Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2017, 11:06 AM   #271
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

When you're a kid, your mother and society tells you that girls are beautiful and dainty creatures with an enhanced sense of compassion that you should be nice and courteous to. Then, you end up finding out that they are complete assholes, just like everybody else. There's nothing special about them, other than they have a vagina, which they use to control and manipulate you for their own personal gain. I've never met anyone more heartless than a woman. To habitually lie to and manipulate someone for no reason is something I will never understand. I suppose they like to feel powerful and break people down. Every encounter I've had with a woman ends exactly like this. They pretend to like me and feed me lies until they've locked me into their made-up world, then they use me for whatever they were actually after (for power, to mess with a boyfriend, for money, for laughter), rob me of my dignity and leave me to die. This is not the kind of world I want to live in.

I remember one of the first jobs I ever had. I was working the graveyard shift at Walmart. There was a girl who worked there that I started to like. We hung out and smoked weed together, and she gave me every reason to believe that she liked me. I asked her out on a date, which would have been my first date ever, and when I was suppose to pick her up, she went and fucked some random guy. Actually, not just any random guy, but someone else who worked there. Why would she pretend to like me just to break me down and immaculate me, destroying me. I thought that it was just that girl. Not all girls could be this cruel, but it seems like the reality is much different than what my mother told me years ago. Girls are out to eat men, and as a nice guy, all I am is an easy target.

And this is just one of many stories I have. It really baffles me. I've had a few girls tell me that they loved me, for seemingly no reason at all, just so they could mutilate me a few days later. I would never treat anyone like this. I have more compassion than any woman I've ever met. I would rather suicide than become like them.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #272
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

they fuck you over and take your money.

women are mysterious creatures aren't they?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 03:32 PM   #273
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Usually, they fuck you over without taking your money. They do it for no obvious reason. I guess it's a game they play. Whatever it is, I don't like it, and if this is the way of life, I don't want to be a part of it.

The amount of money I gave this woman is trivial compared to the money she gets on a weekly basis. So, it must not be about the money. Maybe it is some kind of a game that she thinks is funny. Maybe she just likes to fuck with people. I don't know.

When I was catfished by some chick in Houston, it seemed like it was just a game that kept her entertained. She asked me for money, but I only gave her around 50 or 100 dollars, because she lied and said she was sick and couldn't work for a few weeks. I don't think she lied for all the time we were supposedly together just for 50 or 100 dollars. She liked to fuck with people. I know she never really liked me. She likes manipulating me and playing this twisted game for her amusement. She told me it was fun.

She told me that someone else she had talked with actually attempted suicide. I don't know if that was a lie or not, but she showed me photos, and I can believe it. It's pretty serious to mess with someone's mind and emotions over a long period of time. And let me assure you, my catfish story is way worse than anything you'll find on MTV.

These people are screwed in the head. She'd probably get a thrill out of me killing myself over her. This girl is probably no different. She destroyed my life for the fun of it, because she was bored, and made just a little spare change in the process.
Old 02-18-2017, 10:24 PM   #274
Bigfish9111
Registered Member

Somebody get this dude a session with Dr Phil lol. Find a reputable provider to relieve all that stress. Seems to work for 99 percent of the guys on here lol
Bigfish9111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 02:17 AM   #275
yitzchak
Valued Poster

I'm reading articles about people who have killed themselves over less devastating ordeals than this.

Some guy killed himself after being blackmailed by a fake girl over Skype. That happened to me like three years ago. That wasn't even that bad. It wasn't anything compared to this. It's not like the imposter tricked me into being in love, and I could care less if my parents or my Facebook friends receive an email containing naked photos of me. At least that was obviously just about getting some money and not about toying around with someone for months on end. Someone actually killed himself over that.
Old 02-19-2017, 06:13 AM   #276
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Follow that fuckers lead.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:28 AM   #277
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
She destroyed my life for the fun of it, because she was bored, and made just a little spare change in the process.
And you allowed her to do it. Not defending her. She sounds like a piece of crap. But you allowed this to happen.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:42 AM   #278
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG you are still going on about this?

Go seek professional help from a counselor or the like... you need it.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:22 PM   #279
yitzchak
Valued Poster

It just hurt a lot. I don't know why I became obsessed with her. It was because of all the things she said and how desperate I am.

The way she lied coupled with everything else that's happened to me in life was the perfect cocktail to send me over the edge. I became obsessed with suicide and was sent to a mental hospital.

I'll find a way to become better. I don't know her reasons, but it's foolish to spend time debating them.

It's hard to forget, and it's hard to move on, and for me, even harder to shut up. But, I am trying.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:48 PM   #280
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

most entertaining train wreck...

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:24 PM   #281
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Is she Black, or is she Mexican? Obama booty, what's its heritage? That ass pop around like an AK-47 and drop to the ground like weapons of mass destruction on bills I'm passin down the strap on her backend in a backend enactment, a crack in establishment.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:56 AM   #282
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Who the hell are you replying to?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:07 AM   #283
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Probably himself!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
Is she Black, or is she Mexican? Obama booty, what's its heritage? That ass pop around like an AK-47 and drop to the ground like weapons of mass destruction on bills I'm passin down the strap on her backend in a backend enactment, a crack in establishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Who the hell are you replying to?
It is time to close this baby down!! The OP has Hi-Jacked his own thread and is clearly sitting in the fetal position in his closet with a foil hat on his head....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:55 AM   #284
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

It's all BS. He's probably making it all up.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:29 AM   #285
vitameatavegamin
Gaining Momentum

I'll say 50/50 he is........no matter what, he/she/it is nuttier than anything from Planters.
vitameatavegamin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women