Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
Garland_Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Vampire fetish

Please tell me I'm not the only one with this kink.

When I'm with a provider Irealy know and feel comfortable with,
I like to get into this role-laying scenario where she is a Vampire and I am her prey. I like for her to bite me, fairly hard, on the neck. No blood, mind you, just a good hard bite, and some suction, I guess like a realy intense hickey.. Sometimes I like it on other body parts as well. She will be giving me fellatio, and when I least expect it, Chomp!, and then she continues. It makes the fellatio realy intense for me, because I dont know what is going to happen next.

Any other guys get into this, or am I just a freak?

Any ladies get requests for this, or are into doing this?

I also enjoy the fingernails scratching down my back at the moment of my climax when doing it in missionary position.
Garland_Bone is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:24 PM   #2
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

fwiw, I don't consider it freaky nor scary.
thx is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm interesting!! I love vampires...my living room is decoratedvampire theme{Now I just need to find a coffin for a coffee table..lol}

I would be cool with that fetish
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #4
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Get the deluxe model because you know someone ask to do it in the coffin........
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #5
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

It's a pretty common fantasy--just look at the success of True Blood and the Twilight series. Most people don't act out fantasies like that, but that's their loss.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #6
Goddessmaria
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24388
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get vampire seductress requests time to time I suppose because of my look. I love that role play as I do many kinds, It's always fun to try different things
Goddessmaria is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #7
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yes...I have a big time vampire fetish! I want to get my teeth altered, and dress up in latex and goth all of the time. My parents embaressed the hell out of me, so that stops me from decorating my entire house like a vampires lair! My kiddos would die of embaressment. I like to bite in the heat of the moment. I have dreams about vampire sex all of the time. I am in love with a damn character in a book for god sakes, lol! A tattoo artist I met by chance had his teeth filed and his eyes were tattooed with eyeliner. He was very mysterious and charming. I went back the next night to see him just to see what might happen and he threw me on the floor like a rag doll and we had the most intense animalistic freaky sex. Hot damn I want to go to sleep just to dream about that guy! I have a huge crush on anna paquin. I dream about her all the time too, even though she doesn't play a vampire. Supernatural characters have always been a weakness of mine. I could go on and on. Vampires rock!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #8
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

i can't really say that i have a vampire fetish. however, i am a fan of true blood on hbo. i'm really starting to like the vampire, pam, a lot. they seem to be expanding her role a little more this season. i think she is really hot. i know her character is a lesbian, but maybe she could also go for a girl like me
missi hart is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women