Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2014, 05:26 AM   #1
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The dangers of FitBit and how it can get you caught

Those FitBits are nifty and all but what most guys don't seem to realize is that they can get you caught by your SO.

If your wife happens to look at your data, she's gonna notice something fishy and start wondering why your activity levels seem to peak at strange times of the day. This especially goes for the guys who go see a girl on their lunch breaks. Nothings more suspicious than your heart rate going 160 when you're supposed to be sitting on your butt all day.

So yeah, either find a way to turn it off without being noticed, or take it off before a session.

Hope this helps.
Honey Davis
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:52 AM   #2
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

can't you just say you went for a jog?
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:38 AM   #3
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

If your SO is looking at your fitness data for signs of cheating........you're already busted. She's just building up info for the divorce settlement.

I agree with Honey that you should do what you can to avoid leaving breadcrumbs anywhere, but the best detective in the world is a suspicious wife.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't need to worry about such things, but I do take my gym bag to work and my gym times vairy depending upon my daily schedule. Gym time is good for many reasons.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:09 AM   #5
DangedDragon
Gaining Momentum

Nah Honey, I was just having a quick workout with the company's personal trainer, Miss Davis...nothing to worry about...

She's suggesting a weekly session to help get my weight down a few pounds. What do you think, hun...should I schedule a weekly session with Miss Davis?
DangedDragon is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #6
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
If your SO is looking at your fitness data for signs of cheating........you're already busted. She's just building up info for the divorce settlement.

I agree with Honey that you should do what you can to avoid leaving breadcrumbs anywhere, but the best detective in the world is a suspicious wife.
I'm not saying that its the only thing that would get you busted, but it could be. I mean if you're out of town on business and you have a girl stay over...it would be hard to explain a "work out" at `11 pm. 3 am then 7 am, especially if the hotel gym closes at 10pm. lol

I've had a few guys that were like, "oh crap, you're right" when I mentioned fitbit awareness.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:46 PM   #7
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post

I am lucky...in this case part of a plan...to have a very non-nosey SO. But this would be just the type of thing to get mt caught, a detail I might not think of covering but one that might get noticed by accident.

But I'd never use a fitbit either. Good head's up though, OPie.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women