Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
hisman45672
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default 70s Strip Clubs

This is a question to older gentleman, where strip clubs back then tame by todays standards? Did the girls have to stand back 5 feet for a dance? Where the women more pudgy back than? If I build a time machine would it be worth it to go to one? Thanks.
hisman45672 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:10 PM   #2
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The Purple Church in Memphis...everything pales today in comparison...sadly missed...
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

In Houston the clubs were smaller than the ones today. There were no private areas. The dancers built chair forts. The dancers were older than the embryos of today.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:23 PM   #4
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

In the mid 70's Austin had a few strip clubs with beautiful, young hippy-chic dancers. I particularly remember the Sit-n-Bull on Guadalupe and about 34th, where Amy's Ice Cream is today and the Doll House on South Congress and Lil' Abners' on North Lamar.

The "table dance" was the girl dancing a few feet from the table you were at. I remember any physical contact, other than putting a dollar in her G-string, was forbidden. The girls did date customers because the pay was peanuts compared to what they did in the 90's when table dances were full contact.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:24 PM   #5
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86
Default Strip Clubs of the 70's

In the mid 70's Austin had a few strip clubs with beautiful, young hippy-chic dancers. I particularly remember the Sit-n-Bull on Guadalupe and about 34th, where Amy's Ice Cream is today and the Doll House on South Congress and Lil' Abners' on North Lamar.

The "table dance" was the girl dancing a few feet from the table you were at. I remember any physical contact, other than putting a dollar in her G-string, was forbidden. The girls did date customers because the pay was peanuts compared to what they did in the 90's when table dances were full contact.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:28 PM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I remember a couple of strip clubs in So. Calif.during the late 70s that were full nude and as the evening went on it was nothing to get your finger wet all the time. I personally think they were crazier then than now. Canada has some crazy ones also
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #7
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent View Post
In the mid 70's Austin had a few strip clubs with beautiful, young hippy-chic dancers. I particularly remember the Sit-n-Bull on Guadalupe and about 34th, where Amy's Ice Cream is today .
That Amy's location used to be the home of Jane's Diner, which had been there for decades before it closed in the mid 90s and became what it is today. Man, I really miss that place. They really knew how to make a proper chicken fried steak!
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:15 PM   #8
FoulRon
Valued Poster

On topic, I didn't start visiting strip clubs until the mid-80s, when they started to get high-end like Rick's in Houston. However, there were strict no-touching rules that were enforced by the ladies and the management, although the girl could grind and rub all over you as much as she wanted. I think this coincides with the time span that they starred referring to themselves as "gentleman's clubs".
Besides the hands off policy, most of the women working there were truly model quality, even the day shifts. Most clubs had a no-visible tattoos policy, or at least no large ones, so a small ankle tattoo would be OK. Tramp stamps were unheard of. Definitely not the moe free-wheeling places that I'm noticing today, where just about anything goes, with the tacit approval of management.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:27 PM   #9
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I was too young for the 70s, but remember the late 80s into the 90s. In the late 80s, I think it was wilder than it is today. I'd say the girls were mostly mid 20s. A lot of them were also college girls or single moms. I was too afraid to push limits but I think a lot more went on than today. The mid 90s rocked. Girls seemed to get hotter, then the Puritans struck a lot of cities/counties were the ones to start the rules about no-touching and keeping distances. Now, those rules/laws are getting to be 20 years old and really beginning to be ignored-- especially in the VIP areas. I've heard of FS being offered by the girls. Unfortunately, the quality of the girls have gone down hill. There are still attractive ones but they don't work the crowd for the money. They have a "patron" who takes care of them. Only the "ugly", older, minority girls seem to work the room hard for table/VIP dances. The trampiness is a turn off for me. It takes a lot for me to decided to hit a strip club. Nevermind the fact I'm banging girls now who were 18 year old dancers in the late 90s. Now in there early 30s, they know how to really shake their money maker
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:54 PM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

I was never a big strip club guy but in the mid to late 70s I recall it being far more varied. Everything from much tamer than now to much wilder. Went too one in Las Vegas and one in San Antonio where within the first few minutes a danced would sit on your lap, reach down to grab your erection and ask if you wanted to take her home for the night.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:04 AM   #11
cp9406
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny View Post
The Purple Church in Memphis...everything pales today in comparison...sadly missed...
For real. PP was the place to go for WHATEVER you wanted.
cp9406 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women