Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2013, 05:04 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
there you go again, Corpy, talking about another guy's junk!

What IS it with you boys?

Because the only smaller unit of measure known to man is your puny putz, Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – which has posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Obama got 100% of the vote against Romney in 59 precincts in Pennsylvania. Thats 19,605 to 0. I don't buy it. Romney must have got a few votes even in the inner city. Ninety three percent of blacks voted for Obama in 2012. That means Romney should have gotten 1,372 votes in those 59 precincts; not zero. That's voter fraud. It was Eric Holder's job to investigate it; what a joke.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...lly-9-in-ohio/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama got 100% of the vote against Romney in 59 precincts in Pennsylvania. Thats 19,605 to 0. I don't buy it. Romney must have got a few votes even in the inner city. Ninety three percent of blacks voted for Obama in 2012. That means Romney should have gotten 1,372 votes in those 59 precincts; not zero. That's voter fraud. It was Eric Holder's job to investigate it; what a joke.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...lly-9-in-ohio/
THE GLENN BECK BLAZE!

Glenn ain't buying it either.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #19
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
I would rather the amount of time and money spent on trying to chase down the relatively small problem of voter fraud be spent on one of the myriad of other greater problems we have right now.

Back to the house on fire metaphor - some people just want to change out their printer toner while their house is burning down around them.
Yes there are many entitlement programs out there that could
use a boost.

My Motto: Vote early and vote often, your new cell phones are
just waiting to be activated.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:21 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
there you go again, Corpy, talking about another guy's junk!

What IS it with you boys?
in case you havent heard, Sam has IB trained to love man junk....
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I didn't think nuns were allowed to vote...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:57 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think everyone here has complained about voter fraud and not democratic voter fraud. It just so happens (and you can't prove otherwise) that most voter fraud seems to involve democrats. I think ALL voter fraud needs to be punished and it is about time that you admit that it does exist. Now if you can only continue to remember that in the future when you say something stupid on the topic again.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It just so happens (and you can't prove otherwise) that most voter fraud seems to involve democrats.
Since you are so "attached" with our constitutional form of government, you should understand that the burden of proof is on the one who asserts "the claim," and not the one challenging "the claim." It's called "due process."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:59 AM   #24
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Over the Edge (In Case Anyone Was Unsure)

Quote:
I think everyone here has complained about voter fraud and not democratic voter fraud. It just so happens (and you can't prove otherwise) that most voter fraud seems to involve democrats. I think ALL voter fraud needs to be punished and it is about time that you admit that it does exist. Now if you can only continue to remember that in the future when you say something stupid on the topic again.
Corneyhole, your tiara is showing again. Here we go with this line of ridiculousness - you make some kind of distorted statement based on truthiness and challenge anyone, in a manly sort of way (you think), to "disprove" it. Fuck you very much.

As LL points out, all of your ranting and raving about "The Constitution" is just meaningless showboating coming from am immature intellect, like the German Nazis you supposedly hate. If you're going to attempt to be the swivel-hipped, slashing runner (in an intellecutal sense) like Walter Payton - be sure to be able to run the 40 in less than a day and a half.

Other than Glenna having your log in information, there is only one explanation for your lack of sense - you've been into the floor stripper again.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:32 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Not a taker Candy? You can't come up with story after story of GOP culpability? I can do that with the democrats and have. I'm proven my claim. As for speed, before my injury I was very fast; school, boot camp, early commands, right up to when I was about 28 years old. Then I had to settle for endurance instead of speed. According to the providers who know you Candy you still opt for speed.

As for the comments by LL, too many parts of the country have the offenders in charge of the investigations to determine who has been offending people. Think of the south in the 1940s and you're a northern FBI agent trying to investigate a racial hate crime. Why the Sheriff might have been wearing the hood the night of the lynching. Many parts of the country where the voting apparatus is ran and controlled by the democratic party. How do you explain at least two poll workers in Ohio who have admitted to voter fraud for years but still insist that they have done nothing wrong? Kind of hard to investigate when the investigator or witness is the person doing the fraud.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...and you're a northern FBI agent trying to investigate a racial hate crime. ..... Kind of hard to investigate when the investigator or witness is the person doing the fraud.
Are you suggesting that the "northern FBI agent" is a Democrat, commiting fraud?

And that is the reason why you cannot prove your allegations, but expect others ...

.. to disprove them?

Another "pesky" little "technicality" in the US Constitution is .. the ... err ...

"Equal Protection Clause"!

Sooooo as a U.S. Constitutional scholar and enforcer/defender ... why ....

would you have one standard for yourself and a different one for someone else?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:09 AM   #27
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Eos is also a cool convertible from VW.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:04 AM   #28
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Why Corneyhole's Mind Is A Maze of Confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
If you're going to attempt to be the swivel-hipped, slashing runner (in an intellecutal sense) like Walter Payton - be sure to be able to run the 40 in less than a day and a half.
Quote:
As for speed, before my injury I was very fast; school, boot camp, early commands, right up to when I was about 28 years old. Then I had to settle for endurance instead of speed.
It's a shame that Corneyhole has been relegated to having to deal with whatever the name would be for his mental flaw that leads to his meandering reply to my statement. I hope that he can come closer to hitting a target with one of his firearms - even if it is some kind of weirdo calliber with "readily available" ammunition - than he did in his response. Of course, challenging our favorite kommunity kollege janitor on an intellectual level was sort of unfair, like asking an unarmed country to show up at a nuclear war.

It sounds like we have a delusional ex-high school jock has been - make that never was - and wannabe military "hero" ..... cue up Springsteen's "Glory Days" and fade to black.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #29
timpage
Account Disabled

Three ballots out of 422,000? A virtual epidemic. Clearly organized at the highest levels of the Democratic party as well....I'm sure the nun and the widower were contacted by President Obama (probably by secret decoder ring) and asked to vote for their dead fellow nun and wife. And thank goodness. Those two votes changed the outcome and saved the elections for the democrats.

You stupid fucking halfwits. Is this really the best you can do?

And comparisons to serial killers? JD, you grow crazier by the day. That analogy is so stupid it defies a response.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:46 AM   #30
timpage
Account Disabled

Was this back when you used to sneak up on deer in the woods? Before the head injury?

Quote:
Not a taker Candy? You can't come up with story after story of GOP culpability? I can do that with the democrats and have. I'm proven my claim. As for speed, before my injury I was very fast; school, boot camp, early commands, right up to when I was about 28 years old. Then I had to settle for endurance instead of speed. According to the providers who know you Candy you still opt for speed.

As for the comments by LL, too many parts of the country have the offenders in charge of the investigations to determine who has been offending people. Think of the south in the 1940s and you're a northern FBI agent trying to investigate a racial hate crime. Why the Sheriff might have been wearing the hood the night of the lynching. Many parts of the country where the voting apparatus is ran and controlled by the democratic party. How do you explain at least two poll workers in Ohio who have admitted to voter fraud for years but still insist that they have done nothing wrong? Kind of hard to investigate when the investigator or witness is the person doing the fraud.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women