missed the restaurant was your fault with no panties I just had to keep playing.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #69
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer dinner or even an actual activity of some kind like Golf or watching a movie together...SOMETHING. It isn't so much the food that gets me feeling like I want to have sex but the CONVERSATION while we eat or play golf or cuddle up and watch a movie. I think some guys(and girls for that matter) toss around the term GFE a bit too lightly when what they really mean are kissing on the mouth with tongue, BBBJ & DATY...which helllooo are just activities and have little to do with providing a genuine feeling like you have a temporary girlfriend.

GFE to me, means that we've both decided we prefer to simulate a "civie" date like atmosphere but just taken out the "will she or won't she?" at the end of the date and the "Oh, I wonder if she/he could be the one?" and all the stress and drama.

How many dates have you ever had with a girl in the real world where you show up, talk for 5 minutes maybe have a quick drink just to say that you did it and then skip straight to foreplay and sex for 30-45 mins and then hop in the shower to make sure you leave "on time"? That isn't GFE to me...it's a very light, boring version of PSE with a thin veneer of GFE on top.

In other words- PSE- no dinner necessary. GFE- Yes, it helps a LOT.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women