Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2014, 07:53 PM   #31
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Because I value substantive conversations more. If i value substance, then I feel I should post substance.
So then why should your 4000th be any different than your 328th?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #32
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Because I value substantive conversations more. If i value substance, then I feel I should post substance.
That is kinda funny, coming from someone with 1,222 posts in the Political forum.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:40 PM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So then why should your 4000th be any different than your 328th?
It is different because I consciously chose to make my 4000th post substantive. Whether the 328th one was substantive, frivolous, or somewhere in between was far more happenstance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
That is kinda funny, coming from someone with 1,222 posts in the Political forum.

Thanks for counting them for me, I don't generally keep track. I glad it amused you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:35 AM   #34
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Then we're back to my original question...why did you choose to make that post, any different from any other...did you place some imaginary importance on it for some reason?
Old 07-15-2014, 02:51 PM   #35
Old-T
Valued Poster

You seem intent on turning this thread into a discussion about the psychological aspects of making a decision. Suggest you will find some useful information at

Plato.Stanford.edu/entries/decision-capacity/

And

Forums.philosophyforums.com/threads/the-basis-for-decision-making-58361.html

That is an interesting topic, but not the point of this thread no matter how hard you want to take it there. Start a new thread on the art or science of making a decision, or whether we have the free will and ability to make a decision at all and I will gladly continue the discussion there.

Anything to contribute on the primary point of the thread?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:53 PM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Anything to contribute on the primary point of the thread?
Quote:
This is my 4,000th post on here. I wasn’t paying attention, but I noticed the last one was “3999”, and I thought I should make this one a little more substantive than a quick quip or a “Great post!” I spent a half cup of coffee thinking about what is an appropriate topic...
The very first thing you posted was how long and hard you ruminated about this post...how is my questioning not on topic?

My question isn't why you made the decision to post...my question is why did you think that your 4000th post needed to be more substantive than the rest of your posts?
Old 07-15-2014, 05:57 PM   #37
Old-T
Valued Poster

And I answered your question.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:07 PM   #38
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
And I answered your question.
Actually, you didn't...

Quote:
Quote:
It is different because I consciously chose to make my 4000th post substantive.
You said you value substance, and you chose to make that post substantive. You never answered why you chose to make that particular post more substantive...which was my original question.

So, why did you?
Old 07-15-2014, 08:50 PM   #39
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Actually, you didn't...

You said you value substance, and you chose to make that post substantive. You never answered why you chose to make that particular post more substantive...which was my original question.

So, why did you?
Old-T, you rock! Your patience and wisdom have been challenged. You got this, whether you dignify with another response or not!

Either way, the cheap entertainment has once again been provided, by ours truly, Wakey!!! Who wants popcorn?

Hey Wakey.... You got your notebook and pencil out? Cause ya know school will begin should Old-T take the bait. And, lesson also to be learned should he not. ijs Ask what that means later.....cause should he, you'll need to concentrate and I get how hard that could become for ya.... k?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:49 AM   #40
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Ah...so I can't "win" and should stop posting...thanks sweetie, good advice...

Just asking a simple question...not sure why the OP won't answer, but it's his call...
Old 07-16-2014, 07:08 AM   #41
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Just asking a simple question...not sure why the OP won't answer, but it's his call...
Maybe cause he already knows ya ain't worth wasting his valuable time on? '\_(**)_/' That would be the best call I imagine...not to bother with your need to perpetuate things others consider trivial and inane....ijs
Old 07-16-2014, 07:19 AM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Not entirely sure why you decided this morning was a good time to pop in here and get frisky...this thread was nothing of the sort till you came in...why is that?
Old 07-16-2014, 07:26 AM   #43
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Not entirely sure why you decided this morning was a good time to pop in here and get frisky...this thread was nothing of the sort till you came in...why is that?
Well.....if ya must know, my daughter had emergency surgery over a week ago, was released for a couple of days and then readmitted to the hospital. She is now much better, because her Mom ain't got time for BS either, and managed to get the know it all experts to finally pay attention and be a little more sensitive to the humans they came in contact with. So, I am happy that there are those who are capable of comprehending certain things if ya teach 'em how to, and the outcome of certain situations will almost assuredly be a more pleasant one for all when we do that.

Does that help?

short version edit: daughter better, Mom happy and has time to play.....LOL
Old 07-16-2014, 11:32 AM   #44
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Originally Posted by Wakeup

1. btw....your welcome, Wakey! It's the only kind I feel comfortable giving, good advice, but I didn't say that. I'm just...."observant", ya know? Well no, I imagine you wouldn't know.

2. I also asked a simple question....not sure why you won't answer, but it's your call....

Maybe you just don't have something to be as happy about as I do and ya don't want to play anymore today? Whatever the reason, I'm patient and actually have little expectations of anyone, one way or the other. In times of real need, some folks just let ya down or try to kick ya so ya stay down.....other folks act as one would think we all should, and their efforts always give me hope.....however, expectations...not my thing. I have found that it's one really great way to weed folks out that ya actually don't wanna associate with. I learned that a loooonnng time ago.

btw....the OP is a great guy. I could tell by his posts even before I had the opportunity to meet him. Great guys do great things, either by their actions or by choosing to do nothing at all....make sense? He doesn't need help from me, but again.....I'm happy, you like to play, and I felt like it. I realize I can be kinda blunt ....and honest as well, but maybe a little differently than some. Makes me unique, or so I'd like to believe. Please, allow me at least that illusion/delusion (which ever you prefer), k?

Hope your day gets better, hon. Or, you're getting a lot of work done, or whatever reason ya have for not answering....
Old 07-16-2014, 05:07 PM   #45
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Old-T, you are one of the most thoughtful men on this board, well, besides Pyramider's profound cries for taint of course. I know that your 5000th will be epic.

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women