Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160284
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2014, 11:33 AM   #1
Raven Rayne
Princess of Passion

User ID: 249939
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default GOOD REVIEW IN LIEU OF DONATION???

okay so I am new to Eccie and I know I don't know all of the rules and regulations and do's and don'ts of the site so that's why I am posting this here. Please forgive me if I posted in the wrong area. My question is this I was contacted by an eccie hobbyist and offered a great review in lieu of donation for service. He told me that he has done this for two others and that after being reviewed by him they both received up to 8 new clients in that same day whichthey made over $1000 extra just because of his great review. Is that a common practice? Is that something I should expect? Thanks so much for any feedback!
Raven Rayne
Raven Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:41 AM   #2
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

Yes, it happens. Always seems a bit predatory on the guy's part to me. I think the more common situation is a discount session. Here's a Dallas thread...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1079624
Guest061814 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:56 AM   #3
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenrayne27@gmail.com View Post
okay so I am new to Eccie...
Welcome to ECCIE, Raven. Be very skeptical and cautious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenrayne27@gmail.com View Post
He told me that he has done this for two others and that after being reviewed by him they both received up to 8 new clients in that same day
Call his bluff... Ask him for their names and verify with those providers. No different than asking for references from compensated providers. Good luck! But, frankly, I smell BS...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:04 PM   #4
Raven Rayne
Princess of Passion

User ID: 249939
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate your responses! I know good reviews are necessary when starting out on at in order to build one's clientele but I also feel that offering to give a good review instead of a donation is a really cheap way to go. Myself I prefer the old fashion way of getting the review after a solid sessions and of course one thst a donation was received. I'll just bide my time and pay my dues like the rest of the providers. Thanks again
Raven Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:10 PM   #5
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Be very skeptical and cautious!
Call his bluff...
Yep i'd check his story out w/the providers
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

judging from the one review I saw, your rate is already good.. if I knew you gave a free session for a positve review, I definitely would never see you.. why would I? I would assume your service is so bad, you had to give it free to lure unsuspecting guys..

that said, if you change your mind, pm me.. I would Pimp myself out for a free session
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:39 PM   #7
RandB fan
Valued Poster

You should out him and publish his name, just to make what he is doing transparent, so that no one would schedule a session under false pretenses. I know if I were to see that the donation had been waved in lieu of review I wouldn't trust it. But, what the $%#*, doesn't every new start up business offer free products for good reviews. Hell NO They earn a reputation instead of buying it. But it's got to good for the gander!
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:19 PM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sadly this community has more than its share of cheap deceptive people. Looks like you found one right away. A free date for a review? I strongly suspect there are plenty of more honest gentlemen who will be quite willing to write an honest review of you. Offering a discount for a month, or "write a review, get $50 off your next visit" (that way you know they actually wrote it), those seem fine to me--i would suggest passing on his offer.

Without asking the ladies if he kept his end of the deal you can never tell if he will keep it with you, but if he will tell you--someone he has never met--names of ladies he wrote"free reviews" for, then why do you think he will be discrete with your deal? He is a looser no matter which way look at it.

You have a review--that should start more guys inquiring. You don't need his kind of help.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:56 AM   #9
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately there are plenty of douchelords out there who like to prey on new providers. I am eternally grateful that when I first started, I had a mentor who warned me this kind of thing (and gave me names of the guys who were likely to try it). Any time someone tells you how much "pull" they have on a board and that a review by them can make or break you, they're full of shyte, end of story.
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:13 AM   #10
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first started, I offered a DISCOUNT on the SECOND VISIT if all went well and they wrote a review. This did a couple of things: A) got me 2 visits B) got much needed reviews.

Once I had a couple, then I stopped doing this.

I probably shouldn't have done this, but I realized reviews were important for more business.

Now this fucktard wanting a free visit for a review - that is just plain ridiculous.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:22 AM   #11
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Gypsy
Fucktard is a great word. Lol
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #12
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep..gotta be careful with some of the guys who like new girls (fresh meat lol)

They will tell you that bareback is a must or you get a bad review

They will tell you your rate is too high (you make what u think u are worth but make sure that rate is worth it for them too.. you cant charge $300 and give a $45 session) Offer a discount but not free. There are plenty of guys who will be wiling to pay with a discount... just gotta weed out the cheap asses who want it for free.

When you screen as a new gal.. make sure they have reviews. And ignore he ones who have plenty of No reviews... chances are... no matter how good it is.. you cant make them happy.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I don't see anything wrong with it if they have a high review count and people listen to him.

I would definitely ask for refs from him though.

I don't make it a habit but I asked one time for a free ride due to no one knew her. I would have given a hell of a tip though.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #14
AlexandraCole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 221970

Be careful. If it sounds 'too good to be true'... It probably is. I think it sounds like trouble. Why not try offering a discount (let's say, $50 off your normal rate -- adjust for what you're comfortable with) for those who will write a review in exchange?
AlexandraCole is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I've had new girls offer me a substantial discount for a review. These are usually girls who aren't new to the biz but new to review sites like us and TER. I never promise a good review. I always tell them it will be a fair representation of our time together. I see it as a good quid pro quo. Clients do matter, and that is of some value to those of us who have been around the game and are known in a particular area. I see nothing wrong with us as hobbyists leveraging something that we have as value as long as our objectivity remains intact. I've never had a "free" session from a lady, but if offered, I'd do it. Would I ask for a free session? Highly unlikely, but I have asked for girls to "work with me" on her normal rate if they are looking for a review.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women