Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2016, 01:40 PM   #1
Red-Hat-Magic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default This way of doing business is not for me

So, I was reading reviews the other day to see if something sparked my fancy and read this one.

“I didn't want to spend much, so I looked at BP. Told her I wanted FS for 60 and she said sure. I got the hotel It was a lower end hotel”

My concern is for new and less experienced folks out there.
Asking for money in exchange for sexuality activity not the brightest thing to do. Then for the provider of the services to agree. This is risky for both parties. Then to meet exchange the $ not good. They were both lucky. Add in a lower end hotel.

Years ago I called someone when I was out of town on a trip and ask “what would it be if I wanted to over and spend an hour with you. She said its $ HJ, $ for a BJ, if you want to fuck me its $, if you want to fuck me in my ass its $. I said, I apologize, I must have misread or didn’t understand your post and thank you for your time and hung up.
Red-Hat-Magic is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:56 PM   #2
Salaciousquirrel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I was thinking about that recently when people discuss money tied to matters like a BNG. It's one thing if you're paying for time but that specifically refers to a sexual act.
Salaciousquirrel is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:47 PM   #3
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've practiced criminal law throughout Texas for more than 35 years. I've handled hundreds, if not thousands, of prostitution cases. I represent fuckers and fuckees. I read professional articles and published cases about prostitution. I talk to my lawyer buddies over booze, cigars, and cards about our prostitution cases. The common factor in 99.99% of arrests for prostitution is that one or both parties discussed specific sex acts or money or both. A hobbyist gets horny or a provider has rent to pay, and that leads to careless, dangerous behavior.

Eccie serves many good purposes, and one is this site should make it unnecessary for a provider and hobbyist to discuss particular sex acts or money. The Welcome Wagon, ads, and reviews should provide all the information a hobbyist needs to make a prudent jizz-inducing decision.

Ironically, some new providers post in the Welcome Wagon and omit their menu and price. I guess they think they're being crafty and John Law will leave them alone. Providers and hobbyists post in stupid codes -- roses and money signs ($) are common -- thinking that somehow will shield them from criminal liability. Ridiculous! All that omitting menus, leaving out prices, and using codes does is create confusion that leads to dangerous, private discussions about money and sex acts.

An experienced hobbyist learns to tell the provider he wants to see: (1) his references (provider handle, phone number, and email); (2) a few days and times the provider can choose from to see him; and (3) the amount of time he wants to book. THAT'S IT. NOTHING ELSE.

When the provider and hobbyist are together, in person, money will be discreetly paid and sexual activities will take place, but there should be no discussion of money or sex beforehand. The script has already been written. Now all the players need do is act it out.

Finally, all hobbyists and providers should read the threads stickied at the top of this forum. The ass you save may be your own.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:53 PM   #4
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

As always SJ with absolutely amazing information. Every hobbyist and provider new to this should read and re-read the above reply....everything you need to know about how to not be a knucklehead and get yourself in cuffs (nonBCD) is right there
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:56 PM   #5
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Kick azz Jon.
Your post, by itself, should be a closed thread sticky, locked in at the top of the stickys.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:44 PM   #6
raremonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Thank's SJ, great information.
raremonkey is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:10 AM   #7
Timespace
Registered Member

Encounters: 12

Absolutely---the SJ post # 3 should be a STICKY.

>>>Providers and hobbyists post in stupid codes -- roses and money signs ($) are common -- thinking that somehow will shield them from criminal liability. Ridiculous! All that omitting menus, leaving out prices, and using codes does is create confusion that leads to dangerous, private discussions about money and sex acts.
<<<

Also the common disclaimer: "Rates are for my time/companionship only. Anything else that occurs is between consenting adults"
Timespace is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:45 AM   #8
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Hat-Magic View Post
So, I was reading reviews the other day to see if something sparked my fancy and read this one.

“I didn't want to spend much, so I looked at BP. Told her I wanted FS for 60 and she said sure. I got the hotel It was a lower end hotel”

My concern is for new and less experienced folks out there.
Asking for money in exchange for sexuality activity not the brightest thing to do. Then for the provider of the services to agree. This is risky for both parties. Then to meet exchange the $ not good. They were both lucky. Add in a lower end hotel.

Years ago I called someone when I was out of town on a trip and ask “what would it be if I wanted to over and spend an hour with you. She said its $ HJ, $ for a BJ, if you want to fuck me its $, if you want to fuck me in my ass its $. I said, I apologize, I must have misread or didn’t understand your post and thank you for your time and hung up.

60 fs? Eeew.
>.< bet it was bbfs too.
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:37 PM   #9
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Thank you for your kind comments about my post. I plagarized it from an episode of 'Better Call Saul.'

In a grievous show of lack of judgment, Mojojo sticked my post to the top of Dallas-Welcome & Introductions:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1919524
Old 12-16-2016, 06:15 PM   #10
R&R474
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Being a "newbie" I appreciate the information..
R&R474 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:20 PM   #11
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&R474 View Post
Being a "newbie" I appreciate the information..
The first rule of safe hobbying is: Don't stand along Harry Hines at 2:00 a.m. waving a $100 bill shouting, "Who will fuck me for $100?"
Old 12-17-2016, 02:56 PM   #12
Timespace
Registered Member

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
The first rule of safe hobbying is: Don't stand along Harry Hines at 2:00 a.m. waving a $100 bill shouting, "Who will fuck me for $100?"

So..then a Fifty? A Twenty????:-o

Seriously--- I do try to adhere to avoidance of this: "The common factor in 99.99% of arrests for prostitution is that one or both parties discussed specific sex acts or money or both " ;
But occas find a grey area ----e.g., occasionally, (or...yesterday) I was visiting with a provider (no, NOT DREAMING). She had clearly posted her time-lengths and costs in her online presence. I had already visited with her the week before for 30 minutes and was opting for the hour this time. It wasn't obvious in her ad/posting if a repeat performance was allowable during an Hour visit and if certain other activities were inclusive that arent timely for a 30 min session. And such that
Past Performance is Not Necessarily Indicative of Future Results , I wanted to clarify before laying down an envelope. Text and phone are certainly OUT of the question. In-person is probably worse.

It occurs to me now that perhaps at the end of visit #1, I could have clarified. (I hadnt considered that I might revisit at the time---revisits are rare for me) .

Time-Out

Timespace is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:29 PM   #13
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timespace View Post
So..then a Fifty? A Twenty????:-o

Seriously--- I do try to adhere to avoidance of this: "The common factor in 99.99% of arrests for prostitution is that one or both parties discussed specific sex acts or money or both " ;
But occas find a grey area ----e.g., occasionally, (or...yesterday) I was visiting with a provider (no, NOT DREAMING). She had clearly posted her time-lengths and costs in her online presence. I had already visited with her the week before for 30 minutes and was opting for the hour this time. It wasn't obvious in her ad/posting if a repeat performance was allowable during an Hour visit and if certain other activities were inclusive that arent timely for a 30 min session. And such that
Past Performance is Not Necessarily Indicative of Future Results , I wanted to clarify before laying down an envelope. Text and phone are certainly OUT of the question. In-person is probably worse.

It occurs to me now that perhaps at the end of visit #1, I could have clarified. (I hadnt considered that I might revisit at the time---revisits are rare for me) .

Time-Out

I think waving a $20 bill is worth the risk of arrest if you have a reasonable chance of hooking a fish. Also, no jury member would believe a john was serious about getting pussy if he only offered $20.

Doesn't the provider have any reviews?

I can't imagine what activities you could engage in during an hour that you couldn't engage in during 30 minutes. Just move twice as fast. Haha.

There are discreet ways to ask if a provider is MSOG. Try this: "Last time I saw you for 30 minutes and I enjoyed the piece of pie you served me. If I came for an hour, is it possible you might serve me two pieces of pie?"
Old 01-04-2017, 12:53 PM   #14
CiaraAodhan
Irish Imp

User ID: 326590
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider, I sell time, that's it. I don't sell activities. I post my rates for time, I've learned that when people book apts it's always easier to clarify that by stating my time rates because I've had a lot of confusion when someone shows up and I incorrectly assume they have actually READ my ad or post in full and paid attention to the rates. I go to great lengths to discuss that in full on my website, in many of my blogs and on my FAQs and Etiquette page. Some states it is okay to clarify it's XXX/hour of time. Some states it may not be, I always check the local laws. But I stopped assuming people paid enough attention to read rates and too many people will text you and say I will do an hour for XX, as if your rates are set by them instead of by you, I don't want that confusion in person so I always clarify before the apt.
CiaraAodhan is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:49 PM   #15
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
I can't imagine what activities you could engage in during an hour that you couldn't engage in during 30 minutes. Just move twice as fast. Haha.

There are discreet ways to ask if a provider is MSOG. Try this: "Last time I saw you for 30 minutes and I enjoyed the piece of pie you served me. If I came for an hour, is it possible you might serve me two pieces of pie?"
Love it!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women