Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59833
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default So ladies

How about a short synopsis of your daily trials and tribulations as a provider?

Some aspects of the hobby are a mystery to us guys and a look at it would (at least I think) be an interesting topic for discussion.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:52 AM   #2
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Things I say as an outcall girl.

"No Mr. I can not make it across town in five minutes. You never gave me a location. I can't read minds or teleport."

"Rush. Hour. Traffic. I. Hate. You."

"Oops, left my covers in my other purse" (Makes dangerous maneuver to pull into gas station).....I'm female and asian. I get a pass on bad driving

"Siri do you have any idea where the heck we are?"

"Siri I can't go down the access road the wrong way."

"I hate you Siri."

"Of COURSE he didn't give me the gate code."
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:50 AM   #3
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

I wake up, shower, brush my teeth, put on my best "squish down the girls" bra. Check email. Toss the hair back in a "no nonsense" ponytail or bun. Proceed to look irritated and unapproachable so my neighbors do not ask what my plans on for the day. Check email Concede to the domestics such as dishes, toilet scrubbing, vacuuming and laundry. Check email and finally send back answers to the ones I have received. Sit there and type out over and over The fallowing statements...

1. I am sorry I cannot see you without screening, thank you for your interest.
2. No I am sorry you are not an exception to this rule.
3. I appreciate your candor but that is not something we discuss over email or the phone.
4. Yes I know you are a nice guy but I still need your screening information

Put email down get sucked into a book. Reluctantly release my attentions on said book and start the "sexy" makeup/look Switch to sexy victoria secret bra. check email. Hop around the house trying to pull on a single thigh high that down right refuses to make its way up my thigh while answering the phone and searching for one of the 20 pairs of heels that seem to be missing it's mate. Grab keys to leave, change my mind about the dress I am wearing and swiftly find a replacement. Argue with garter belt. check email.

Get halfway there to realize something was forgotten. continue to argue with garter belt at red lights and in traffic. Have date/appointment. Strip off offending garter and heels in the car. Pull hair back into no nonsense look again. Arrive back home and guess what? yup, check my email! Lose garterbelt somewhere in the laundry. Give up search and plop back down to said book only to find it interrupted repeatedly by the phone and crude/rude texts. Take a shower. Check email. watch tv and then sleep.

This is not everyday it is simply an average day for me personally.

Also side note, not all of the emails/phonecalls/texts I receive are aggressive rude or argumentative. Some are well thought out, sweet or very meticulous. the majority sadly are the above description.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:33 AM   #4
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Great thread!
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:38 AM   #5
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I could write a book about my daily trials and tribulations as a provider.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:33 AM   #6
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
I wake up, shower, brush my teeth, put on my best "squish down the girls" bra. Check email. Toss the hair back in a "no nonsense" ponytail or bun. Proceed to look irritated and unapproachable so my neighbors do not ask what my plans on for the day. Check email Concede to the domestics such as dishes, toilet scrubbing, vacuuming and laundry. Check email and finally send back answers to the ones I have received. Sit there and type out over and over The fallowing statements...

1. I am sorry I cannot see you without screening, thank you for your interest.
2. No I am sorry you are not an exception to this rule.
3. I appreciate your candor but that is not something we discuss over email or the phone.
4. Yes I know you are a nice guy but I still need your screening information

Put email down get sucked into a book. Reluctantly release my attentions on said book and start the "sexy" makeup/look Switch to sexy victoria secret bra. check email. Hop around the house trying to pull on a single thigh high that down right refuses to make its way up my thigh while answering the phone and searching for one of the 20 pairs of heels that seem to be missing it's mate. Grab keys to leave, change my mind about the dress I am wearing and swiftly find a replacement. Argue with garter belt. check email.

Get halfway there to realize something was forgotten. continue to argue with garter belt at red lights and in traffic. Have date/appointment. Strip off offending garter and heels in the car. Pull hair back into no nonsense look again. Arrive back home and guess what? yup, check my email! Lose garterbelt somewhere in the laundry. Give up search and plop back down to said book only to find it interrupted repeatedly by the phone and crude/rude texts. Take a shower. Check email. watch tv and then sleep.

This is not everyday it is simply an average day for me personally.

Also side note, not all of the emails/phonecalls/texts I receive are aggressive rude or argumentative. Some are well thought out, sweet or very meticulous. the majority sadly are the above description.
most of that sounds like my typical day too but I'm not a provider lol
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:02 PM   #7
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Wake up after a really sexy dream wanting SO bad to fucked senseless... oh wait, I'm in bed... alone.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a guy ride the metro bus to see me in Phoenix...he was 25,skinny & nerdy.He gave me a couple used classic rock cds/a bag of quarters and the rest of donation was small bills......he stayed ten minutes....as soon as he unzipped,he started cumming all over his undies...he got dressed and left embarrased as hell................I never heard from him again!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:43 PM   #9
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I had a guy ride the metro bus to see me in Phoenix...he was 25,skinny & nerdy.He gave me a couple used classic rock cds/a bag of quarters and the rest of donation was small bills......he stayed ten minutes....as soon as he unzipped,he started cumming all over his undies...he got dressed and left embarrased as hell................I never heard from him again!
Hey, that was my best 'Back in Black' ac/dc. And you said you'd never tell...
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:13 PM   #10
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Having to leave when you would really prefer to stay longer than booked OTC, because you're having so much fun....but have to leave because the guy has to work the next day. I may have left a large wet spot on the bed from cumming so much, but I seriously could have gone all night tonight.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:28 PM   #11
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Question I've always wanted to ask and I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. "Do most providers masturbate or you get enough sex thru the job that it takes care of the urges?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:00 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Why is it none of the ladies did not mention taking taint photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:40 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
Hey, that was my best 'Back in Black' ac/dc. And you said you'd never tell...
lol!

hey Pyramider.....I had a guy in Oregon who would videotape me masturbating while he jeked off! does that count??
Old 07-08-2014, 12:24 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It counts only if the taint is posted. You know the rules.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:21 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol ok fair enough babe!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women