Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #61
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You don't know the difference either, do you, Lappy? That makes perfect sense.

The line to which you refer is NOT imaginary, though it may be to you. And when it gets "supposedly" crossed in here it's done so deliberately and with malice.

I'm not surprised you would come down on that side of the "discussion" and frankly I can't believe such a discussion is even necessary here. But as long as assholes like Whiny think he's being cute by making ethnic slurs and you come to his rescue, then it will continue.

So back the fuck off.

If you don't understand, nothing I say will help you understand. that was somebody else's job and should have been taught you a long time ago.

Carry on, squeeze dick!
You back the fuck off, AssWipe. I rest my case on the drivel you put on this board every day. You piss and cry when you feel your ethnicity is brought into the conversation, by the crossing of whatever little thin line you concoct, then you come right back and question my upbringing. Upbringing=heritage=ethnicity, right?? So, in effect, you insulted my race, ethnicity, etc. Oh, what a wicked web we weave...

You're a miserable little fuck. Nobody on this board may know who you are, but everybody knows what you are. Our big advantage is we don't have to face it in the mirror like you do every day of your pathetic existence.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #62
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I have no idea what your heritage might be dillweed, nor am I interested. Ignorance crosses all borders. Intolerance knows no bounds.

I don't care where your people are from, which God you worship, how you raise your children, or even if you've found a woman who would be willing to bring a child into this world with an ignorant fuck like you as the father. I don't even care if you suck dick. I don't even care if you were raised by wolves in a fucking cave.

So, "in effect," I haven't insulted your race or ethnicity, asshole. Nor would I ever. Could you say the same?

No, bubba. Truth of the matter is I have insulted YOU.

Deal with it, Yappy! And, nice meltdown!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:03 AM   #63
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I learned it a long time ago. Hence the trepidation. I thanked acp for his apology, even if it was delivered with additional insults.

Seeing is believing.

I also learned wht a worthless lying sack of shit you are Whiny, as you managed to post similar content within minutes.

Explain that, Unaliar. Im not a bearded man. please explain your choice of smiley faces and use of Yiddish slang when talking about my junk?

I guess you didn't learn.

I don't need to assail your heritage to put you in your place. Unfortunately you don't have the ability to express yourself without exposing yourself as an ignorant redneck.

Cocksucker.,
Additional insults,hmmm. What where they?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #64
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
I have no idea what your heritage might be dillweed, nor am I interested. Ignorance crosses all borders. Intolerance knows no bounds.

I don't care where your people are from, which God you worship, how you raise your children, or even if you've found a woman who would be willing to bring a child into this world with an ignorant fuck like you as the father. I don't even care if you suck dick. I don't even care if you were raised by wolves in a fucking cave.

So, "in effect," I haven't insulted your race or ethnicity, asshole. Nor would I ever. Could you say the same?

No, bubba. Truth of the matter is I have insulted YOU.

Deal with it, Yappy! And, nice meltdown!
Typical libtard equivocation...mine isn't as hurtful as yours because mine comes from a
better intent. Bullshit.

No meltdown here, AssWipe, just calling you out for the duplicitous piece of shit you are.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Additional insults,hmmm. What where they?
Naw. I over-reacted. You acknowledged your error and apologized for it.

You're a gentleman and I'm not.

Carry on.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:17 AM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Typical libtard equivocation...mine isn't as hurtful as yours because mine comes from a
better intent. Bullshit.

No meltdown here, AssWipe, just calling you out for the duplicitous piece of shit you are.
There you go. That's more like it, fuckstick. It's a LIBTARD equivocation. Last time I saw a comeback like that it was the cum in the back of your mouth!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women