Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2014, 01:48 AM   #1
ywn
Registered Member

Question Taking a provider on vacation? Opinions needed!

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here and to this hobby as well. I wanted to get your opinions on something I've been thinking about.

Basically, I really love this provider. So I figured instead of spending hours here and there, I want to take her with me on vacation to bora bora for 7 days. I was wondering:
1. If that's a good idea or just plain stupid.
2. How much would it cost typically? (She usually charges $400/hr).
3. What should I expect and not to expect when we are on vacation together?

Please share any experiences you have had. I'd love to hear some true stories!

Thanks in advance!
ywn is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 03:03 AM   #2
JustCause
Account Disabled

Hey YWN,

Welcome. I'll try to help.

If you do some research here you'll find many threads relating to this topic. In the end analysis, it boils down to advice given by those who have done it and those who haven't. I would advise you to listen to the former because vacationing with a provider is a whole different game, especially for a newbie.

I have not done it...because I listened to those who have.

All the best.

JC
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:17 AM   #3
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default Bad, Bad, Bad Idea

Bad, Bad, Bad idea.

You used the worst four letter word in the hobby- "love".

Slow down, spread your money around with other providers and enjoy their experiences.

If you insist in this plan, try a one or two day vacation. If things go bad on a multi-day vacation, think of your worst date ever and multiply it by the number of days you are with that provider. You could end up with a hell on earth scenario.

Come on Newbie, Snap out of It. You have Pussy-googles on.

Just my thoughts.... Good Luck.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:24 AM   #4
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Excellent advice about a very bad idea.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:46 AM   #5
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ywn View Post
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here and to this hobby as well. I wanted to get your opinions on something I've been thinking about.

Basically, I really love this provider. So I figured instead of spending hours here and there, I want to take her with me on vacation to bora bora for 7 days. I was wondering:
1. If that's a good idea or just plain stupid.
2. How much would it cost typically? (She usually charges $400/hr).
3. What should I expect and not to expect when we are on vacation together?

Please share any experiences you have had. I'd love to hear some true stories!

Thanks in advance!
I know you asked the gents to give an opinion, but couldn't hurt to have a ladies view as well.......

1. Newby to hobby and in love with a provider......if you trust your intuition about how you feel and about the kinda person she is, then go with the way you feel concerning asking her along on vacation. Providers are people too, albeit there are those who would take advantage or even crush ya, but that's not an exclusive scenario for providers, there are gents who play mind games as well. Not sure these risks are any different than ladies who are not involved in the hobby.

2. Talk with her about the idea. She would typically know, better than anyone else, the cost of such a venture, and she's the actual person involved in the planning of such.

3. I don't know you, but if you're actually in love, it wouldn't do any good to see others, because the heart wants what the heart wants and there's nothing logical about that, no matter what anyone else says. Some of us have no qualms about mixing it up with different folks and some of us just aren't built to "spread" the love, so it's all about what YOU want and can handle, not what everyone else does.

Communication is key to every relationship, whether business or personal. She's the one you should be discussing this with. Be sensible, sure. Just remember the parties involved are the ones who actually live with the decisions being made and the actual final outcome.....not others who have either had success or failed miserably at such ventures. Each situation and the players involved are different, so the outcome is also bound to be. Only the two of you truly know whether the risks involved are worth even discussing a venture of this nature.

Best of Luck!!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:58 AM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

How well do you know this provider? You are thinking of spending 7 days with her at a remote location. What happens after day 2 and you are bored or find out this girl is not who you thought she was. While not exactly the same scenario as yours, but my wife and I went on vacation with friends of ours. We have been friends with this couple for years. We didn't even spend all our time together with these friends. After a 5 day vacation, my wife and I realized that vacationing with friends wasn't a great idea. You just have to know her and be sure you want to make that level of commitment.

Cost? This is something you are going to have to talk with her about. Are you footing the bill for transportation, lodging and meals? If so, this is a paid trip for her. One that she most likely would never take on her own or be able to afford. If that is the case, I don't think you should have to pay one extra cent for sex. It should be a given that in return for the trip; she is going to sleep with you for free. Now, if you are splitting the cost of the trip with her, then you will probably have to come up with some reasonable agreement. Again, she is going on a trip she most likely would go on by herself. That in and of itself would tend to mean a modest stipend for spending time with you.

A couple of other things to consider. Is this an implied trip as a couple? By that, you will be spending most of your time together, and it is not a trip where she will be staying in a separate room and have lots of time to herself-- i.e. time away from you that under a normal couples circumstance would be considered substantial time away,

Personally, I'd not take a provider on vacation with me-- especially to a place like Bora Bora. Maybe a weekend in Vegas, but not a week long vacation.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:18 AM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

1. Just plain stupid.
2. Not applicable.
3. Not applicable.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:23 AM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
1. Just plain stupid.
2. Not applicable.
3. Not applicable.
Good Morning Wakey! How are you this morning?

Please know....You're opinion is greatly appreciated by one and all. Thanks for the input.....it gives me something valuable to ...."ponder?".... and hopefully the OP, as well! Have a terrific day, darlin'!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:48 AM   #9
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I know you asked the gents to give an opinion, but couldn't hurt to have a ladies view as well.......
Really great advice there. Especially the part about talking it over with her. Perhaps it's some place she's always wanted to go and will give you a reasonable rate.
Just remember to give one another a bit of space when you need it and you'll have a wonderful time.
Went on a couple vacations with a gentleman friend and I had the time of my life and left them with no regrets all because it was well thought out beforehand.

Good luck hun.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #10
ywn
Registered Member

Thanks so much guys! Seems like guys just think it's stupid and girls say "maybe"?

Just to give a little bit more context here. I have done a couple of overnights with her. We went around town, hanging out, going to clubs and etc. Everything went great. In fact, one time she actually just spent the night with me without me asking. I had booked for a shorter duration due my schedule. In the end, I just changed my schedule for her.

Knowing that we get along fairly well for the overnights, and that's why I came up with an idea of vacationing with her.

As to the vacation itself, I'm definitely not expecting non-stop sex. I'd rather be doing couple things like what we had been doing during the overnights, but just at a vacation setting.

Can someone please provide some real stories for real vacations they had gone on with providers?
ywn is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:01 AM   #11
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Slow down!

Quote:
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here and to this hobby as well.........., I really love this provider. So I figured instead of spending hours here and there,.........(She usually charges $400/hr....

Thanks in advance!
You are a newbie. You are pussy whipped. You are tinking with your little head instead of your big head. You are an idiot.

$400 per hour: wow! You could hire two girls for that, drain your prostate, and have extra money for dinner and a nice place plus some gas money.

Slow down guy!

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:15 AM   #12
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Good Morning Wakey! How are you this morning?

Please know....You're opinion is greatly appreciated by one and all. Thanks for the input.....it gives me something valuable to ...."ponder?".... and hopefully the OP, as well! Have a terrific day, darlin'!
I'm fine. Glad I could help...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #13
ywn
Registered Member

Just to add more info, I will be covering all charges for the vacation including flights, resort, limo, boat, food, drinks, spa anything you can think of basically. Essentially free vacation for her.
ywn is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:46 AM   #14
cp9406
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Essentially free vacation for her.
UM...How about "no" on that. At best it'll be a "working vacation" because she'll be there with a client. That's not to say she wouldn't/shouldn't be appreciative of the expense. You need to be sure and look at this from her perspective before you decide to go through with it.
cp9406 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #15
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a review from "stickitinyou." We did 4 days three nights in vegas. We met ahead of time for lunch and got along well. We had a blast, but I think we were lucky to get along so well. It could work for you from the information you have given. Be sure to compensate her well, regardless of how much you spend on the "vacation." By spending 7 days with you, you are keeping her from a weeks worth of clients and income.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women