Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40253
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #16
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Thanks rrabitt! I did quite well in Houston last week...now Nola is slow.But then again I have been busy packing for my move to KC! I just hold on tight to the apppointments I get and make the best of it till fall! Then it gets much better everywhere!!

I hear New York rocks in summer!!
I know D it was slow a couple weeks ago but it seems to be picking up a bit thank goodness
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:06 PM   #17
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Save Save Save!! Because the tough months you will need that nest egg you built. My experience is that August is slow (men putting kids in school/college, last min family vacations, etc) And Dec is slow sometimes. Wasnt last year but was bad the year before.

It hasnt been slow in Oklahoma..at least not for me. Thanks to some free advertising from lovely..."ladies"

But im preparing for August...it was slow as hell august of last year. I wont advertise BP...so i just build that lovely nest egg.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:28 AM   #18
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Improved Marketing

Sorry to hear about the rough time you ladies are having, but I don't see how touring is going to help if the economy is slow.

Have you considered an improved marketing strategy rather than traveling to places that may be even slower and waste your time and money?

What I am talking about is something like you would find in Amsterdam or Frankfort, but with modifications.

When I traveled through Europe, I remember visiting these places where numerous nubile girls pranced around in sexy outfits as customers enjoyed drinks and talked with the ladies in an ambiance conducive to intimacy. These places were not like strip joints with blasting music, but quiet places where you could scout the talent and work up an appetite before you selected the lady of your choice.

. . . Houston could have something like that and customers would be enticed to visit and select a compatible lady to spend some time and money on. It would have to be discreet of course, but it would draw in customers and increase your business.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:50 AM   #19
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Yeah...FKK clubs would be an awesome idea here in the US...

:facepalm:

Dumbest shit I've ever heard for how to drum up business here...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:34 AM   #20
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Usual Tactic

Why is it that some clowns never change their same old tired routine?

All we hear from them is the same derogatory rant regardless of what is proposed, but never anything that is even remotely productive.

. . . Of course, the setup I suggest could not be as open as in Europe where the practice is sanctioned by law. It would have to be quiet and discreet sort of like the Speak Easy taverns during prohibition. People can find ways when they set their minds to it, except for the nasty clowns of course. I imagine that they are probably too busy with their auto-erotic practices to contribute any thing productive.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:43 AM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

For independent providers trying to find business...

"Gang together, open a house, prance around naked, get paid."

Moronic idea...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:59 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

FKK clubs would be wonderful ... if prostitution were legal in the US, and all the states.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:51 AM   #23
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
... where you could scout the talent and work up an appetite before you selected the lady of your choice ...

Smashing idea!

But, what to do if, or when

The Bitch Refuses?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women