Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #16
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
COG - if you are going to cut-and-paste documents posted by paranoid, over-the-top lunatics, could you do us the service of picking ones that are NOT also raving anti-Semitic lunatics?

Note the Israeli flag (Star-of-David in blue-and-white) shield on the ring she is wearing. Real subtle. I'm surprised they didn't give her more of a hooked nose.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Thats why I crack up over most of this shit. Even high capacity magazines, whats their definition of that. I just bought a 12 round mag for a Sig 40cal. is that high capacity. None of this will be enforced.
you and I both know that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This has nothing to do with what will be enforced, this is about the character of the person who can't see the wrong in what they propose. Feinstein is a fascist and she always has been. Her character causes her to gravitate to the democrat party along with other fascists like Bloomberg, Schumer, Obama, Brown, and Emmanual. You elected people just like her time and time again.

A little bit of an answer to CJ. I lived in New Orleans back in the 90s. It was the murder capital of the country at the time. Just down the road from me was an intersection. On that intersection were four gas stations. Three of them were robbed on different occassions and people were shot. A Vietnamese gang had a feud with a black gang nearby. One day two cars pulled up and hosed down a Vietnamese kid with gun fire. I carried a .38 revolver with a bobbed hammer on my hip, in my car was a .45 1911A1 pistol. Given what had gone down I should be covered but just in case I had a 12 gauge Wingmaster with a riot magazine in the trunk loaded with deer slugs and double ought buck. If I thought I would have needed a military style weapon I would have carried one but I didn't own one at the time. The proposed assault weapons ban had driven the price up.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This has nothing to do with what will be enforced, this is about the character of the person who can't see the wrong in what they propose. Feinstein is a fascist and she always has been. Her character causes her to gravitate to the democrat party along with other fascists like Bloomberg, Schumer, Obama, Brown, and Emmanual. You elected people just like her time and time again.
In the interest of accuracy, Nanny Bloomberg is a Republican. Or at least a RINO.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:52 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
In the interest of accuracy, Nanny Bloomberg is a Republican. Or at least a RINO.

in the intrest of accuracy this isnt your Nanny Bloomberg thread
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

A little bit of an answer to CJ. I lived in New Orleans back in the 90s. It was the murder capital of the country at the time. Just down the road from me was an intersection. On that intersection were four gas stations. Three of them were robbed on different occassions and people were shot. A Vietnamese gang had a feud with a black gang nearby. One day two cars pulled up and hosed down a Vietnamese kid with gun fire. I carried a .38 revolver with a bobbed hammer on my hip, in my car was a .45 1911A1 pistol. Given what had gone down I should be covered but just in case I had a 12 gauge Wingmaster with a riot magazine in the trunk loaded with deer slugs and double ought buck. If I thought I would have needed a military style weapon I would have carried one but I didn't own one at the time. The proposed assault weapons ban had driven the price up.

((((( shakes head ))))) ... never mind
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #22
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
in the intrest of accuracy this isnt your Nanny Bloomberg thread
In the interest of competency, you should read JD's thread where it is implied that Bloomberg is a Democrat along with a list of actual Democrats.

That is what I was responding to.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Biggie??? What is the functional difference between an "assault" weapon and a regular weapon? Note to Biggie; the term assault weapon is a made up term by the gun control cabal.

What is the difference between a Browning Automatic Rifle and a BAR?

Do you know that she won her last reelection camgaign against a young, smart, accomplished, female republican whom Feinstein absolutely refused to debate. Feinstein wouldn't even take non scripted questions from the press.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09gDvV_zHHk

Senility!!!

Any type of weapon of any caliber can be used to kill someone. the funny thing is whenever a democrat is elected to office you hear the same thing about the guns being confiscated and the chirping about the second amendment. I think the chirping is started by the manufactures of ammo and guns as they are the ones who reap a windfall from the sheep. Bunker up
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Any type of weapon of any caliber can be used to kill someone. the funny thing is whenever a democrat is elected to office you hear the same thing about the guns being confiscated and the chirping about the second amendment. I think the chirping is started by the manufactures of ammo and guns as they are the ones who reap a windfall from the sheep. Bunker up
Yea and you believe OJ was innocent too.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #25
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

I find it interesting, and somewhat ironic, that from 2005 through 2011, according to FBI statistics, more people were killed with clubs and hammers than with any type of rifle. Maybe we should ban hammers as well.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...eople-are-kil/
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Cruz is a moron. so are most of you pistol pullers. the Feinstein likeness reminds me of some of the shit I saw in the museum at Dachau.

Sig Sauer!

fucking assholes!

Btw, ACP, Monday night is Seder Night. You gwine hunt fo de Afikomen?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:55 PM   #27
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Cruz is a moron. so are most of you pistol pullers. the Feinstein likeness reminds me of some of the shit I saw in the museum at Dachau.

Sig Sauer!

fucking assholes!

Btw, ACP, Monday night is Seder Night. You gwine hunt fo de Afikomen?
When you address me use English,ok stupid.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:21 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Assup is speaking pig-yiddish.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:32 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Cute. Alter. Kachker.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:38 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
When you address me use English,ok stupid.
How bout that Gefilte Fish, Goober? I figured you were all over Pesach! What does your shul say about corn? Paysadich or treyf? I figure you'd know, bubba! I'm still waiting for an explanation of your rhetoric. Dont dissapoint, macher! It's so refreshing to share with a nafke mongering landsman! I was so hoping it would be you!

Chag sameach!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women